Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Paranormal Hoax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:17 am
ogod, I must be so late in posting this but WHAT THE HELL! XD

Hihihihi, I'm Paranormal Hoax and since I'm just that lazy, any more information is to be aqquired in my pro. ;'3 Hope we can all be friends and... yadayadayada.

Cookies are win.

*skips away*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:05 pm
I'm May, I've been a member for more than 2 years now. um, I like to write stories and poetry, love to read books and watch horror movies, I love anime but not obsessed with it...um...some ppl call me insane but the world is insane so being insane in an insane world makes me one of the few sane ppl left. lol. um...I'm not scarry though ppl fear me...um....I don't know...I'm 18, Graduated June 5th...um...I'm running out of things to say because I don't know how to decripe myself...I'm UNIQUE in every means of the term....I guess...  

Bloodrose_Pagan_13

Vere412

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 pm
Hmm. Well. Someone saw my post in the yearbook and sent an invite. It looks okay. So here I am. Now I'll have to go over to the yearbook and see what I said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 pm
hi name is rain  

RainJohnson

MidnightHybrid

Dapper Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:40 pm
Ello peoples.
I'm a random.. thing...
I never know where to start off with these things...
Guess a name would be good. Ok.
Name: Deidre.
Kay that's done...
I've been around gaia for, a while. But I'm not too active much since a lot of my friends have either quit, I see them in real life anyway, or are on every once in a blue moon. I also have a job that keeps me busy for 11 hours a day...
Hm, other than that...
I like videogames, photography, going to the zoo, sleeping, and a lot more stuff :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:54 pm
Hi Im Hazuki even tho thats not my real name ppl call me that and if u want to knwo my real name i have to know u first......im 19 and i live in new mexico. i love to draw and write stories and also LOVES to play games like crazy. i love to hang out with friends and i love to go out to any tea house and just relax. i love cats and also anime ^_^ ok thats enough about me.  

Hazuki Phoenix

Beloved Kitten

11,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

toolate88

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:58 pm
Hey! I've be on since Nov...and a huge No Doubt fan(as you may or may not be able to see from my avi. This seems like a fun guild to be in, unlike my other guilds.....>.> thanks for the invite : D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:02 pm
hello all,
i am neufchatel, a new guild member. i am currently 15 years old, living in california and doing whatever i want. if you must know more about me please take a look at my journal or feel free to message me. mrgreen

neufchatel

Shameless Worshipper

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Zuzanka90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:12 pm
hello!
well, I just saw the invitation and thought "why not join it?" smile
my name's Zuzia, I prefer Zuzanka wink I'm from Poland, in Europe.
I'm 18 years old and I hope this guild is as cool as you are saying wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 pm
Hiya! I just joined. :3
My name's Jenny, as you could probably guess from looking at my screenname.

pristinejenny

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:29 pm
Hello,
my name is niyati, and i was sent a random invite because some one read my post in the gaia yearbook... im seventeen and from Washington...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:57 pm
Hello Awesomeful Lads and Lasses~
I'm Matsuri Kyo. I sadly Don't give my real name away.
I like Art and Music, and random things. xD I'm a supah Anime freak, so
come chat with me if ya like biggrin I was founded form the Gaia Yearbook :3
well I'll be here biggrin

Heckarediam

Dapper Lunatic

01-Sane Asylum-10

Liberal Gekko

7,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:59 pm
User Image::{Sane Asylum}::

Hello all! I'm Sane, or Kaemi. Either works. I was invited because of my yearbook post.

I am a hardcore rp'er. Usually I play the more comedic characters that everyone loves to poke fun at, but I have my occasional kickass RPC. It's...rare, though. xd They're all pretty much losers.

I'm sure this guild will have a ton of cool things for me to waste my anti-social life on. I look forward to posting with all of you! whee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:18 pm
Hello people of the Why Not guild I'm X Atomic_Geko X but you guys can call me atomic or geko for short. I recently joined today June 10th, 2008...  

X Atomic_Geko X

Fullmetal Riot

Aged Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:24 pm
This looks pretty cool, I think I'll hang out here. You all look really nice ^_^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games