Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 pm

User Image
"Getting me a new body wont do much. I'll lose all my powers because they are Hana's now. Hana's natural powers haven't even woken up yet because I block them."

User Image
"Hana either has to dominate me of fade into the back ground. theres no middle ground there."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 pm

" so hakai are you saying you wouldn't give up your powers for a new body?"

"hia, you need to learn that not everything is about struggling for power"

" Hana is keeping them here having any bad effect on your body?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:37 pm

User Image
"If I had no powers Kerat would just kill me and I'd have no defense. Plus, Hana would become more unstable because she would have all of my powers and her own powers would come in."

User Image
"It is in this body."

User Image
"I feel sick." SHe mumbled, so it was hard to understand.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:42 pm

" hakai, I would like to talk to you more on this matter later if you don't mind, hia.... Talk to me when you are ready to be peaceful. Brago walked over to hana and put her head on his chest. " meeting over girls, you can return to hana now.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:47 pm

User Image
Hana Called them back into her and she fell into Brago.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 pm

"Hana l will stop persueing other women if I can mount those other two sides of you anytime. Is that arrangeable?" brago asked after he caught her

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:55 pm

User Image
"My demon form will be willing to let you, but it will depends on Hakai's mood at the time." Hana told him. She tried to smile, but she was still feeling sick.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Brago picked her up and carried her to their room. " hey, Hana what does hakai say about now?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am

User Image
"Not now please, Brago....I feel really sick....." Hana said, closing her eyes. "I don't think I could with stand letting her take control right now."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

"your right, I have no idea what that prodjection has done to you" he laid her on the bed."there ya go."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:08 am

User Image
"Thank you Brago." Hana said as he laid her down. "I think I'm going to rest for a bit. Will you stay here with me?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 am

"stay here? An odd request, but sure." brago laid down next to her

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 am

User ImageLeonSkurks

"As good as one at your father's house could get." He chuckled a little and smiled a true smile before looking up as the apprached the store. "Home sweet home." He said and looked down at Soli. She was trully beautiful, not matter what. He kept his mind in his thoughts as and opened the door and went inside with Soli.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 am

Kerat walked into Brago's office. He would wait here upon the fool. Some had tried to stop him but they now laid dead and some had become snack. Kerat was changed he was now a force to be reckoned with. Not the one you coudl treat as you wish, one that was not one to go to war. Kane had drawn out the vampire within Kerat. The world had created the mood Kerat was in, even if he was calm and collected he was brutal as ever. His steel fist still dripped of blood. Demons related to their strength or random power, he could read them all. Well beside Hekai who where so much like himself. Yet she had her weaknesses but those couldn't be used just now. Her weakness was men but with Brago and Hana he couldn't exploit that again. Yet with Brago alone he could talk to him, they had to fixed what ever had happened earlier. He had felt like in a mist earleir but now it was just clear again to him.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:13 am

Brago walked down to his study in which kerat sat. He had seen the carnage kerat left in his wake. "kerat... What do you want?!?!"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games