Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:27 pm

She smiled back at him and looked away, as she felt her face flush with the small compliment. She took a sip of her drink and looked back at Blade.

"Well, Since you're relatively new here to MW, I guess I should tell you that we usually host a monthly theme party of some sort. So, since summer is almost here, I imagine I'll have to do another beach party at the wave pool behind the bar."
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:38 pm

He watches as she turns away and smiles as wonders if she was blushing or not. He takes another sip of his drink and puts it down on the counter

Ooo a pool party sounds like a lot of fun. If you need help, I can offer my assistance =).

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 pm

She gave him a grin, "Well, I think I'd just need you to show up for the party. I have excellent crews for any decorating and catering. Of course, I usually lounge on the chairs and watch the people attempt to surf. User Image"

She sipped her drink and smirked at him. "But I'm guessing you'd volunteer to put lotion on my back if I needed it? User Image"
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm

He grinned as he finished the rest of his drink. As he got up from the chair, he walked behind the bar to pour himself some more of his screwdriver.

Volunteer to be a lotion boy? Sounds like there's more to this position then first noticing xp

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:54 pm

She giggled and then finished her drink off. She slid the empty glass across the bar to Blade and attempted to give him puppy-dog eyes.

"Mind making me another vodka and cranberry-pomegranate? User Image Since you're back there and all? User Image"

"Oh, I wouldn't make you do anything you wouldn't want to do, Blade. It would be completely voluntary on your part if you wanted to be lotion boy. wink "
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 pm

*enters the main bar area from the office and waves to the patrons, a lit clove in hand*
Vendui' riluss~ whee

*goes behind the counter and pours himself a glass of chilled elven wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:08 pm

He smiles and laughs when she shows the puppy eyes and gladly pours her vodka and cran-pomegranate. He slides her drink down to her and comes back from behind the bar to sit down again.

Hmm, well voluntary from you sounds more like mandatory. If anything I would be glad to, but I don't want to get in trouble for doing so razz
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

She smiled at Ryzan when he appeared. "Good evening Ryzan....I haven't seen you in what seems like forever. How are you? biggrin "

She took her drink from Blade and murmured thanks to him before taking a sip. "Nope, when I say voluntary, I mean voluntary. 3nodding And why would you get in trouble? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Mzilst bronretla whee The weather has kept my dear m'ranndii and I rather... busy... jhal I am certainly not complaining wink

*walks around the counter with his wine and has a seat near katana, smiling at the man she was talking to*
My apologies if I have forgotten, jhal I do not believe we have met, xas?
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Takes a sip of his drink and tips his hat at the new comer sitting next to Kat. He stands up and greets him.

Salut! ^^ My name is Blade its a pleasure to meet you.

He puts his drink down on the counter and looks over to Kat and smiles.

Well you never know! razz

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 pm

She looked over at Ryzan, "Well, it's not like that brother of mine gets out and does a lot to begin with. User Image You should have drug him up here with you."

She glanced back over to Blade and snickered. "I'm sure you can behave while you put lotion on, can't you? xd "
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Vendui'~ I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough wink I see you are already familiar with katana to some extent.

*as he takes a drag from his clove, he giggles slightly at katana*
I am afraid he was in dire need of a shower last I left him wink Pulling him into the public eye as he was may not have been the mzilst pleasant of experiences.

Ryzan Vixtul

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

He sticks his tongue out and laughs at Kat

Well I can sure try to behave, that is if you want me too XP
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Liada comes up to the bar through the office. She had an enjoyable day just relaxing and enjoying the peace in her newish chambers. Looking to see people were already there she smiled and gave a wave as she walked up. Hey everyone. Anyone with major hangovers or dead feet? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm

She giggled at Ryzan, "Well then, thank you for keeping him downstairs then. xd "

She turned back to Blade. "I just found out last year that TES is my half brother, so that makes Ryzan my brother-in-law. 3nodding They have quarters downstairs below the bar too, just like the MW Ladies and Psy. However, Psy's quarters dwarf ours by a long shot. blaugh "

She smiled at Liada when she showed up. "Doing just fine, I take it you stayed here last night in your quarters? biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4981 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games