Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:48 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon rolled his eyes. "Hana is always having issues. I swear, it would be wise for you to stay away from her otherwise she'll drag you down in that pit of despair of her's." He said and kissed her. "Besides, she needs to find a better location for her nest which brings up a question," He looked at her. "You don't have to answer it but, do you have a nest?" He asked.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:51 pm

"I'll stay away and I do have a nest, I thought real hard about where it should be and it's hard for most people to get to."She looked at him,"If you want to go I'll show you."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

"I wouldn't want to be intrusive of your nest, but I'm glad you would trust me with something important as that." Even after what I did. He still seemed to be hung up on his wrong doing, and that guilt would always be there, but he just had to learn how to forgive himself. Easier said than done.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Soli kissed him,"Thanks."She felt her heart pounding when Leon asked about her nest, she breathed easily when he said that, she didn't feel like making the trip up the mountains right now,"Had a good nap."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Brago smiled. " I don't feel like it while your in this condition"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 pm

User Image

Soma smiled,"that means different to me you know."He laughed, and disappeared in mist, he landed in his room and opened the door,"Not boring for you."

Neuro did the same but appeared in his room, he placed Marisol on the bed,"was that fast for you."he smiled sadistically.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:49 pm

User Image
Kisalie giggled. "And what does it mean to you then?" she asked him with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

User Image
Marisol kissed Neuro. "That was more than fast enough." She smiled. "Now how would you like to play?" she asked

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:52 pm

User Image
"I feel fine brago. The only thing that needs to happen is to have my connection to Kerat broken." She told him as a pained look came on her face. "She really doesn't like him..."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 pm

User Image
"It means something."he smiled and left going for the kitchen,"I'm so hungry."

Neuro looked at her,"Tomorrow in the morning is our wedding,I have a feeling something well happen to stop it from happening."He placed himself on top of her.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm

"if you are fine, then can you make it back to my bed?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 pm

User Image
"I think I would like something to eat too." Kisalie said, smiling and following him. "And why wont you tell me what it means?"

User Image
"That wedding will only not happen tommorrow if I die." Marisol said sternly. "I don't care if I have to marry you while the apocolyspe is going on around us."

User Image
Hana sat up and looked at him. "I can do more than just make it to your bed." Hana told him, even though her movements where a little slow.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:32 pm

User Image
"Because its fun not to tell you that's why."He smiled.

Neuro smiled softly,"Good then."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 pm

User Image
"Well thats no fun." SHe said, moving to block his path with her arms crossed in front of her.

User Image
Marisol kissed him. "Nothing stands in my way when I have it all planned out and ready to go."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 pm

User Image
"to you but to me it is."He looked at her grinning.

"so determined."He chuckled softly.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games