Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 pm

User Image

She laughed before getting up and putting her clothes back on. "Thank you." She said before taking him back into the room with Luc in it. "Sure I can do this. And if you wanted to I would have let you do that. But since you asked otherwise ok. And no I haven't been watching you. I've been helping out my own family and kind. I was in your house to let them in to get the boy. To bad you didn't notice or I'd have a scene." She laughed and nodded.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:54 pm

" can we still uhhh do it? Seeing you naked in bed made me hot."

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 pm

User Image

She laughed again. "No, you blew your chance." She got up and rubbed against him before opening a portal near the bed flames coming out. She turned her back to him. "Oh, if the boys eyes open hes awake. He just can't talk or move. He can only move once his soul returns to him. Kay?" She said before jumping in her voice seemed to out to him. "Talk to you later!" The portal then slowly closed.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

User Image

Soma turned to look at Neuro,"Dad has them doesn't he?"He seemed sad.

Neuro nodded his head,"He told me long ago he had them, I can not say that to Brago since he'll ran into the castle and try to fight him, which is stupid."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm

" I will be disappearing, ebi. I won't be here when he awakens. I am leaving everything to Hana"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm

User Image

Then take him to his new home. Aye! Found trouble later! She told him down in hell.

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:14 pm

"my mansion is his home. It belongs to queen Hana." bravo said while lieing him on a bed and teleporting away
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:18 pm

User Image

Soma looked at him,"enough let's go have fun."He opened to doors and saw dozens of girls wearing bunny outfits,"I love it here."

Neuro shook his head and looked at the girls as well,"I can tell you've been here often."He sat at a table.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:06 pm

((Recap PLEASE??))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm

(( kerat came into the castle and antagonized brago. Ebi teleported brago and herself to see luc who was rescued. Brago took luc back to the mansion and laid him in his new room. Ebi severely reduces the effects of hanas curse. Brago disappears saying that he's abandoning the mansion and leaving Hana in charge of the demonkin as the full queen))

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:15 pm

((I stole the kid, Demo ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm

User Image
Hana woke up. She looked around trying to find Brago, but soon realized he wasnt there. She sighed sadly and sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed. She put on her shear rode, wearing nothing else. "Where did he go?"

User Image
Marisol had left Neuros house, having gone to over see the set up for the wedding so for it looked good. It was suppost to be a beautiful evening for the wedding and most people had said they where coming.

User Image
Kisalie had gone back to Soma's room, being the only bedroom she knew of. She stripped down to her underwear and fell asleep ontop of his blankets.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:38 pm

User Image

Soma smiled,"I called earlier and got someone real special for you bro."He chuckled.

Neuro looked at the woman coming towards him,"You know my tastes well."He smiled.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Brago sit atop a building, he was now alone, he would get stronger now. Hana was better suited for the job anyways. He would gain power from training and passion. First thing was first though. Bravo placed a piece of fthe demonslayer that he crafted into jewelery into his ear to hide his aura, and he changed his form to that of an average person.

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games