Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

OMCrayons

Dapper Raider

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:39 pm
Hi! My name is Yue......and I like anime, books, friends, and......music! xd I live in California. I'm new to the guild and hope to make new friends! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:09 am
Hello! I was invited to the guild. Thank you so much! :3 : D People on Gaia Call me Piko, I can be shy at times, I love to role play, talk about anime and video games... ._.' I don't know what else to say... ^_^''' THANKS AGAIN : D

CitrusUmi-Seki

6,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Komache

Lucky Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:24 am
"komache" hey im komache im 16 and been on gaia since 05 the little guy by my side is draven

"draven" grrrrr

"komache" i like games and anime i have know idea how to roll play so i try to avoid it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:25 am
i am just an ordinary vampire and likes zelder  

xxSexeh-Bitchxx

LongBow107

Clean Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:12 am
Theres no need to fear! LongBow is here! HI! blaugh

I'm a bit of a writer. Both for written stories and when I get with some on my friend we turn them into movies. When and if I have access to a camera I shoot and edit my own movies but I'm broke so that’s not happening for a while. Glade to be apart of a guild so... well put together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:06 am
Hi! I don't give out my real name online, but you can call me Tari. I'm 19 and have been on Gaia since 02/28/2005. My hobby is photography, but not so much that I develop my own pictures. I sometimes write fanfictions, but normally prefer just to read it. I've done some rping, but it was mostly with my best friend, so there was no organization to it at all. I'm glad to be here!  

Tari Farrell

6,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xtenipurix

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 am
Hi! :3

I just joined this form and what not so it's nice to meet you all!

hmmmm leets seee...

I like to draw, anime, manga and sleep. <-- >>; yes sleep sweatdrop

mmmm I make backgrounds to upload on to divantart.com and I post stories on FF.net : D

I like to write but Im terrible with multi-chapter stories.. I never finish~ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:45 am
meow  

00_Death_Wisher_00

Same Old Song And Dance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Hi I'm new to guild and i hope to have fun and make friends  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:43 pm
I'm Tessa. I got a pm to join and thought I would, this guild sounds like fun. I love cosplaying and YTAS.  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

kittyshadow_rachel

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:49 pm
Hello! im kittyshadow, i received the random PM and say to myself "why not join?" blaugh
I heart anime and manga specially NANA!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Hi, I don't like my real name, so I'm not going to tell you it. Just call me whatever you like, but if it's too obscure I might not realise you're talking to me.
Anyway, I'm a 15-year-old Australian girl, I got a random invite and I thought I'd look around the guild. The "Welcome to why not" thread got me to join really. Strideo, I'd be more than happy to talk about Fatal Frame II with you, it's an awesome game, but so few people know about it.  

Kazikano

Nikky_the_fabulous

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:29 pm
Hello! >.<

My name is Nikky. I like cute and furry things... like animals. I like Anime - good ones. I like Rainbows. I like making friends! I like people who can write well! I like writing! I like reading! I like drawing! I like acting! I like singin!

I hope to be famous one day, and I won't stop until I am! ^_^

Love,
Nikky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:06 pm
Name: Soup or Soupy

Likes: Reading, Writing stories, Singing, Dancing to Latin music, Making jewelry, Traveling with my family, Hanging out with friends, Latin culture, Spanish

Dislikes: Eating too much pasta (my mom makes it all the time), I don't dislike noobs only their behaviour, bad grammar (pokes siggy), silly pre-teens to early teenage years who act "smart" but really are not (I was stupid too so that's why I can dislike them)

Start: I've been on since April 2007, but was hacked March 2008.

Favorites: movie-Pride and Prejudice, colour-Yellow, season-Summer, book-Pride and Prejudice, musical-Les Miserables Wicked and Moulin Rouge

Random: I've been outta high school for a year and working two jobs right now for the summer. I love to sing and I don't care if people like my voice or not. I was in show choir for three years (singing and dancing at the same time).

And All That Jazz......  

soupeh

BraveHermit

Magnetic Humorist

10,975 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Got the pm, nice to be aboard, hope we can all have fun here  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games