Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:00 pm

* Looks around for a bit *

... It's summer, so I've been just being lazy around. I should start training to keep my skills sharp, but... its summer xd
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

She snorted, "I wish Justin would have that mentality every now and then. He's so regimented when it comes to his workouts. He got up at five a.m. while we were in the Keys. I told him he would be missing a vital part of his anatomy if he woke me up at five. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

*Gave Kat a blank stare *

I bet... Umm what are you shaking up there? xd
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:08 pm

She grinned at QS, "Mexican martinis, want one? biggrin " She grabbed a glass for herself and poured her drink. She sat another glass down next to the shaker for QS if he wanted some, and then made her way to her usual seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:10 pm

-walks up from her room, having gotten tired of messing around with her new phone-

-smiles and waves as she comes into the bar- Hello peoples. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

* Picks up the shaker and waves at damecharlie and continues pouring and drinks *

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 pm

She smiled at dame, "Hey dame. Bored downstairs? lol " She sipped her drink and glanced at her phone to see if Liada had texted her yet.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:24 pm

-dame chuckles and climbs up on a stool- It happens. lol How are ya'll?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Well, I'll leave you ladies to your ..devices. Ciao!

* Spread wings and takes a quick flight out the door *
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 pm

She blinked as QS disappeared. "Well, goodbye to you too. xp "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 pm

-raises eyebrow and shakes head- xp
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm

She sipped her drink, "Well, I hope Liada makes it back soon, I really want to get the tour of the club with her and the building inspector. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:39 pm

*sits up halfway in bed and lets Leko feed him until he's good and full* User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm

(( rolleyes ))

I dunno, maybe she passed out again. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm

*Waking up early, Psy and William get ready for their busy Sunday. Church service first at the Cathedral. They leave particularly early to first get Psy's Mother at the Estate and take her to the Cathedral with them. After the service, Palmira insists on talking with the priest so they stay an extra long time.

After church, they take Palmira to the country club for brunch and to mingle with some of the other club members Psyzapp knows from various charity functions and community organizations. They run into a senator Psy knows and some more of the GGG's upper society types and Psy makes sure she works the room and drags William along to ensure he is more acclimated and familiar with this type of "networking" she does on a regular basis. He is amazed at how she is able to work a room and be "on" like she is at these types of functions. Her experience in this arena shows and she makes it look effortless. He notices the difference in her within this setting verses privately. Everyone they talked to seemed to know who he was, greeting him warmly and shaking his hand, even calling him by his first name and he had no idea who any of these people were but he made sure he smiled and paid specific attention to his manners. Psy beamed as she held onto William's bicep and everyone commented on what a lovely couple they make. heart

Before they know it, it's very late in the afternoon and they take Palmira back to Upper GGG and stay for dinner. Palmira is thrilled to have dinner with her daughter and new son in-law. During dinner Palmira can't help herself but to mention "grandchildren" a few times during the dinner conversation and Psy quickly changes the subject each and every time as she gives her Mother the "we already talked about this" look. stare

After dinner and spending some time with Palmira the couple leave Upper GGG and head back to MW. They arrive at their private entrance and Psy lets her husband know she has to go and check on things upstairs for a while. He nods and gives her a kiss telling her he's just going to get into something more comfortable and watch a bit of TV in bed. She grins and yells to him she'll try not to be too late and exits through the blood red double doors, making her way up to the Main Bar.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4900 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games