Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:44 am
Hmm...I don't know. He's always busy with something. *Eats it* But I am sure he will love this pasta. It's really good *pours large amounts of cheese on it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:49 am
Ahh, I don't think he likes pasta emo  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 am
Does he like cheese? *head tilt*

((I should probably do that..."sleep" thing =.= Good night!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:57 am
Maybe.. o3o

((Night!))  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:58 am
-He finished cooking up the wrusts, smiling to himself as he saw Italy again. He was a bit surprised to see the beer, and his smile showed on his expression this time.- I'm finished as well. -He said simply, cutting up the wurst and putting it into the pasta. Stirring it up, he made a plate for himself, and for Italy. Grabbing a beer, he opened it to take a long drink.- Ahh... Now that's what I've been missing. Go on, try the pasta now, Italy. -He watched him intently to see if he liked the wurst+pasta combo.-

(( I'm going to bed now XD Be on tomorrow! Or rather, later today. WHATEV.- ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 am
pfft@Germany. PFFFT.

Also I just read the first episode of the anime will be released on the 26th.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 am
Italy stared at his plate with a horrified look on his face. Wurst.... but Germany did go through the trouble of making it...

He took a bite, chewed, then swallowed. He looked to Germany with a smile, "I-it's good."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am
(( TTATT sorry! ive poofed for like 3 weeks and forgot to tell everyone!

i had midterms and stuff and i found lj quite hilarious =w= ;; so yea. ill try to get back in the swing of things.))

DieSinneistSchon

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm
xDD

Welcome back, Ukraine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:46 pm
.. I've been here quite constantly, so. xd I'll pop in whenever things start happening again--

would you people prefer Hungary or Turkey! XD  

Skizzors
Crew

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:11 pm
((Episode 1 with Audio only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCkgm_Tap1g it sounds good? :3 ???))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 pm
loooool

My parents and I were talking about the inauguration and my mom said that there is footage of some aircraft flying around when it was not allowed to, so people are thinking that is was a UFO.... and I start thinking about Hetalia with America and his aliens... lmao.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:43 pm
(( Tony wanted to go to the inauguration too XD ))

Germany gave a bit wider of a smile. "Ah, I thought so." He was quite pleased with himself it seems. He took a bite of it himself. Though he wouldn't admit it, Italy really did make good pasta. He just couldn't eat it twenty-four seven like the other could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 pm
I thought.. I'd grown out of the fangirly squee phase.. evidently not..

User Image  

Skizzors
Crew

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:00 pm
((Turkey/Egypt eh?

So I've been talking my dad's ear off today about Hetalia and then I just showed him some comic strips.

It may have broke his brain. D: He didn't say if it was cool or it sucked. lol))

Italy took another bite and was silent before bursting out with, "Germany, do you like pasta?!" He was just curious from his conversation with Liecht but he didn't mean to be loud or sound concerned.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games