Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:13 pm
(( Can't get enough of me today, Dame? Okay. I'll thrill you. *flex* cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 pm
((Sweetie, don't embarrass yourself. I've seen bigger guns on the girls' down at TCK. wink Put those things away before you shoot your eye out. rolleyes ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 pm
ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
((I'm the only one with the nickname awesomeness in this conversation, sweetheart. wink rolleyes emotion_dealwithit ))
{{I thought your nickname was "dirty skank" emotion_awesome }}

rofl rofl rofl Where in hell is that tip button?! rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:28 pm
(( Wow. Has the TCK turned into a drag queen bar? I know I've been gone a while. I should get a rundown from the guys at the precinct to find out what else has changed. ninja ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 pm
(( wink Come down and see for yourself, big boy. wink -chuckles-))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm
Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
((I'm the only one with the nickname awesomeness in this conversation, sweetheart. wink rolleyes emotion_dealwithit ))
{{I thought your nickname was "dirty skank" emotion_awesome }}

rofl rofl rofl Where in hell is that tip button?! rofl rofl rofl

(( xp heart -glomps you-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 pm
(( *Puts up hands defensively* No way! User Image I'm not going near some drag queen bar unless I'm arresting someone. User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 pm
JustinShowcase
(( *Puts up hands defensively* No way! User Image I'm not going near some drag queen bar unless I'm arresting someone. User Image ))

((You had no complaints last time you were there. twisted You even let one of the girls hang all over you. twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 pm
*Tries to remember if any girls hung on him. There have been so many since then he can't remember.* Sorry, I got nothing. I remember going there, having a drink and that's about it. Dame, if you want to hang all over me, you just have to ask. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 pm
JustinShowcase
((*Tries to remember if any girls hung on him. There have been so many since then he can't remember.* Sorry, I got nothing. I remember going there, having a drink and that's about it. Dame, if you want to hang all over me, you just have to ask. cool ))

((Wasn't me, sweet stuff. It was (I honestly can't remember her name. rofl ) -insert name here-. I was up onstage. cool Where I should be. cool And I don't ask permission for anything. talk2hand You should know that, cop.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 pm
(( Yeah you never really asked permission before. That's okay. I know you can't help yourself when it comes to me. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:57 pm
((Sweetie, don't flatter yourself. Self-control never really was my forte when it comes to things I enjoy. Hence why I gorge myself and get sick off chocolate chip cookies quite often. emotion_awesome sweatdrop lol ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:43 pm
*after they walk for a while, Karrie glances over at dame* You know, I'll never understand how you can hide so many weapons when you're hardly wearing anything... sweatdrop

*rides on Velcore's back*

((No, they haven't been walking for almost 7 hours. Had to pause so I could go to class. lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm
-giggles and pulls Karrie closer, wrapping her arm about his waist- So you noticed I was wearing hardly anything, eh? -hip butts him playfully- twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:01 pm
It's kinda hard to not notice. lol *eyes drift down her body for a moment*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games