Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 am

"It's simple. Tell me what you know of Kane and I'll be on my way. All rumours you've heard. It would also be nice to know which side you stand upon. That's all I want and we've known each other for some time now. I'm getting tired of asking this and I don't see why you have not answered me yet." Kerat said and placed his feet on the table and eyes Brago carefully. This man moved by instinct quite a lot of walked and talked with his groin.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 am

" let's get one thing straight vampire: I don't like you. Your one of those people who think they can walk around and do whatever you want and kill anyone you want. I have no reason to talk to you. And another thing... If you ever say that nike begged you to mount her again, I will personally rip your face off. I've known Nike since she was born. She wouldn't even ever beg for her life"

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 am

Kerat shook his head and stood up in a flash. He knew that Brago wouldn't be able to keep up with his speed. That's why he could walk around in here how he pleased. "Brago you see the difference between you and me is that I'm mysterious. You can ask any low life with three holes in any bar how you act in bed. Yet Nike aroused by the power she gained from my blood begged me to take her. I bet would never beg you to mount her but you see her seductions doesn't work on me and just for your. There are people who are more attractive then you and for Nike it seems that I'm one of those. Now what you feel of me is not important. Yet you need to talk to em for Armageddon is far from over and even if I've armed Kane with items that make him even come back from the dead, well completely dead. Information will win this, now either I'll find Kane and mark you as an opponent and I'm sorry Brago but I'm not impressed and you won't be able to defeat him. So this is extortion and if we could just wrap this up. Because the very sight of your kind make me sick, it always has and always will." Kerat now stared into Brago's eyes and his fingers where twitching as they moved across the gun that Kerat wielded.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 am

did he just say it again?......" I have nothing to say to you, leave my sight and never return to my mansion"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 am

User Image

Soma looked at the clock,"Crap, sorry time to party with my brother before he gets hitch,"He smiled and went upstairs and started dragging Neuro away,"We'll be back later okay."He shouted this and closed the front door,"Come on we have to talk some where private."

Neuro grew slightly angry from what Soma did and wanted to kick him,"I know, I sense it too,let's go to the bar and talk there."He walked faster,"The old bar not the new one,"He started walking towards an old bar that had their sign hidden by plant life.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Kerat sent out a shockwave that targeted Brago's eyes, to disorientate and give the man a headache. This was war and Rago should know that Kerat meant every word he said. "Stop being a fool. To know nothing at all is okay and frankly more I don't think you could ever know. That you feel little, weak or what ever for my relation with Nike or what she begs me to do or not to do. That's irrelevant. Tell me what I want to hear from you, make this easy!" Kerat wasn't playing around any more and now Brago had just annoyed the hell out of him. So it was time for Kerat to evaluate Brago.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Brago closed his eyes. " you come into my home uninvited, kill the demonkin that work here, insult my race, and make false claims about sex with my friend? Get out now."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Kerat smiled as Brago just seemed to close his eyes. Brago clearly didn't know what a vampires psychic ability to hurt on a distance worked. Kerat ran with his super speed and went to knee Brago in the gut with full force. Brago would survive true but he wouldn't be harmed if he just spoke. "I'm not a man you should be in the way for. I gave them all the opportunity to die or step aside. Those still alive took the smart choice. Their death is upon their own for challenging me and being weak. Also do not call my claims false for their are not. Hana her self where being pleased by Nike as I took her. Nike's my friend as well and I do not lie about her."

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 pm

User Image
Soma nodded his head and went inside,"So why does Kerat think you have plans?"

Neuro sat on a couch,"I do not know but maybe he knows of what our father is planning but that still causes trouble for both of us if he shows up tomorrow."He ordered vodka and made himself comfortable.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Brago caught his knee. Kerat may have been faster than brago, but brago was intuned with the wind. "I watched the whole thing. I saw nothing that even looked like begging. Do not underestimate others. Just because you are blinded by your own power doesn't mean there aren't people to match you. I don't care what you want to know. You've come into my home and slay people that are weaker than you. In my eyes, you are the weak one, Vampire master kerat"

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Kerat Shook his head at Brago and appeared to teleport away from the man. That had been the answer he needed. "Then you should have heard and seen her moving her a** up for me before I even was undress." Kerat had enough of this demon and now he was able to leave with more information then he had before. "Then the vampire's allied you are no more! Watch your step boy because you now play with ancient powers. Such you never heard the name of! You're beings and you are safe as long as you just stay out of our way. No matter how you see me. I'm to strong for you!" Kerat bowed and walked out of the door. A woman with a mad look jumped at him, something about killing her lower. She was cut in half without Kerat touching nor getting drenched in blood. "Pitiful fool!" He had found out enough from Brago and would deal with him if Brago would actively work against the vampires.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm

User Image

Ebi smiled as they laid the child on her bed. "Thanks." She whispered before whisping herself off to brago. "I have wonderful news!" She shouted before staring oddly at him. Something had just happened and she wasn't a part of it. The hell. She raised an eyebrow. "Someone tell me what's going on?" She said lightly.

(( Decided to skip the whole "Let's go save Luc!" Scene because it was not-so-intresting lol. ))

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Brago rushed to the woman but could do nothing for her. "you weak coward! Your nothing but a bully! Turn and face your death!" bravo said before chargeing at the man he swung his fist at him. He would make sure kerat died for this.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm

User Image

Seeing as he left her she blinked before skipping after the man. Luc was in her care and his soul would be in his body in a few days. To bad he would gain some things from this good or bad who knew but oh well. "Brago! Brago!" She yelled out trying to speak to him.

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Brago saw Kerat slip through his fists. It seemed he was no longer there. "damn it all to hell!" he slammed his fist into the ground
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games