Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 pm

User Image
Hana kissed him back. "You could have at least told me where you where going and what you where doing. I was worried and sad that you where not there when i woke up." she said nothing when she tasted Ebi on his lips, but her face dropped further into a frown. She didn't want to start a fight with him though.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 pm

User Image
Marisol plopped on the bed next to Neuro. " You're no fun." she made a pouty face. "and i was going to take my excitiment out on you too." she said turning so she wasn't facing him.

User Image
After awhile Kisalie woke up. "Ok, now you can make noise." She giggled, resting her forehead against Soma's.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:44 pm

User Image

"Tell late,"He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Neuro looked at her,"You can take it out tomorrow, right now I just want to rest."He closed his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm

"Im sorry" brago said. " I just flipped out... The girl was cut in half right in front of me and I could do nothing to help her. Brago shifted from a frown to a smile. " do Hia or hakai want to play with me tonight ?".

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 pm

User Image
"its ok." Hana said, forcing a smile on her face. "ANd would it be ok if I just spent the night with you?"

User Image
"Lazy butt." Kisalie giggled, licking Soma's nose and then going back to sleep.

User Image
"Alright." Marisol said, turning and wrapping her arms around neuro. "Let us sleep for now."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:01 pm

" ofcourse it would hana... I'm sorry if my question offended you, I just wanted to change it up. I just figured we were going to get all emotional and have romantic sex after the wedding

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm

User Image
"No, its no problem, just tell me which one you want and I'll make it happen." Hana told him, still forcing a smile. "Let me make you happy."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Brago turned around. "surprise me. Whoever wants it the most." brago stood there waiting for the lucky girl to turn him around.X

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 pm

User Image
"That going to end interestingly..." Hana said closing her eyes.

User Image
Hakai grabbed Brago and whipped him around throwing him on the bed with his arms pinned above his head. "Ready to play? I have some stress and anger to work off." she said with a wicked smile.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:26 pm

"yes, ma'am....... " was Bragos only response

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 pm

User Image
Hakai started to undress herself. "Come now, you could at least pretend to be happy."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 pm

" pretend to be happy? I'm gonna mount you!" brago said before takeing off his shirt. He pulled hakais lips to his as he felt the tenderness of her breast in his hand as he moved it southward into her underwear. " I hope your able to relax as you take in my manhood" brago grinned.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 am

User Image
"I'm sure I'll be able to, don't worry about me silly man." Hakai smile as she let him pull her panties down. "Maybe if you please me I'll tell you a secret about Hana."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:53 am

Brago grinned. " I aim to please " he said as he removed her panties and moved his hand to pleasure her.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 am

User Image
Hakai let out a purring moan. "Then please me the best you can"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games