Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 4967 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 pm
Hey Mana, can you put up Suzume's apartment? XP

Wiggles: Bleh!

Aand: Dude, if we did that do you know how many people would die? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm
[ Haru ] I do believe that Kiri will be power-boosting too like Yuki. So, the chances of you going in to combat with Loki, should be a little higher. I enjoy mass training.

[ Shin ] Hmm. Are you going to be having any of the Cursed Seals in the Guild? Like, the actual ones?

[ Pan ] In fact, I do think that it would be even more fun if I were in Akatsuki! Although, I have a feeling that Loki will engage in a conversation which will put him in the position to ask to become a Jinchuuriki. Hopefully he is denied that power.

[ Bro and Lol ] Why don't you two settle it in Role Play and not OoC? Battle to the death might be a little, over the top, so I think that if one could make the other submit or KO the opponent, then the winner is suitable to become the Jinchuuriki, no?

Zombie Swagger

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm
Normally, people wouldn't last but a few weeks before they gave up the ghost! Kumo went through something akin to 8 hosts before 'B' was able to keep it under control?

@Zombie: Cursed Seals? Yes. Ergo & I are working on them now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm
iBromantic
Its easy see lol
iBromantic
Pan: Oh they are being handed out? I thought we were applying for them.
Easy: I am not cocky, Genesis is not either. Please do not insinuate that me as a person and my character which I create are the same

Then you should take care to not assume that I am speaking about you, We were obviously talking about our roleplaying characters.So whatever I was saying was directed towards the RPC.

Edit: oh so they'd be going around and destroying everything?

Take care not you say you when we are speaking about RPC's and instead say the RPC's name

Well I said "your" first as something that is yours. Which made the subject of the sentence your rpc.

But enough bickering, My bad ok?

Zombie: I don't believe in bringing outside judgements or fight into a roleplay  

Its easy see lol

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm
Ruhi: Send me the details over Pm, please. I'll do it soon. I wanted to last night, but stuff got in the way.

Hey there, AOE. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Why punch me in the gut now? @.@

Hey folks. n.n

G-G-G-G-G-GIGAPAWNCH  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm
Zombie: Pah! The troops in Yuki are rallying, Kiri will not beat us!

Aand: Geez, that's a bit excessive. You'll get rid about one fourth or more, or in some cases all, of the troops in each village. XD

Mana: Sent.

Hiya Anon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm
AandOE
Normally, people wouldn't last but a few weeks before they gave up the ghost! Kumo went through something akin to 8 hosts before 'B' was able to keep it under control?

@Zombie: Cursed Seals? Yes. Ergo & I are working on them now.

8 hosts. 8 tails. SEEING A PATTERN?  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:07 pm
@Mana: -waves exuberantly- Hiiiii! ^_^

@Anon: Yep.

@everyone: Y'all are just excited now over the story antics, ne?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 pm
*Slides fingers through hair, looking at the ground*

For ******** sake...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:09 pm
Shinsua
*Slides fingers through hair, looking at the ground*

For ******** sake...

yeah umad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm
Wiggles: What's wrong?

Aand: So a certain amount of people have to die per tail? XP

And yes. XD  

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:18 pm
Zombie Swagger
[ Haru ] I do believe that Kiri will be power-boosting too like Yuki. So, the chances of you going in to combat with Loki, should be a little higher. I enjoy mass training.

[ Shin ] Hmm. Are you going to be having any of the Cursed Seals in the Guild? Like, the actual ones?

[ Pan ] In fact, I do think that it would be even more fun if I were in Akatsuki! Although, I have a feeling that Loki will engage in a conversation which will put him in the position to ask to become a Jinchuuriki. Hopefully he is denied that power.

[ Bro and Lol ] Why don't you two settle it in Role Play and not OoC? Battle to the death might be a little, over the top, so I think that if one could make the other submit or KO the opponent, then the winner is suitable to become the Jinchuuriki, no?

Trial by combat. Nord Style.  
[ AOE ] Perfect. Will they be one per village, or all in one village?

[ Haru ] Well, when ever Digi logs in and gives Loki some training to do, I can get on my way to advancing to

[ Shin Or Anyone With The Correct Answer ] Since you're not gone yet, if I was to spar the Kage at Genin, would I still get the 1,500 AC reward for a Kage-level Spar?

[ Anon ] He mad bro. Edit: Yeeaaaaaah buddy, vikings ftw.

[ Lol ] They do have an Arena~

[ Mana ] Is Kumo any where near releasing it's demons?

Zombie Swagger

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Aand: You can tell? : P

Zombie: Yeah I kind of expected that xD

What? Nooo I don't want my character to die, she still has so many things to do in life and lots of people to beat up D :

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4962 4963 4964 4965 4966 4967 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games