Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

kateloss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:45 pm
Hi my name is Kateloss. I've only been a member of gaia for short time i realy like the site.Im still learning about all the stuff to do. I hope to met and make new friends while learning more about all the diffrent things in this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:49 pm
I'm Zeo, an artist, a gamer and a dreamer. My art mostly involves morbid and surreal creatures, but I've also learned to form my style into something more along the lines of cartoonesque. Nonetheless, my art always consists of having some sort of dark theme. Despite that fact, I'm a very laid-back and funny kind of guy. I enjoy making people laugh and having a good time, no matter the circumstances. I've been on gaia for about 4 years now, and it's amazing seeing how fast this site is growing.  

Zeo-ShadowDemon

Captain Treky

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 pm
Hi. I'm Captain Treky. I love to write, read, and have fun. I love dragons, mystical creatures, horses, and Star Trek! I am random! I'm not very good at introduction so basically that's me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:13 pm
About Me.

NAME: Loki
DOB: 13th September 1980
GAIA MEMBER SINCE: April 2005
LIVES WITH: My Wife (gaian and real life) Dez (Mirriath)!
PETS: A fluffy grey tabby cat named Binx (aged 3) and a blue heeler cross dog named Junior.
SIBBLINGS: 1 older sister
LIVES IN: Horsham, Victoria, Australia

LOVES: The wife, Country Music mainly, though have been know to rock it out many times with the wife, Utes, Big Trucks and Fast Cars, hanging out online.

Logotorix

Married Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

xxSexeh-Bitchxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm
well............ i'm vampire  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm
hi!! im Docter Zee. my personality is energetic and happy. i guess you can say im preppy but i think im more hippish. i like pretty much all kinds of music.i joined gaia i think last may or june idk.my favorite color is green. i have to worn you i do have my random moments but who doesn't?. this is my first guild so i hope to make new friends and just have fun!!  

Docter Zee

Hilarious Bear

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Market Browser 100

gothicfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:49 pm
Heya! Well, my presentation will be short, hope so. My real name's Marius Gabriel [ 2 powerful names heart ], I'm getting 14 on the 18th June ^^ [ Can't hardly wait ] and I'm from Romania, the country with no futures, lol. Anyways i like graphics, graffiti, music heart heart , and i like to know as much ppl ^^ Cya later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:15 am
Hello! I am Shikaeii... And a person from the guild happened to find me in the prom yearbook! They sent me an invitation, and I decided to join.

Why not? biggrin  

Shikaeii

Branzilla1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:58 am
Hello! Nice 2 Meet U All, As U Can See, My Name Is Branzilla1! I Like Godzilla And Video Games! So I've Been On Gaia For A Year And I Am In The Gaia Yearbook! So Thats It About Me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:57 am
Um..Hello? lol Hi.uh..not quite sure what to say but u yeah..Hi ^^  

illFatedromance

mellynora mc adin

Married Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 am
im suki im 18 from s.korea start play gaia 2006 try to make pan pal with gaia X)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:09 am
HI HI HI' 3nodding
im new hereacualy this is the first guild ive ever join and i dont know wat to do  

Hot_Chocolate6

Itzy-Ate-You

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 pm
Hai-Hai!!!! ^^ I'm Itzita_02 (obviously), but numbers are confusing to me-- so call me Itzita. I am a very nice, crazy, funny, fun to talk to person. I'm not gonna say anything more cause then it'll be too long....... if you want to know more about me just pm me or comment my profile. =)

~Luv
Itzy <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:14 pm
Yellow! ^^ (Pink, Green, Purple, Blue, Orange and Red!)
I'm Kingdom's Roze (I used to be kingdomhearts_lover4, but changed it. Bleh. Too long.) obviously, but most of my friends just call me Kingdom - easier.

Anyways, I'm a 13-year-old girl with dark brown roots going out about 3-4 inches and the rest being blonde. I have blue-green eyes, and like, REALLY pale skin. ^^' Ehem. >>;

I like anime and manga, I'm currently reading Fairy Tail at manga.animea.net - it's a great manga and a great site (free online manga. >D ). But I also love reading. I adore Anne Rice novels (even though she turned all "Christiany" TT-TT ), and Tamora Pierce novels. I'm currently nagging my mom to get me the third and final installment of a story I'm reading (She's stubborn). I like to swim, and hang out with my friends, biking's fun too. I also LOVE playing video games! Especially games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Trapt, and Tony Hawk. ^^;

I listen to music, and since I can't currently list a favorite song or artist, my preferred genre is Punk Rock/Rock. Ummm, oh! I have three older sisters; Lori, Mary, and Heather (youngest to oldest with me before Lori, duh.); and one older and one younger brother (Erik - older, and Christian - younger). Lots of aunts and uncles. Huge family....Too big. TT-TT

Anyway, yeah - if you've actually read this entire thing, bravo! *applaudes*

One more thing, I LOVE to role play. mrgreen (<---I'm green. >3 )  

Kingdoms Roze

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:35 pm
Hiya's everyone.
I'm Usagi015, call me Usagi. 4laugh
I'm a girl, I love the colors pink, blue, and green. 3nodding
I love my freinds and family very much. heart
I'm an aspiring Mangaka with my Best Friend, Akari Kanashimi and have created many storys, I have a very big imagination. cool
Total anime/manga addict starting with Sailor Moon (my first and Favorite Anime) and Tokyo Mew Mew(my first manga) 3nodding
Love to sing and want to be an actress one day on Broadway. 4laugh
and last but not least, I'm a dork and a very random person. rofl
Thats 'bout it. blaugh

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games