Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:03 pm

User Image
"Why does Brago need to be stronger? Is he mad that I have more power than him?" Hana asked Soma. "He doesn't need to be stronger, he needs to be here."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm

User Image

"Hana, he wants to better himself, he wants to control himself so that he can only be with you that's why he's training, it's not about strength its about control."He looked out the window and started drinking heavily.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

User Image
Hana just sat there. Even though Soma was there she was feeling lost and alone.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:25 pm

User Image

Soma turned to her,"Here."He held his beer to her,"Drink some if you want to."He opened another and drank from it,"Hold on to happy memories,"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:32 pm

User Image
"I don't drink. Alcohol makes me hyper." Hana said, lightly pushing the beer away. "And when I'm hyper I do thinks that are not proper." She sighed, moving to sit in a proper posistion, the sheer black rode she was wearing was see through. "I have to be a proper Queen for Brago."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm

User Image

He nodded his head and give her a thumbs up, he looked at her robe,"Yeah that's really proper there."He laughed,"This is going to be interesting."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 pm

User Image
"I was made to wear more revealing things like this at court parties in the demon realm." Hana said, brushing his comment off.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:46 pm

User Image

"Then were did that go when you come to the human world Hana."He grinned at her, this was funny to him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 pm

User Image
"I left it in the demon world. I traveled a lot before i moved in here, so i had no need for a court outfit."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:58 pm

User Image

Soma nodded his head,"I take my comment back then."He smiled at her,"Better enough to leave you alone."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm

User Image
"Yes, I need to make plans a speak with the others of the Demon kin here. Go back to Neuro's house. There is a wedding for you to attend tommorrow." A tear slid down Hanas face at the mention of the wedding. She stood up and moved to leave the room. "Tell Neuro i wish his happinees in his marriage, but I will not be in attendence tommorrow evening."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Brago had returned to the mansion." ok she's awake now." he didn't go in though

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 pm

User Image
Hana walked out one of the side doors into the garden, still wearing the sheer, see through robe. She sat on one of the benches and picked a rose, accidently cutting herself on a thorn, but she didn't seem to notice the bleeding.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm

User Image

Soma give her a quick hug,"All right."He left and left black mist,"Hey come on."He looked at Neuro and the scared girl,"Can't leave you alone can't I."

Neuro smiled,"Of course not."He laughed and walked out.

they both disappeared and returned into the house.

Soma walked into his and out when he saw what was on his bed,"Why."He looked up at the ceiling,"Tempting me like this is cheating you know."

Neuro laid on his bed.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Brago went into the mansion and yelled "Hana I have returned"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games