Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4899 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

I will hun! I'll text you later when I make my way back over here. I should probably head home too and take a proper shower and change of clothes. Waves to Kat as she heads downstairs .She recaps her soda and looks over to Dame. Whatcha doing hun?
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Writing down my new number. -looks up and smiles at her- biggrin -rips off a strip of paper and hands it to her- Here ya go, babe. -leans over and snags her phone, opening it and pulling up a new contact entry- Wanna give me yours again? ^_^ -poises her thumbs over the numbers-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Ah okay, not a problem. Here's mine After rolling off the number to Dame she takes her bottle and starts to head out the door. I'll talk with you later okay hun? I better get myself primped up for the inspector. She waves and heads out into the warm sun helping her feel more energetic.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 pm

-types in the numbers Lia calls out- Thanks, love. ^_^

-saves the number and waves- Bye, Lia. See ya later.

-her smile quickly drops once Lia is outside- Childish nature, huh? -she huffs and roughly leans with her back against the bar, arms crossed and sipping her drink- Nice spot judgement you are making there. stare -she shakes her head- I really need to get out of this place. -she runs a hand down her face before walking back to a stool and sitting down-

-dame takes out her two phone charms she always has on her phones and takes the painstaking time to slip them on. Satisfied, she takes her coke and phone and makes her way downstairs to her quarters-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:00 pm

*summons the cookie platter and milk from the kitchen
and serves it up to her little sick patient* User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:04 pm

She went into her bedroom and found her phone, and sent a quick text off to dame so she would have her number. She also went ahead and put dame's new number in her phone and took it with her as she went into the kitchen to work on dinner.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 pm

dame's Text to Kat
Saved and saved! biggrin ^_^ Thanks, Kat!
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Dinner finally complete, Kat dished up a couple of plates for her and Justin and took them to the living room. He looked at the massive amount of pot roast, mashed potatoes and southern-style green beans on his plate and grinned at her. "Looks great babe! biggrin " She smiled and went back to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers and made her way back to the couch. She handed him a beer and they dug into their dinner.

Once they were finished, he helped her clean up the kitchen and she told him she was going to meet Liada back up in the bar later to tour the nightclub addition with the building inspector. He nodded and told her not to rush on his account, he had plenty of sports to entertain him. cool

They sat together on the couch and watched the latest game.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:57 pm

* Suddenly appears on the top of the bar *

I wonder where he is?... ninja
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 pm

QuietStorm XII
* Suddenly appears on the top of the bar *

I wonder where he is?... ninja

((QS....go looky in the picture thread and see what I posted! xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

(( Roger Doger, Kat ))
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:24 pm

* Jumps down from the rook and catch my reflection of the mirror *

Oh that might be a bit too much for these mortals...

* Quick changes with the help of my Halo *

There that's better xp

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

When her eyes started glazing over watching the game with Justing, she got up and told him she was going to go up to the bar and wait for Liada. He nodded and said he'd see her when she got back. She shook her head and grinned and left her quarters.

Once she was back up in the bar, she saw QS there. "Well, well, long time, no see, QS...how are you? biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:53 pm

It's been a while Kat. I'm doing fine. How are you?

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:57 pm

She grabbed the shaker that held the remnants of her martini from earlier and dumped it. "I'm not doing too bad, just got back today from a little R&R down in the Keys. 3nodding What about you? What has our favorite troublemaker been up to lately? :hugegrin"

She went about making a fresh shaker of Mexican martinis for herself.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4899 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games