Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
Hana got up and walked around, leaving the bed room. She walked down to the thrown room and sat in the thrown. "Ebi...someone.... anyone please.... I need someone to talk to....." She cried, tears starting to run down her face. She felt alone with out Brago and depressed that he wasn't there when she woke up and hadn't stayed with her even though she had asked him too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

Both Neuro's and Soma's eyes glowed black.

"Damn, wow I don't want to go."Soma looked around,"Do you?"

"No."Neuro said this chuckling,"But you will,"

Soma sighed,"I hate meddling."He walked up and started drinking his beer, he opened a portal and stepped through,he looked at Hana,"Tell me if you want me here or what, or do you just want to talk."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
Hana was sitting the thrown with her knees pulled up to her chest. "Please. Tell me if you know where Brago is..... I can't find him...... I think he has left me." She was cry and her eyes had the black look to them that comes with severe depression.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

"He hasn't left you and I don't know where he is Hana but he's trying to do something for himself and you, he gone to train and to better himself okay,"He looked at her.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image
"Why didn't he tell me he was leaving then?" Hana said, not even bothering to look up to see who she was talking to. "Why did he just go? He didn't even say good bye..... What am i suppost to do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image
"He probably knew you would stop him somehow and your the demon queen you have to rule over your people now Hana,"He drank from his beer,"And as for Brago just wait until he comes back."he waved his hand over her,"Hello."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Hana didn't even blink when he waved his hand in front of her. "Just wait..... It always feels like I'm waiting for something......" She said. "How does he expect me to rule? The Demonkin don't respect me...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:24 pm
((Neuro, post in my guild.))  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
Soma busted out laughing,"Hana there is less then six demons here and most respect you."He smiled,"Don't worry you'll do fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
"Neuro doesn't respect me. you probably only respect me to spite your brother. Soli and Luc are under Neuros thumb, they have no respect for me. And Ebi if off on her own, so I can't rely on her either."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Soma kept laughing,"You really think that's how it works, I respect you because you have guts and the balls to do some things I would never do."He smiled,"And plus Neuro does respect you,and if he doesn't the let me handle him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
"What did I do that you would never do?" Hana said, still not looking at him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

"Attack Neuro is one and probably at top of my list and defending yourself when you know you've been wronged and standing your ground."He looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
"I've attacked worse people than Neuro." Hana said. "And how did I stand my ground? I cursed the man I love and now the longer he takes to make make things right the worse the curse will get and I feel horrible."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Soma smiled at her,"One, don't worry about the curse and two that's not what I meant by standing your ground Hana."He patted her back,"Just for you sake don't worry about things okay, they have a way of working themselves out."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games