Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4933 4934 4935 4936 4937 4938 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:49 pm

She heard her name and looked up to see a flash of pink go by.

"Okay, I'll be here!" She called out to the pink headed MW lady. User Image She got out her phone and checked her messages while she sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 pm

-after several moments, she comes back upstairs and sits beside Kat, grinning widely- Hey love! How was your day?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:01 pm

*She writes her William a note letting him know she's up at the Bar and places it beside him while he sleeps. She looks at him lovingly and gently kisses his forehead before leaving quietly and shutting the doors to the bedroom. She walks out of her chambers and closes the blood red doors very quietly as to not disturb her beloved as he naps. heart

Admiring her wedding ring, she casually saunters down the corridor, does the security measures and heads into the Main Bar. She makes a Martini and grins at the Ladies.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:02 pm

-sits up and leans on the bar- Psyzapp. When is Franco going home? stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:04 pm

She sighed, "Good, for the most part. I, however, came back with a LOT of food. Apparently, having a restaurant above me and having the ability to cook for myself wasn't good enough. I'm going to have to freeze most of this. stressed "

She took a sip of her drink, "How was church? And the country club? biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:06 pm

They were both fine. We rode in a humongo limo. O.O I mean, seriously, I swear you could fit a hot tub in there. ninja

rolleyes Franco tried to get all friendly from the get go but Mama Pavani told him off in Italian. xd He was a perfect angel from then on. rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm

She smirked, "That's because Franco is the epitome of a mamma's boy. 3nodding He'll do anything to stay on momma's good side. wink Sounds like you had fun in the limo. xd "
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:12 pm

lol I've been in limos before, but not one quite this large. eek

Yeah, he certainly is a momma's boy. rolleyes I don't know what she said to him but it had something to do with innocent.

-whistles a moment nonchalantly, looking off to the side and acting like an angel before trading looks with Kat and busting out laughing- rofl rofl rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

*Sips her Martini and hears Fragola's question.* I don't know. neutral He likes it here and may stay. It'd be real good to have Franco around. User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:16 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Psy, "As long as someone gets it through that thick skull of his that he will NOT do a damn thing when it comes to this bar. I swear, he wants to make this a strip club! stressed "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:17 pm

*walks into MW and waves at the ladies* Hey everyone. *goes behind the bar and makes herself a glass of chocolate milk, taking it to a seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:22 pm

*Grins at Kits User Image and takes a sip of her Martini.* With the Nightclub opening, it may make him think we are indeed going down that path. sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

-is still sniggering, waves at Kits-

-remembers something hilarious and turns to Kat- Kat! rofl You should have SEEN the look on Dougherty's face when Mama Pavani mentioned, in front of some bigwig, that Psy and him should adopt me. rofl Franco about spit out his drink his own self! rofl rofl

A regular from TCK that was nearby over heard too and walked over stammering and stuttering and asking how old I was! rofl -is shaking in laughter-
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 pm

*has a feeling she missed something* sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

She snickered and sipped her drink.

"Hey Kits...how's it going? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4933 4934 4935 4936 4937 4938 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games