Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Yea, the biggest annoyance was getting covered in blood constantly and then dealing with the cleaning afterwords. Damn Red Caps have to bleed everywhere without me even cutting them, stressed
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:07 pm

What exactly is a "Red Cap"? sweatdrop I cannot imagine what would make any creature just bleed without a wound... nor how such a creature would survive for any prolonged length of time.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 pm

Well you see dear a Red Cap is also known as a powrie or dunter, they're basically a form of a malevolent murderous dwarf, goblin, elf or fairy found in Border Folklore. They normally inhabit ruined castles found along the border between England and Scotland. They get their names because they murder travellers who stray into their homes and dye their hats with their victims' blood. Redcaps must kill regularly, for if the blood staining their hats dries out, they die. Redcaps are very fast in spite of the heavy iron pikes they wield and the iron-shod boots they wear. Outrunning a redcap is suppose impossible. She takes a sip after her explanation, feeling a bit parched from it.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Gi ussta....
We had our share of malevolent beings in my world, rilu'oh nothing quite like these "Red Caps" you described.... not that I have encountered anyway.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:36 pm

I can only imagine. Different worlds tend to have their own versions of things that cause some terror but if its one thing I hated dealing with its Red caps. stressed
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 pm

I can easily see why sweatdrop They seem like quite a handful. sweatdrop

Speaking of handful... *finishes up his wine and rinses the glass out in the sink*
I believe I should check on my dear m'ranndii downstairs and see what he wishes to do regarding lunch. It was nice speaking with you again. Aluve'~

*waves to Liada, then heads into the office and down to his quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 am

Good night Ryzan, it was good talking to you again too. 4laugh She waves back to Ryzan and heads to the sink to rinse out her glass. Figuring that no one else would be around she decided to get back to the Den. She opens a portal and slips on in, leaving the bar silent and empty.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am

*wonders in the bar*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

HAPPY MONDAY! 4laugh
Time for a brand new word for the week and just in time too.

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja … PORTAL (5/16 - 5/22)

This week should prove to be quite interesting. ninja Good luck Lia. xd blaugh heart User Image

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm

(A few people use that word.)

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm

*Parks his truck in front of MW and uses his key to open Kat's private entrance. He goes down the stairs and bellows* HEY Kat! I got some big news! Let's go to Chatty Kathy's and celebrate! xd He starts poking his head into each room looking for her.* ninja
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:45 pm

She jumped when Justin yelled for her and she strode out of her bathroom to find him in the hall. She was still trying to put on her earrings when he burst into her quarters and she damn near made a new piercing. stressed

"Justin! Geez, do you have to yell? You scared the s**t out of me!" She stood in front of him and noted his military style garb and gave him a smile.

"So, good news, huh? Well, I was going up to the bar, but we can go to Cathy's if you want to."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:49 pm

*Flashes her a killer smile, bends down, puts his arms around her legs, lifts her up and spins her around. xd Then puts her over his shoulder and hauls her outside not putting her down until they reach his truck. He opens the passenger door for her and waits for her to get in.* xd
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:52 pm

She shrieked in surprise at being lifted, spun and then carried out the door. User Image She climbed into his truck and scooted over, part of her happy to see him and another part furious that he just waltzed in and acted like they hadn't seen each other in weeks. stressed

He climbed in and they took off for Cathy's.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 pm

*walks through the double doors, slightly dragging from having a long day. Quickly she makes her way behind the counter, taking down a bottle of cognac from the top shelf and grabbing a tumbler. With items in hand, she comes from behind the counter and takes up her usual stool at the very end of the bar. Pouring herself a drink, she sips and sighs, wondering how long she was going to have to run the bonding agency before Flame got back. From wherever the hell he was*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 4989 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games