Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

*watches him nurse the finger until he's satisfied*
You need me to kiss you boo-boo Draa?
blaugh And of COURSE it matters where! User Image
There are certain areas, I'd HOPE you don't want bitten...
Like so many things in life,
it's an art love, a true art User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Well, I'm sure with the opening in two days, there is a lot to do. 3nodding

"Same thing I do every day, Pinky." Only, it's less 'taking over the world' and more 'working my a** off at school and doing Colour's bidding.'

-motions with her head to the jukebox- Nice choice in music, hon. ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 pm

User Image *takes a good long look at the Manhattan Hauk has set in front of her, notes the color and that it indeed has 3 cherries. User Image She picks it up, gives it a sniff and takes a sip…savoring it and thoroughly examining the taste. whee She then grins broadly at Hauk.* Not bad Viking man…not bad at all. User Image I think you're a keeper. wink Now you'll need to know ALL of my favorites. cool
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Sakura walked into the MW bar and gave a wave to the others there as she made herself a cup of tea and took a seat. "Sorry about the outfit...I just came back from the base...managed to cause another 'distraction' so I could sneak out" she said as she took a sip of the warm drink

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Yes....she has even gone so far as to take me shopping and dress me up for the event....I don't mind getting free clothes but....its like school clothes shopping with your own abbedisse... He groans slightly a big and makes a cherry coke for Dame. Again without asking and making it the way she prefers it sliding it down the bar to her as a possible peace offering. Rolling his eyes at Psy he merely grins as she gives him the seal of approval. Good to know I am in your good graces.....as long as there is no cyborgs involved I am happy to memorize your favorites. wink
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm

*holds out his hand to Leko*
Be my guest, if you don't mind grunny germs.... oh wait... *remembers technically he's a grunny too* sweatdrop

But I mean... aside from some places of course not being good spots for biting, there are also some places that feel better to be bitten. For instance... *lifts his shirt and vest just slightly and points at his hip bone*... Ryzan tends to really like being bitten right h....

*eye twitches as he realizes what he's saying*
......why would I even know that? stare stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm

-waves at Sakura- Girl, you know we don't care. xd You can come in whatever you like, babe. wink

-smiles at Hauk as he hands her a cherry coke- Thanks. ^_^ Can I trouble you for a straw?

-glances over at Psy- So, Psyzapp, how have you been, Mistress? biggrin
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 pm

*takes his hand in both of her hands as he continues talking*
*kisses the area that Kakkosen bite then as Draa talks about Vixtul
opens her mouth a bit and puts his finger in her mouth biting on the base of it*
*releases the bite and sets her kips on his finger base
pulls his finger out of her mouth through her lips*
*gives him back his hand*
A memory of TES's perhap User Image
*snickers and pulls out a match to relight her clove*
Your boo-boo feel better now? User Image
*waves out the match after lighting the clove*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

(( rofl @ Draa and Leko. Now how can this Viking get some of that eh? ))

He nods to Dame when she asks for a straw and goes to fetch one for her. t takes him a minute to find it since he was still unfamiliar with this bar since he's been trying to remember things in the Club's bar. He finally finds it and hands it to Dame, hands trembling a bit since it meant he had to get closer to her hair in order to give it to her. Once he hands it off to her he turns to the tiger girl again and gives a small smirk. And what shall I get you tonight villkatt?
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

User Image ... boo-boo? What boo-boo? eek

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 pm

*pats Draa on the head* User Image
See, Leko practices practical medicine.
For all your cursed nursing needs wink

*summons a napkin for him* User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 pm

She looked over to Hauk and finished the last of her drink "Urm...I think another cup of tea to begin with would be nice...milk n 2 sugar if it's not to much trouble" she said as she handed him her empty cup and took a seat over at the bar and listened to the conversations

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 pm

-spies his hands trembling and sighs inwardly. She waits for him to speak to Sakura and her to answer and then grabs his hand, speaking quietly- Hauk, you are seriously going to have to get around this. I am nothing to be afraid of. -thinks to herself Unless you are a criminal...or one of my past marks...or..., her thoughts trail off-

-she sighs and lets go of his hand, speaking softly again while hitting the straw on the countertop to open it- It's just hair, Hauk. -rips off the end of the straw paper, puts the straw up to her mouth and blows the paper at Hauk-
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 pm

*walks in through the double doors for a quick drink, smiling at the patrons*

Hey everyone. xd

*walks behind the counter to make a drink, stopping to half stare/half gawk at the humongous man already back there. Just then she hears Sakura order something and figures he must be a new bartender. Slightly smirking, she resumes what she was doing, grabbing a tumbler and a bottle of Hennessey*

Looks like you fit the bill in making it around here. Good luck. twisted

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

((-snuggle glomps Icy heart -))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games