Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

"Brago!" She yelled mad at him. "Gah!" She said before teleporting them both to her house. Her room specifically. But when they were there she was sitting at the bed. The boy covered in a dark aura was laying on her bed. You could hear the sweet yet odd noises coming out of his mouth. He was breathing he was fine. She smiled sweetly kicking her legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 pm
he looked at the boyhe seemed okay "ebi, how long until his body may move again?" brago looked concerned  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

"Hmmm. A few days. Well if I'm correct. In my proper care he'll be back by tomorrow. His soul in his body. But he'll be mute. And his eyes may never return to a normal shade. But that's fine. He'll still be able to see." She had put a small ribbon around his neck. It kept the soul intact. And if it wasn't there then it would make a fake one for the time being. Only to keep a person alive. But it also drew the real one in. So he should be back up by tomorrow. She sighed. "Still it would be a while before he did get his voice back. But he at least gained something from this." She said worrying about this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:04 pm
"that's too bad. His voice washis means of defending himself . He was a bard or siren or something...and Ebi I'm sorry for this" brago said before forceing her up against the wall. He kissed her. " I'm sorry I probably won't be anything like my grandfather"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image

Her eyes widened in surprise. "He's not a bard or a siren. Hes a demonkin and hes part gypsy." She easily slid out of his grasp. "Meaning his defense is his body not his voice." She started to move her hips doing an enticing gypsy dance. It was odd how the movement was and she didn't know what he meant about him being like his grandfather.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm
" I can not be like how my grandfather was. Hana put a curse on me. Please disable it. I will see if I can get it removed eventually."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image

She nodded. His body seemed to glow as the marks started to show. "This is interesting. It seems like this is like the one put on the boy but one step lower. Let's see if I can crack this one. Or at least loosen it up." She said as she seemed to start singing and dancing. An energy started to surround Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:20 pm
" I will get stronger and be able to defend my demonkin."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

She stopped. "There it will be very weak now. And it be a bit more like something biting at you. It would be more of a nuescence then a pain now." She said before bringing the boys head onto her lap. "Hmmm. I wonder where the boy shall live for the time being though. My house is no place for him." She put a finger to her lip. She didn't know where to put him. Her home was no place for him. "I want him to wake up in the house he shall be living in. Because well his mind will be weak. So it just make it easier on him." She told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 pm
" I will take the boy into my mansion, but on one condition... And I don't really have to say what it is do I?" brago grinned  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

He grinned,"Hey want to go to the bunny mansion,"He laughed,"This is your bachelor party and so far it sucks."He laughed loudly,"Come on let's go."

Neuro smiled,"Alright just this once though."He stood up and started walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

She groaned and pouted. "Which one? The one where you mount me and I moan? Or just when I get bedded?" She asked. "You had two." She giggled. "And I really don't want to do either. But If I have to I guess I will." She rolled her eyes before taking him into another room. It was dark and you could hear the sounds of a small waterfall. She stripped down and got onto the bed in the room. "Make this fast." She told him.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:41 pm
" woah wait. Perhaps I must explain it ebi."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

She laid there. "Sure go for it." She said. She just really wanted to give the boy a nice home. Before going to brago she looked over his life. The tragic things that had happened. He deserved better.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm
" I merely want you to go to the demon world and look for information a out Alices sisters. I figured you had been watching me this whole time..."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games