Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4959 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mmmm... War. Who exactly is allied with who in this guild?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Haru: I see...I was aware of Kiri's plans for the Bijuu but I didn't know ours would be so soon. I'll start doing a good number of missions today and tomorrow

Bro: Alright, where is Genesis right now? I don't think I can patrol every thread but I can be there when he encounters the npc

Zombie: It's in the story arc thread.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 pm
You know, this conversation really should be in the Yuki chatterbox. Ah well.

Bro: Calm yourself, Mister Bromantic! Right now they still have to deal with their six tailed demon. And Mi is not yet convinced that Yuki is up to something nefarious by throwing the festival.

We still have time. Not to mention there are fight credits that can be earned in between missions.

If you guys really want to rank up fast, then there's the mining mission. It'll take extra time but the posts are basically unlimited, so between the three separate times you take it, you'll easily reach chuunin and be on your way to jounin. I'll even play NPCs for that so that all of you can get extra credit and money.

Speaking of NPCs, Bro, what kind would I have to play?

Swagger: Suna is neutral like the Swedes, Yuki and Konoha are allies (like a boss), and Kumo and Kiri are allies (they've grown fat and lazy in their time of peace!). XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

We won't unleash our first Bijuu immediately, but I'll start drawing up the arc and deciding which one comes out first.

In the meantime, since it is the weekend, Yuki shinobi are going to focus on missions, fights, and training.

Right now Kiri does not take us for a serious threat, if they start crap thinking it'll be easy, I wanna give 'em a nice ol' boot to the head and kick 'em back to their swamps. XD  

Haruhi000777

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm
[ Haru ] This works out perfectly then for my RPC. He's going to have a burning passion to destroy Konoha when he finds out a Leaf-nin killed his mother. And if Loki gets training done, it seems like we're going to be having fun in the snow~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 pm
Swagger: Then Keiji will give you a nice old mind crush and render your guy useless. XD  

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

Haru: I see...I was aware of Kiri's plans for the Bijuu but I didn't know ours would be so soon. I'll start doing a good number of missions today and tomorrow

Bro: Alright, where is Genesis right now? I don't think I can patrol every thread but I can be there when he encounters the npc

Zombie: It's in the story arc thread.

Pandora: Right now the thing will go down in the prison. If you wanna meet me there you can
Haru: Yes, the more time we have the better. After the AC from this mission I will have enough for Chuunin and after that I will take the mining mission more times to get Jounin. I am very enthusiastic to see how Yukikagure handles this situation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Haru: The mining mission...that's actually fun. Making so many posts about hitting rocks : P
Hm, I like your thinking Haru XD I'm glad we have more time, since I didn't want everything happening all at once in such a short amount of time.

Bro: K, I'll meet you there. I think I need to come up with a good, legit reason why Shimiru would go to the prison in the first place...oh well >.<

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

Haru: The mining mission...that's actually fun. Making so many posts about hitting rocks : P
Hm, I like your thinking Haru XD I'm glad we have more time, since I didn't want everything happening all at once in such a short amount of time.

Bro: K, I'll meet you there. I think I need to come up with a good, legit reason why Shimiru would go to the prison in the first place...oh well >.<

Could be looking for Genesis, asked somebody where he went and they directed you that way  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 pm
[ Haru ] You really think that Yuki will win, don'tchya? wink

Well, I doubt that Loki will be sent in to battle, considering he's a fresh Genin, so you'll have to come to the Mist if you want to play with him ~

Zombie Swagger

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 pm
Zombie: I know it.

And the Yukikage is not foolish enough to provoke a war until everything is in order. But if Kiri is gonna start something, then we're not gonna make it easy for them.

Bro: Considering how fast things move in here, we should have enough time.

This will have to be handled delicately. Kiri has plenty of shinobi that are high enough in rank that we wouldn't stand a chance just yet.

Pan: If you do it with another person and you guys talk or whatever, it shouldn't be so bad. Besides, for the truly diligent and hard working, this is a good mission.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 pm
[ Haru ] Then when battle comes, I hope that your Kiri character will be battling your Yuki shinobi with out holding back.  

Zombie Swagger

Haruhi000777

Swagger: A person can't have their characters meet each other, I thought?  

Bro: Good reason, thanks.

At this point, there's very few people who are posting in Konoha, but if Yuki and Konoha team up, it would pretty much be even against Kiri, I think.

Haru: I think they can meet each other, just not fight or kill each other

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm
Pan: But then Kiri would call on Kumo for help no doubt, then things tip back in their favor.

Mm... I guess that makes sense.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4959 4960 4961 4962 4963 4964 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games