Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

eudyptula

Hygienic Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:35 am
Well hello there. I was invited by Living Ink. I'm from Poland and my main interest are: sleeping, music, sleeping, books, sleeping, art, sleeping, food... and did I mention sleeping?
Waah, this place is way too huge for me, I don't know where to start xD
Anyways, thanks for inviting me!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:15 pm
Hi,
I'm one of your older members. I first came to Gaia to check out where my kids were spending most of their time online. I found lots of stuff to keep me busy, so I stuck around.
I'm a 43 year old female, happily married 25 years, with 2 children. I have a daughter 22, and a son 19.
I'm disabled, so I spend a lot of time online, to keep from going insane from boredom.
I didn't pay attention to who invited me. I had deleted the invite by the time I found this thread, so thank you, whoever you are.
Anyway, I will be leaving tomorrow for vacation, so I will be gone the first week I'm a member.  

gi8ab2

Hilarious Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:24 pm
okay, I thought I left this guild because of my lack of posting...
but It looks like no matter how hard I try I can never escape reality...

back to the normal drill
I'm Chey...call me LekLek...I'm 17 in pathetic human years
I'm not normal, in fact I'm not human.
so there theres the very vague description about me.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:45 pm
Living Ink invited me, and I browsed only to find that I like all of the subforums and could cuddle with many of the topics. Needless to say I'll feel right at home with this diverse--and plenty awesome--community.

:[ <~ Vampire emoticon --who cares if it was something else before?? :3  

D_Marx

lanissi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:47 pm
Uhmm.. hello guys!
Well, you can say I'm an anime addict... I can be a sensible talker.. but at times, I can be really random and weird!

*scrolls down*... wow.. this Living Ink person invited a lotta people already... I must be the umpteenth one he invited! mrgreen rofl thank you Living Ink!

Domo arigatou desu!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:39 pm
hello
i was invited by living ink
just by the looks of the guild so far it seems quite interesting
i enjoy reading and sleeping..big fan of Sailor Moon, i love vampires and scifi
and i tend to be quite random
blaugh  

gnaranjita

Beloved Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

darkcrystallynangel

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:44 pm
My name is Myresa Also invited by Living Ink. I'm 20 yrs old. I love reading books, watching TV...mostly Bleach, Naruto, Inu Yasha, CSI, CSI:Miami, NCIS, and occasionally some other shows. I live in Washington state and I like playing RPGs with my friends. I like listening to all sorts of music as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:17 am
Sup people =p, Im new (yea duh) i got invite by Living Ink blaugh Im 15 and a gaia rp-er i love to do rp threads its fun =p and i like to tektek, so if u need a tektek, contact me ^^, =p im a biiiig fan of fantasy and gaming =p and my favorite tv serie is Stargate sg1 and atlantis  

DarkPerfect

void antics

Lupine Moonwalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:45 am
Hi there, I was invited by Living Ink too (Seems like someone's been active looking at the few posts before mine)

I'm Heather, a 15-year-old girl. I live in England, near the centre kind-of.
I haven't looked through the guild properly yet (Due to lack of time) but I will at some point.It looks very well organised and interesting.

I like a lot of Manga, though I'm a lot less fond of anime. Some of my favourite mangas are Bleach, Naruto (Though I'm on a love hate relationship with this one), D.Gray Man (Though I haven't read much of this one) and D.N.Angel.
Though obviously I've read a lot more, but I'm not going to list all of them.
I like to Roleplay, though I generally do this in real life more than I do over the internet (I have the best friends and I do Drama at school)

I like music. I've played the saxophone for nearly 5 years now. And I listen to music non-stop.
My favourite TV programmes are Lost, The Inbetweeners and Big Bang Theory.

I think that should do, ne?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:51 am
xd well i use to be sporty magma but i change my username and i am just a member here and this is gonna be my second post so i say that im just new here xd exclaim k smile im so happy to be in this guild k so well buh bye but im not sayin that im gonna live this guild okay exclaim xd 3nodding biggrin this is my house
User Image  

Xx_magician_of_light_xX

Sarahdinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 am
Hello.
My name is Sarah, and i am 19 years old from Australia.
I can't remember which moderator invited me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:10 am
someone from the science fiction and technology or something like that subforum  

Deute

Jewel Of a Monster

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 am
Hellooooooo! My name is Leanne and I was invited by the one and only, Living Ink! dramallama I live in England and I am 13 years old! I have only just accepted the guild invitation, so I shall be browsing the forum shortly. I don't usually write too much about me because I have to keep doing it over and over again sometimes, but I shall tell you that I cannot live without comedy and music! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:41 am

I am Maria, I was not invited but found the guild and decided to join.
I am into writing, VF, GAIA, Music, and making new friends.
So, anything else add me and message me. biggrin xd xp  

LadyUndeadTemptress

Eoinda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:49 pm
Hi I was invited by Living ink (like the rest it seems) I like books and other nerdy stuff smile  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games