Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

She sipped her beer and looked back over to Liada.

"Well, I guess we can meet Saturday afternoon when the caterers get here and we can show them where we want everything set up. I notified the JD earlier today about the sushi you wanted for the party, so that's the one thing the caterers won't have, but will make sure there's a spot for."
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:48 pm

*Looks confused at Liada.* What? User Image What did you think I meant? User Image *Sips her Martini and hears about the lighting xd and Hauk may be stopping by. ninja She contemplates going to get her tazer in case he decides to trap her again. User Image

She then hears about all the plans already in place.* Sounds like you both have everything covered. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Excellent~! I can't wait! She bounces slightly as she grins from ear to ear. I've been having fun dressing up Hauk for the event as well. He looks so good in tight fitting clothing we will make a fortune Saturday! User Image She looks back at Psy with as equal of a grin on her face. Well hun forgive me but when you asked if Hauk could outdo a cyborg I thought you meant.....She leans over the bar whispering to Psy about the naughty things in her mind from the question. Then leaned back and sipped her drink waiting for the mob woman's reply.
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Hauk drives up to MW on Mjölnir and sets it into parking. He leaves his helmet on the bike since he knows the area's safe enough to do so but removes his biker gear and carries it into the bar with him. He gives a salute to the ladies as he walks in and heads to one of the bar stools. God kveld everyone.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:00 pm

User Image User Image redface *About spits out her Martini as she hears Liada and blushes.* OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! User Image redface

*Immediately sips her Martini so she doesn't have to say anything and merely nods at Hauk.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:04 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Psy's outburst and wondered what the hell Liada whispered to her. She gave Hauk a smile when he entered.

"Evenin' Hauk, how goes it with you tonight?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Ahh! Perfect timing dear! Psy wanted to know if you could outdo a cyborg here. She quickly sips her drink before Psy decides to spill it on her for that remark, hoping Kat catches on to why she was so flustered earlier. She demands you show us your bartender skills immediately. User Image
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Sakura walked into the bar and slumped onto one of the seats and let out a slight sigh of relief before she began to pour herself a glass of Drambuie. "Hey ladies, how goes it?" she asked as she took a sip

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:16 pm

*Crosses her legs as she sits on the bar stool and bounces her foot.* Yes. Do you know how to make a decent Manhattan, Hauk? User Image I'm very picky about my Manhattan's. talk2hand

*Grins at Sakura.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm

((Just so you know I am NOT keeping this look! The red haired and Rev wanted to see this so indulge them stare ))

He looks at Psy questioningly at her expression and then places his biker clothes on the stool. He looks up to Kat and nods in greetings. I am well. For the most part.....how do the rest of you fare? Hearing Liada's remark about Psy and Outdoing Cyborgs he gives the same face Liada did at first. User Image Then relaxes when she continues on to demand his bartender skill. Ah..that's more than fine if its from Harskarinna, but how in the helvetes nine hells does a cyborg get in on this!? User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

SAKURA! Flying over to the tiger girl she glomps her after not seeing her for so long. You snuck out of the military base again? You should try and stick around long enough for the grand opening! 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Well…um… Nei had this cyborg in here and said that it was programmed to tend bar. She was fine tuning the thing or making it "turbo" or something. I don't know. But Nei is one smart cookie and if she's got a bar tending cyborg, you can bet it's top notch. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:27 pm

She gave Lia a welcoming hug in return and a big smile "It's SOO good to get out of there when I get the chance...I'm managed to make a few of their tanks explode as a distraction so I should be free for awhile" she said with a mischievous grin and offered the others a friendly wave
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:38 pm

heeheheheee. Very nice I approve! Would you like a drink dear? I need to put my boy to the test here since he's gonna be serving many lovely ladies on Saturday. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Ah I see. Well whoever this Nei person is I will take your word for it. As long as she is not like the Rosa haxa then all will be well. He goes behind the counter and rolls up his sleeves. Looking to the newcomer he gives a nod of greetings. Hauk Ulfr. I will be your bartender tonight, what can I serve you min frue?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4961 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games