Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:26 pm
Naixen's footsteps echoed in another part of the academy's halls. She was by her self with Annie. Annie had drifted into sleep over the silence they were surrounded in. Naixen stopped ending the echos of her feet. She sighed. "I hate this...." She mummbled to herself. Nest thing she knew she chuckled to herself. "Heh, that's funny.....I hate my situation right now and yet I'm a nobody." She subsided her chuckle.

Naixen started to think back she was a somebody back on her usual streets, in her neighborhood, eating the local foods, taking a nap on the hill. A thought came to her. "Hey Annie?' She looked behind to her hood and Annie awoke. "You want to go see where I used to live?" She asked smiling and it seemed the Annie took interest. Naixen turned in front of her and summoned a portal and entered. She decided to leave it open in the middle of the hall.

They entered the streets of a small town in completely normal street clothes and started walking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat berry down on the ground "please, dont do that"
"oh...ummmm okay bixyll." She looks up at him."out of curiousity why i cant i do that ?"
" i'd rather be with you as a human.... not a cat" he looked down at the ground  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:53 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat berry down on the ground "please, dont do that"
"oh...ummmm okay bixyll." She looks up at him."out of curiousity why i cant i do that ?"
" i'd rather be with you as a human.... not a cat" he looked down at the ground
"oh...okay"Berry changes back and stands up next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:00 pm
Recca was losing consiousness again, he was doing his best to stay awake, his vision was becoming distorted. he looked down the hall it looked like there were 3 hallways to him, "great, finding my room is going to be a pain."  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:10 am
MrAsianK
Recca was losing consiousness again, he was doing his best to stay awake, his vision was becoming distorted. he looked down the hall it looked like there were 3 hallways to him, "great, finding my room is going to be a pain."
comes running back with a med kit  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:46 am
hydra4
MrAsianK
i dont think thats what he needs  

Kaje The Wolf

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:18 am
DoubleMar
hydra4
MrAsianK
((dude how the heck do you get around))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:36 pm
bixyll sighed im going to go see how reccas doing he have berry a weak smile and walked away he walked up to naota ((thats your character right?)) recca and the other person.... he looked at natoa "...how is he?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sighed im going to go see how reccas doing he have berry a weak smile and walked away he walked up to naota ((thats your character right?)) recca and the other person.... he looked at natoa "...how is he?"
Berry followed him"am coming with you" She sees them all"Recca....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:28 pm
hydra4
DoubleMar
hydra4
MrAsianK
(i have godspeed do you know what that is) anything i can do to help  

Kaje The Wolf

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:52 pm
Naixen walked down the streets of her home town. People going here and there. Shopping for needs and wants. Fun and Laughter. Stress and production. It was all here in this town and she remebered it all. She came to a park lookign at the ice cream cart. "Sounds good right now." She smiled and aprached it buying two sea salt ice creams. One ofcourse for Annie, who was in her back pack. She handed the frozen treat to Annie and it started eating the treat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:24 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"well hes not doing well right now but once we get him patched up he will be fine" walks over to recca and kneels down opening the case User Image
in the case lies 5 needles "hope your not afraid of a small shot" takes out a needle and then puts it pack "i better ask you do you want to get better fast or slow because the faster the more painful the needle and when the stuff thats inside it gets in you youll be in immense pain so its your choice" putting a needle with a grey liquid in his back pocket  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:25 am
DoubleMar
hydra4
DoubleMar
hydra4
MrAsianK
((nothing that has something to do with goddmodding i hope))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:06 am
hydra4
DoubleMar
hydra4
DoubleMar
hydra4
MrAsianK
((nothing that has something to do with goddmodding i hope))
(no no nothing like that it is like being so fast you can leave after images behide but even faster)  

Kaje The Wolf

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:31 pm
"i'll take the fast one, just strap me down when you do, my darkness might break out again" Recca squinted looking at what looked like a crowd of people to him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games