Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4917 4918 4919 4920 4921 4922 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:14 am

Well that's good, I'm glad it didn't do too much damage. Liada looks up at the time and cringes. stressed Damnit....I need to go. Its gotten late and if I'm late for the lab inspection tomorrow Anira will skin me. She gets up and goes to hug Saber before she grabs her blackberry mead and opens another portal to the Den. Well Ta dear! I hope to see you at the grand opening of the club on the 14th. Oh and that goes for you too Matasoga! Its gonna be great! Good to meet you! User Image She slips into the portal as it fades to a close. Once she got home to the Den she puts the mead in the kitchen before heading up to bed.

((Damn morning shifts at work stare ))
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:19 am

It was nice seeing you again Lia.
*Hugs Liada and starts to mumble to herself as the portal closes.*
14th...14th...14th...I can't forget that after all the times I've forgotten to stop by and visit the Den. ^^;

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

Seeing the welt rise, Matasoga's smile faded only slightly and he beckoned her closer.
"Come closer, and let me have a look at that," he said with at least a small measure of concern.
He turned back to Lia and said "It was nice meeting you, too. I'll come by again sometime and I'll stop by your place, as well."
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:36 am

*Looks up at Matasoga*
It's alright, really. *Pokes her cheek.* ...see? It's still a little sore but it's already going away.
*Leans closer and tilts her head so he can see and whispers.*
See? ^//^

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:03 am

He moved his own face close to hers, just slightly more than was strictly necessary for a human (and even more considerably for his superior draconic sensed) and took her chin in his hand as he inspected it. Raising his brows in surprise, he noticed that indeed the welt had gone down... Or perhaps it was just his imagination that it was as red and raised as he'd initially thought.
"Well then, it would appear that your cheek needs no kisses to be well, again..." he trailed off as his yellow eyes flicked to the door, ensuring that it was closed and the two of them were alone.
He then pulled her closer and moved his own face closer as well, and pressed his lips to hers as he closed his eyes. He let his other hand fall to the bare portion of her thigh and he let the kiss linger to just a split second of fulfillment and then broke it, teasingly. He slowly pulled back and made sure that his eyes would be the first to open (so confident was he that hers would have closed before the kiss was broken) and allowed a smirk to play over his painted lips.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 am

Liada Trovaras
You may want to ask one of the older MW ladies who have been here longer like Icy, Kat, Psy, Leko, or ****.
{{Liada said the hush word!}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 am

*Her giggles at his mention of kissing her cheek turn into a gasp of surprise as he pulls her towards him. Her eyes go wide for a moment as their lips meet, then close as she sighs into the kiss. Feeling him pull away too soon she slowly opens her eyes and peeks up at him through her lashes, blushing, before leaning forward and resting her head against his shoulder.*
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:57 am

He ran his fingers through her hair and ran his hand over her thigh once more before patting it and moving to stand. He extended his hand to her and said, "Come along, then. I've come to collect you and take you back to the guildhouse."
He walked over to the bar and picked up the stein before smelling the mead and then draining it relatively quickly.

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:06 am

*Standing she reaches for his hand and follows along behind him, stifling a yawn.*
I am rather sleepy.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:10 am

He lowered the stein with a satisfied sigh.
"Oh, sleep wasn't on my mind. I had hoped for more fun and socialization, but I suppose that if you must you can head to bed in the new room that you've earned," he said.
"By the way, how much do I owe for the drink?" he asked.

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:42 am

Ah, maybe I could manage to stay awake for a little while longer. ^//^
Uh...I'm not really sure...I've always just left some money in the jar and hoped it was enough.. ^^;
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 am

Matasoga extended his hand further, waiting for her to take it as he dug his other hand into his belt pouch and drew out a gold coin and deposited it in the tip jar.
"That should more than cover it," he muttered.

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:58 am

*Twines her fingers through his and leans against him.*
I imagine it will...
*Leans up to kiss his cheek.*
Are we going now? I think I'll be asleep on my feet soon... ^^;
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:07 am

"Yes, I have a coach waiting outside," he said. He slipped one hand around her waist and started to lead her out but then decided he'd just let her rest and plucked her off the ground. His draconic strength and her light frame made the task an easy one. He carried her out, letting her rest in a comfortable position as he walked to the coach and the two thusly made their exit.

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:20 am

*Lets out a slight yelp as she's suddenly lifted off the ground but quickly snuggles against him and lets herself drift off to sleep.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4917 4918 4919 4920 4921 4922 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games