Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:19 pm
[[1. You obviously fixed it since then, 2. There's distance between the two kingdoms. 3. A post should be a short paragraph at least to give more details to other RPers.

No more fighting or arguing, we need people to read and follow the rules.
This used to be a fun RP and I'm sick of having to lay down the law.

I have a new plot idea and I will be writing up a short summary and sending it out to you. It deals with our newest joiner 'my hair is red'.]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:34 am
(no i didn't fix and how was I supposed to know about the distance between the kingdoms.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 am
((Blackmagic, please stop fighting with lady. Just let it go.
lady_mac, I can't wait for the new plot!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:18 am
(ok)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Woods18

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:53 am
((hope theres no hard feelings Black))  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:55 am
(Nope)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:32 am
[[Alrighty, I'm sorry for all the drama guys, let's continue without so much fuss!

The new plot is that Rasconsa will be Aryia's brother. He wishes to completely end the war by either making peace or completely whiping out the werecats. He wishes to take over the throne.

Recently he's been on werecat territory right near the Palace and killed a group of guards, Tassa is pissed and her and Mityl are planning on confronting Aryia.

Has anyone seen Gyzvx lately? I know Boi's back from holiday.]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:36 am
(Wow...nice work Lady.)  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:30 pm
((Sorry everyone I totally forgot about the rp....))

Keely heard Sha's screams in the distance.She immediately ran his direction.Then suddenly stopping abruptly,she noticed the familiar scent."It can't be..."she whispered to her self she quietly approached the caravan of foreigners who seemed to be dressed differently and looked like they were from an ancient city of somekind.She hid quietly in the brush watching the scene.The scent got stronger as she got closer.When the figure turned around Keely gasped"Sheroka...??!"she fell back on her butt eyes wide and unable to move."How?"

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:35 pm
Rasconsa stopped. He had made a considerable gap between himself and the site of his fight, and had covered his tracks pretty well. He had stopped at the base of a small rock out crop. he decided to make his way to the top and set himself a small camp for the nite. Out of site but somewhere where he could see anyone coming.

When he got to the top he started to clean and sharpen his weapons. He always made sure those under his command did so before they did anything else and he made exceptions, not even himself.

Once he had finished he set is hatchet close to hand and sheathed his daggers across his back. He looked up and the sky and saw that the sun was setting. It would be dark soon and he'd have to be a little more weary, he couldn't let anyone sneak up on him this close to the palace.  

Woods18

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:47 pm
Jack jumped off of the Hydra and knocked it back.Fe sent a few ice knifes into all the necks killing the Hydra.He turned to the direction of Werecat territory."Tasa we have unfinished bisness.."He began running in the dierction.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:54 pm
"Sheroka!!!What do want!!"Sha was held down in unbreakable chains layered with white light spells.Since he was imp he couldn't stand whitew light used against him.His strength weakening by the minute."How did you find me?"

"Didn't I tell you I would catch up to you.Hm?"she threw her head back laughing."And anyway you gave yourself up when you reverted into your demon state dear."she tapped his chin."So I guess you walked right into it."

Sha jerked his head away."Don't touch me you whore!"he spit in her face."Wait until I get out loose I'll make sure to kill you this time."he glared at her.

"Pretty big words coming from a dirty earth inhabiting imp."she continued laughing wiping the spit away from her cheek."But one thing that won't happen this time is--your little elfen friend,won't be here to save you this time around."SHe grinned from ear to ear turning to the three men draped in black hoods."Take our prisoner to the mountain,make sure your not seen."THey each approach the chained up Sha and transport him to the mountain instantly.  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:38 pm
The Hydra slowly stood up and walked away when jack turned and looked at it."hey!"It started to run.It ran past the three hooded figures dragging Sha.Jack stopped and watched from the bushes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Tassa kept running till she could run no more, and her jaw dropped on site. "Sha?" she shouted. "Whats going on?" She pulled her sword from her belt and gritted her teeth. "This has indeed been an amazing night." She stepped towards the woman, and jabbed her sword into the ground. It was too late, he was gone... She shook her head. She was tired and hadn't eaten yet, most likely her brain teasing her. She needed to find rest... What you need to do is to confront Aryia She chided herself.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games