Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4951 4952 4953 4954 4955 4956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

*Taps his fingers against Kat's cheek and looks up*

Who said I was sleeping huh? razz I was simply laying my head down to rest while I wait for you all to entertain me

*He grabs his glass and tilts his head back, finishing his white russian with a big gulp*
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:06 pm

She arched an eyebrow at him and laughed. "Entertain you? And just how do you want me to "entertain" you?" She held up one hand to make quote marks since she was holding her drink in the other.

She turned and started walking to her usual seat at the bar and looked back over her shoulder. "You could come over to the bar, it'll be much more convenient for you should I need a refill. wink " She slid onto the seat and sipped her vodka.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Liada comes into the bar through the IR's entrance. She takes a big sigh of relief and pulls up her goggles, letting her eyes adjust to the lighting. Looking down at the other end of the bar she sees Kat and Blade and waves to them, lugging her device with her. Hey guys. How are you tonight?
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm

*Laughs when she makes the quote hand gesture and walks over to behind the counter and makes himself another russian*

How about now, is this convenient enough for your tastes?

*He takes a swig of his drink and sits on a stool next to Kat laughing*

As far as the entertaining, I'll leave that up to you! I am the customer after all! smile

*Smiles and greets Liada as she stumbles into the bar with her device*

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:15 pm

She smirked at him, "But I'm not a mind reader, Blade. I have no idea of how you want to be entertained. User Image" She smiled sweetly at him and then waved to Liada.

"Hey there, how goes it with you tonight?"
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Entertainment? I can probably think of a few ways lol. twisted She places her device down and removes her gloves. Putting them where no one will trip over she goes to make herself a vodka sour pomegranate as she looks over to Kat. Not too much. Got the last line of potions ready for the opening early this morning and then I'm almost done with putting the magical charms all up in the Club She gestures with her head inclining to the door she just came out of. And how is Master Blade today? wink

Liada Trovaras

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm

*He smiles devilishly when he hears Liada talk about some kind of "ways" *

Mr. Blade is doing quite well today, just relaxing and enjoying my time with beautiful women, what else can a guy ask for ^^

*He takes another sip of his drink and swirls it around in his glass*
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:30 pm

-dame walks upstairs from her room, going behind the bar to grab a drink-

-she waves at everyone- Heya. ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:30 pm

She looked at Liada and rolled her eyes a bit.

"We have quite the smooth talker here on our hands, Liada."

She snickered, "Blade, I"m sure as a guy, there is PLENTY more you could ask for. Now, whether or not you receive it is the question. xd "
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:33 pm

* He smirks back at Kat and turns his body to look at her directly *

Hmm well now that you mention that I could ask for more... twisted But then again, if I receive it will remain unknown razz

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Liada giggled as she digs under the bar counter and pulls out Leko's moon shine to add into her brew. She then jumps up onto the bar and smiles evilly back at Kat. That's alright, I have a few tricks up my sleeve when it comes to dealing with those of the silver tongue. User Image She waves to Dame as she sips her drink.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:36 pm

-grabs a Milo's sweet tea out of the fridge, opens it, and takes a long swig-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:38 pm

She waved at dame and smiled, then turned back to Liada.

"I'm sure you do. xd I may not have your years, but I've learned a few things too. 3nodding Hell, even dame here probably has a few tricks up her sleeve."
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Hmm? -sets her tea on the counter and leans on it- Tricks? Tricks for what? xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 pm

She floats up over the bar and sits next to Blade's other side since Kat was on one side of him. She smirks as she turns on the stool and raises her legs to rest on his lap as her tail swishes back and forth. She rests an elbow on one knee as she sips her drink with her free hand. Ohhh we were just thinking of what kind of MW treatment Blade shall be receiving tonight. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4951 4952 4953 4954 4955 4956 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games