Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4907 4908 4909 4910 4911 4912 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 am

Good night guys! I'll be there to join ya in a minute! It really is getting late isn't it? But how is everything since I last saw you hun? You feeling better from the other night? User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:26 am

Plynn kyon, Hauk~
*waves and turns to the remaining one of the group*

Better?
*lets out a small laugh*
You ask that as if something was the matter.
*takes a drag off his clove and taps the ashes off into an ashtray*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:36 am

Well call it fox intuition if you must dear but I couldn't help but feel a little bit of tension behind the aura of passion around you. Or it could be just me. It just seems like there was a heavy cloud around here and I'm not just talking about the weather. She finishes off her drink and goes to clean out her glass.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 am

*his smile falters just slightly, but aside from that he doesn't outwardly display any change in mood*
I am afraid you must have been mistaken. Perhaps you had just misinterpreted something.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 am

Hmmm...perhaps. There's been so much going on I think I'll need a good rest after the grand opening. But for now I'll just go plop into bed. Good night hun! *she heads back to hug Ry before portaling home*

(( stare For once my work gives me a morning shift so I'm up far later than I should be. Grr....at least it means I get out earlier in the day for once. Later! User Image ))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:03 am

*returns the hug and smiles*
Plynn kyon~

*once the portal vanishes, he closes his eyes and sighs*
I should have never brought yathrin here to begin with.

*snuffs out his clove, this time because its been used up, then finishes his brandy. He places the bottle back on the shelf and washes out his glass before heading back downstairs to his quarters, wondering if Tes is still messing around on the computer*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 am

-dame leaves early in the morning to head to the school. This was the last week of rehearsals before the end-of-the-year dance program. It was gonna be a long grueling week. sweatdrop gonk -
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 am

WORD OF THE WEEK:

You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja DAMECHARLIE, DAME or DAMEY (5/2 - 5/8 )

Say the WORD and you pay. stare RN 1-20, get on your knees and pray to Saint Faustina Kowalska…Patron Saint of Mercy User Image or I suppose you could pray to Ayami. User Image RN's can be found on page 1. wink

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:49 am

*pleased to see Ayami did in fact sleep through the morning* twisted
*checks Draa's vitals for signs of life*
blaugh he lives!
*scoots out of bed and goes into the kitchen to makes him some food
for when he wakes up, like a good cursed nurse*User Image

((Am work crazy this week so won't be up in the main bar much since I'll be prone to disappear for literally hours))
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

*enters the bar after a weekend of working*

Hello, anyone here?

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

I see, at least Barmech is here so give my usual.

*Barmech starts to mix drinks and serves it to Nei*
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

*She completely dreads Monday. stare Monday is the day her husband returns to his work schedule…the one where she doesn't see him all week long and as she sits drinking her latte watching him get ready she sighs heavily knowing she may not see him at all until Friday night or possibly Saturday. User Image She keeps these feelings to herself though. She knew going into this marriage that's the way it was. However, it doesn't stop her from missing him. User Image

He winks at her as he gets his gear belt on wink and she perks up pushing her own wants and needs aside grinning sweetly at him. User Image She walks him to their private entrance and kisses him longingly. User Image She tells him to have a good day and that she loves him User Image, then stands at the doorway and waves until his car is completely out of sight. She sighs and returns inside, gets ready for her day, gets another latte and goes into her private office to work.

After a very long day of emails, her weekly status with Kyle, paperwork and all sorts of other things to take care of, she calls it quits for today. She changes into something more appropriate for evening and heads up to the Main Bar. She makes herself a martini and sits on a stool at the end of the bar.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Kat entered the bar and smiled when she saw Psy. She went behind the counter and made a straight vodka on the rocks. She was glad Psy was there.

"Hey Psy, how are you? biggrin Did the rest of the inspection go well?"
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Yes. It went very well…we passed with flying colors. cool *She sips her Martini and grins at Katana.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:06 pm

She went and had a seat by Psy. "That's good." She took a sip of her drink and then looked at her friend.

"Psy, how did you know you could trust Dougherty when you started dating him? Weren't you worried he was going to hurt you or break your heart?"

She glanced away and sipped her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4907 4908 4909 4910 4911 4912 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games