Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4916 4917 4918 4919 4920 4921 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:41 pm

"I don't suppose you carry meade, do you?" he asked, preparing himself to be disappointed. It was terribly hard to find, after all.
"I'd love a stein of it, but I won't fuss over the glass," he added, imagining how curious his tastes must seem to one unfamiliar with them.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Raven? I like ravens...but my wings are leathery...Hauk? I'm more out of touch than I thought. ^^;
*Squeaks when she hears Matasoga's voice and blushes at his touch.*
Th-this is one of my new friends...
*Her voice trails off as she suddenly jumps up and stumbles behind the bar, ducking down to dig around on the bottom shelf.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Well any friend of Saber's is a friend of mine. Good to have you here. And Hauk is my new bartender dear. He's an old friend of mine and will be living with me as well as working for me. Her eyes light up and tail wags excitedly when the dark figure mentions mead. User Image Ah! Mead! You sir are a man of good tastes! She turns around to scan the bottles but doesn't see any. User Image Well this won't do at all. Good thing I'll be supplying some when my club opens up. Until then....Liada flattens her hand onto the counter top and opens a mini portal to the Den, pulling out a couple variety of meads and the stein glass the stranger mentions before she closes the portal again. Now lets see we have a spicy mead, blackberry mead, sweetened mead, raspberry mead and unsweetened mead. Which would you like?
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:54 pm

He smirks at Saber's scampering about to serve him, just as she so often does in his own establishment.
"Regular honey mead is my preference, if you've any on hand," he said. He picked up a nearby menu with a list of services, peruses it for a moment and says, "The list of VIP services is quite extensive. What is required for membership?"

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 am

Liada notices that Saber is acting a little different around this gentleman, then smirks as it dawns on her about what might be going on. She pulls the bottle of regular mead aside from the others and places it near Saber. Well here ya go, Saber hun would you like to pour it for him while I put the others away? Hm...I think I'll keep the blackberry one out for myself though. She downs the last of her current drink and opens the portal again to put away the other bottles. She looks up at the gentleman as he asks about the membership. Well I'm not all entirely sure of what's required. I just recently became a new MW lady since I'll be opening the new night club next door soon so I don't know all the details yet. You may want to ask one of the older MW ladies who have been here longer like Icy, Kat, Psy, Leko, or Dame. They are normally here at one point or another so they would be the best people to ask. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 am

*Finding the dusty, black bottle she had hoped was still tucked away she stands up to stare in confusion at the selection of bottles. Relieved when Liada sets aside a bottle, she sets hers aside to pour out a glass of the mead, slopping a bit over the side. Grabs an extra glass before going back to her seat and handing Matasoga his drink.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:21 am

"I may, if I see them," he said, wondering if his unusual hours would allow for it.
"I'd like to put their masseurs to the test. I've never had a good massage that didn't involve a belt-sander... Ah, how rude of me. My name is Matasoga. It's a pleasure to meet you," he said.
He turned back to Saber and said, "Thanks," as he accepted his drink not so much glancing at the glass but keeping his yellow eyes fix upon her, knowing how much the mock-seriousness of his expression and the intensity of his cat-like draconic eyes would unnerve her. As he closed his fingers around the handle he tapped her little hand as she released her grip with his black fingernail, seeing if it would make her squeak or jump at the unexpected touch.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 am

Taking a sip of her glass of mead she smiles brightly at Matasoga. Raising her glass again after he introduced himself. No worries at all love. I figured you'd get to it when you did. Its just nice to see a change of faces around here we hardly get a lot of that these days. She giggles at Saber as she's being all cute. Taking a towel she cleans up the small mess of the spilled mead. And I haven't had a chance to check out Pandora's Box spa since I've been running between my lab and the opening. But I hear excellent things about it as well. Another good place to relax is Aqua Springs but I don't know if they have masseuses there.

Liada Trovaras

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 am

*Blushes and glances away.*
Y-you're welcome.
*Shivers at his touch and raises her glass to her lips to try to hide her deepening blush, realizing too late that it was still empty. Setting her glass down she reaches shakily across the counter for the black bottle and struggles with the cork.*
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:39 am

He chuckled at Saber's adorable bumbling, loving how nervous and silly she always was... At least when he was around, before turning back to the other girl. "May I have your name?" he asked.

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:42 am

Liada gives Matasoga a confused look but then smiles all the same. She could have sworn she gave her name when he first walked in but who knows he might not have heard her. Oh sorry hun I thought I mentioned that. I'm Liada Trovaras, most call me Lia around here. User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:49 am

*Finally pops the cork free, managing to hit herself in the process.*
Ow...
*Pours herself a glass of the black liquid while rubbing her cheek with the back of her free hand.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:53 am

"You may have," he said. "It could be that I missed it. In that case I apologize."
He turned his attentions back to Saber just in time to see her take a cork to the face. He tried to keep his smile sympathetic, though it was surely brought about by her one-girl slapstick act that he knew was indeed no act at all.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:00 am

That's alright it is late. I probably didn't speak up loud enough. Liada winces as she sees Saber hurt herself with the bottle. Ouch! Saber hun you okay? You want me to get a little ice for that? User Image

Liada Trovaras

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 am

*Looking up and catching the amused expressions on both of her friends' faces she ducks her head back down and sips at her drink hoping the sore spot on her cheek would hide her blush. Then she shakes her head slightly at Liada.*
Thanks but I'll be alright, I don't think it will last too long, it didn't break the skin. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4916 4917 4918 4919 4920 4921 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games