Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4964 4965 4966 4967 4968 4969 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 pm
We DO have some guild only sealing techniques, if'n ya take a look at the bottom of the Fuuinjutsu list.

@Haruhi: In one of the arc updates, Shinsua said how many were left. I'll look for the source here in a sec'.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 pm
Anon: Awww, but I wanted Suzume to get the two-tailed demon. She has no bloodline or anything, she isn't unique. XP  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Haku: It was the most powerful summon of VII.

AOE: I'm working on the arc for Hachibi, if I can get it set up. xD

Donut: We do have sealing techniques, man.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm
Fine, Anon late to the party. I get it.

Still, wouldn't mind the Eight Tails in one of my rpc's.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm
@Mana: After these events, I'll be around in Kumo to help your mini-arc out~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm
Ok, so before everyone starts dying, take this in to consideration. What exactly is the current activity level in the guild? Making it so that the person has a 1/10 chance of getting the demon, is some what, how do I say it? Ridiculous. Think about it. People are going to try for the demon and die, killing activity, or they're not going to go for it, and then nobody'll have the demons and it'll be pointless to have them. If you're making it so that people still have a chance at dying Odd/Even is more realistic for this guild, unless you'd like to do a little bit of mass-recruiting.  

Zombie Swagger

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm
Zombie Swagger
Ok, so before everyone starts dying, take this in to consideration. What exactly is the current activity level in the guild? Making it so that the person has a 1/10 chance of getting the demon, is some what, how do I say it? Ridiculous. Think about it. People are going to try for the demon and die, killing activity, or they're not going to go for it, and then nobody'll have the demons and it'll be pointless to have them. If you're making it so that people still have a chance at dying Odd/Even is more realistic for this guild, unless you'd like to do a little bit of mass-recruiting.

-Hits Like Button-  
Its easy see lol generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Zombie Swagger

Too late.

Edit: -Dies-  

Its easy see lol

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Zombie Swagger

Roll a new PC bro. We can wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:58 pm
That's just what I'm doing. Other Kages can do as they wish, but I like having the Shichibi show up randomly during our mini-arcs. ^_^  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm
[ AOE ] Aha. Killin' yo Shinobi left n' right.

[ Anon ] [/Insert.GifOfManRollingPC]

Now's a time I wish I had a mass .gif collection still sad

[ Lol ] Exactly ~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 pm
Exactly. We shall wait.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:06 pm
Bleh, all pumped up for rping and the people I need to rp with in Kumo aren't on.

Waiting on Digi... at least my Yuki shinobi are posting. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm
[/WavesFist] Dammit Digi.. Having a personal life and what not..

[ Haru ] I know. I've been waiting all day to RP sad

[ Anon ] Just keep rollin' rollin' rollin'~

Zombie Swagger

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:32 pm
Swagger: Bleh, waiting. XP  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4964 4965 4966 4967 4968 4969 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games