Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4927 4928 4929 4930 4931 4932 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:03 pm

*shakes head* Bandaidd, Psyzapp's probably already asleep. She and Dougherty are married now, too... sweatdrop Have been since the middle of March.
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:06 pm

*Sips her drink and looks back and forth between the ladies.*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:06 pm

*is speechless*
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:12 pm

confused *looks around* What?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 pm

-cracks up laughing- rofl
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:20 pm

*yawn* i better go to bed. glad you had a happy birthday Dam-y and good to see you saber and kits. *biggeryawn* miss you guys. nightnight. heart

bandaidd
Crew

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 pm

*Waves at bandaidd as she leaves.*
Night! It was nice seeing you too. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Good night, bandaidd. *is still confused* confused sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Nights Banddy! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:38 pm

*Stifling a yawn, she gets up and stashes the black bottle back under the counter before putting her glass and Matasoga's in the sink. Tossing some coins into the tip jar she walks back around the bar and whispers something in his ear. He smirks, nods at her briefly and getting up gives a slight bow to the other ladies before slipping an arm around Saber's waist causing her to blush. As they head out the door she calls over her shoulder.*
I'm glad you had a nice birthday love. I'm afraid I won't be able to stay awake much longer though, goodnight ladies. ^//^;

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Good night, Saber. *waves* Good night... ummm... *realizes she never got the man's name* sweatdrop Saber's friend.

*yawns* I should get going too. *stands up and hugs the birthday girl* Happy birthday again. Good night. *walks out of the bar*
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:06 am

Night ladies! Thanks for making it awesome! biggrin

-heads downstairs herself-

((I'll have to make a retropost of the box finding sweatdrop , I'm too tired tonight.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Liada walks in and sees that no one is around. She shrugs since it being Saturday she figured people were out and about enjoying themselves. Heading over to the bulletin board she pins up a large poster before she heads back outside and puts the same poster on the large double doors of the Night Club. Once she was satisfied with it she heads off to put more up around town......

Follow the moonlight path....
To Ilsilme Rusco's Grand Opening!

User Image
Date: May 14th, 2011

Time: 7pm Gaia time

Theme: RAVE Dance

Menu: TBA

Decorations: TBA

Also anyone who wishes to input their favorite rave songs please message through The Den to Liada or Anira (or if you are on my friends list then PM me). We would love to get everyone's choices in as much as we can. User Image So get your glowsticks and body glitter ready and DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:21 pm

((Retropost from last night))

-she had tiredly walked downstairs, ready to pass out in her own bed. It had been a long week and even longer day. After doing the security scans and heading down the stairs, she is met at her door with quite a few boxes. confused Confused, she looks around a moment cautiously, before going over to them. She kneels down to read the shipping info, already having an idea about who they are from. Her suspicions were confirmed when she read that in accompaniment with her name, it also said "aka Legs" ((hope this is alright, Ice. biggrin )). She scowls a moment and looks at each of the boxes, looking for a receipt or shipping info or something. Frustrated at finding nothing, she unamusedly called out- "Flame?"

-she shakes her head, knowing damn well he wasn't there. A myriad of emotions flit across her face as she leans back against the door before sliding down it to the floor- "I can't keep doing this, Flame." -she says softly, propping her arms on her knees and running her hands across her face before burying them in her hair- "I can't keep not knowing. Or...being confused. Or...getting crossed signals from your actions." -she says mostly to her legs, hands still in hair-

-anger suddenly flaring and stewing in the pit of her stomach, she kicks out at the boxes, toppling two and sliding another across the floor a ways- "I don't want your presents, Flame!" -she yells scream before her voice breaks as tears p***k her eyes, moving her head to rest against the door, staring up at the ceiling to blink the tears away- "Don't you know I just want you? That you are more than enough?" -her arms fall to the sides and legs slide out in front of her as she continues to whisper- "Just your warm body for my bed? Your strong arms to hug me? Just for you to be there for me?" -she takes a deep breath and shakes her head again, standing to her feet. She takes out her keys and unlocks her door, opening it. Her hand rests on the handle- "I'll play your game for a little while longer, Flame. I just hope you don't break me before I decide to call it quits." -she leans down and stacks the packages on top of one another, picking them up and stashing them in the corner of the room, near the door.-

-She gets ready for bed and cuts her eyes at the corner. Sighing once more, she goes to her bed and picks up the manila envelope that she had gotten ready before leaving that morning. She feels the contents from the outside, and decides against opening it back up to return said contents to their places. Instead, she makes sure it is secured and stashes it away under some clothing in the top drawer of her dresser. She then slips into bed, turns off the lights, and falls into a restless sleep-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

*Casually strides down the long stone corridor, does the security measures and enters her office. She take a look at the paperwork on her desk and texts Kyle to move it to her private office so she can work on it tomorrow. stare She then heads into the Main Bar, makes a cucumber martini and has a seat at the end.* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4927 4928 4929 4930 4931 4932 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games