Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Monstryk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:35 pm
Oh hay!

Just joined, hopefully I'll come to like it here. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:50 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Ashes! xD
I'm random and love doing random things. I've been a member since 07/10/2007. I like anime, video games, role playing, and cookies!! I hope to make a lot of friends here.  

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

Chell of Aperture

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:12 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Chell from portal...haha get it? Chell of Aperture..
Yeah, you can call me Chell or Keroa(thats my furry's name)

I like Furries, Portal, uhh, i haven't played through half-life 2 yet...uhh...

Yeah, I love to rp, so just PM me if you like portal and like roleplaying!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:21 pm
Hello! I just joined a couple of days ago. I'm looking forward to actually being in a guild that's active! Yay! heart  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:00 pm
Hey, I'm Lucid, I love talking about dreams, Roplaying and hanging out. Happy to be a part of an amazing Guild.
And I am a Girl with a Guy Avi, I wanted to for no reason and that's that =P
Much Love and again, thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Ello, I'm Alis, or Anbu, I adore anime. I adore music (mostly rock see profile for examples) I'm 15 and my b-day is 8/5 =] I sing in a band and stuffs. I play the cello, guitar and piano. Oh I'm a huge gamer and I am uber spazztastic =]  

Losertastic124

Ayame_M

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:07 pm
hi all xd i jus recently got a random pm about joing a guild so i said sure y not its not like itll kill me to jion right(right?o.O)
well anywho i thought i should post something cuz when i got the message i never really posted when i accepted so i felt really bad and decide why not post now while im here (hope u guys dont mid im using one of ur banners in my sig sweatdrop )
this seems lik a reall cool guild and i will be here for a real long time (tho i wont be typing for long sweatdrop hey look a flower *drops lap top and runs to flower. remebers lap top and continues typing*) srry about that sweatdrop as im sure u can tell i have a very short attention span lol
when anywho about me huh...ummmmmmmm well im 14 female live in PA usa with my dad and older sis ive been on gaia for almost 2 years ummm my sis has been on gaia for two years o nd i love music and cookies( mmmmmmmmmmmmm cookie)
o yeah and im currently working on a story hopefully this one will be even better then my last release xd . o and sometimes im really hyper. but not 2day 2day im tired and half asleep as im typing its almost 10:30 and i have my last final tommorrow so this is my about me post (cool this is the first tim my post has made me have to scroll to see the first sentance cool so this is what its like.) o and i love sports and animals.thnx for taking the time to read this any1. xd xd MONKIES!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:16 pm
SoundxXxAnbu
Ello, I'm Alis, or Anbu, I adore anime. I adore music (mostly rock see profile for examples) I'm 15 and my b-day is 8/5 =] I sing in a band and stuffs. I play the cello, guitar and piano. Oh I'm a huge gamer and I am uber spazztastic =]

wow ur cool 3nodding biggrin . i also play the cello i sorta 4got to post that and i also love anime and videogames. i also am sorta good at speaking spanish.(sorta -_-) and according to my friends im spazztastic too. 3nodding xd awsome we r almost like twins lol
o i 4 got 2 mention my name im jessica or jess or jessy or aya or ayame or anita(inside vampire joke) or w/e name u wanna call me i have too many nicnames sweatdrop mostly from videogames that i play ( i love kh, khII, FFX, FFX2, Tenchu:wrath of heaven, and most all other vgames lol xd srry spazzing again ^_^) btw ur avi is awsome too ^.^  

Ayame_M

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Losertastic124

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:18 pm
ZOMG!! we are twins XD and thank you ^_^ I like your avi to!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:49 pm
Yo!

My nickname would be Haru... and that came from this anime I really like.
(Haruhi Suzumiya)

I just joined Why Not- and right now, I'm pretty much lovin' the place!
Thanks for having me here!

Anyways, nice to meet everyone, and I hope I'll have fun chatting with everyone here!  

Chief Haru_Haru

Cupcake of evil

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:45 pm
Hiya everyone! I was randomly invited and I thought this guild looked cool so I joined! XD

You can call me Demon or Haru or Sano! I really don't care lol

Anyways, I am an anime/manga fan. My favorites are usually ones made by the group called CLAMP (makers of Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, XXXholic and the character designs of Code Geass)

I am also a fan of Kingdom Hearts (1, CoM, and 2)

I also listen to all kinds of different music (hint: the ones on my playlist on my profile)

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:06 pm
Hello minions!!!!!!! I got invited to this guild yesterday and I've been on gaia for almost a year now, if you cant tell, I'm a guy. I just started a quest for a Frostbite Blade. (nobody's helped so far...) Anyway, wanna know more, look at my profile! burning_eyes  

EyeTrick

Acidic_Toxicity69

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:14 pm
Name: XxX My ToXiC RoMaNcE XxX
Goes by: Toxic, kitty, Ketsu
Dating Status: Taken
How long i have been on gaia: About three years, this is my 2nd account first one was hacked by my own brother stare
Other: Is a major spazz but loves to roleplay.

So if anyone else would like to talk or anything else i would love too. Just go ahead i love random pm's.

2+2=Fish biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:42 pm
hello. i'm zan kojima. first if you can't tell by the mane, i'm a guy. second i'm not japanese, but i'm american. the japanese have cool sounding names. i love lions as you can see with the avi. hits: lazyness, anime, videogames. i'm 22. nice to meet ya.  

zan kojima

Sir Skull Face

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:47 pm
"If love be rough with you, be rough with love"

Hello everyone. I'm Dennis. I enjoy anime, video games, food, sleeping, being with my friends.... and did I mention food? Well what ever. Nice meeting you all!

"p***k love for pricking, and you beat love down"

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games