Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm

User Image My eyes? ninja Something is in my eyes? User Image What is in these strawberries? gonk
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"No, goose...." She took a sip of her drink and looked back up at Psy.

"I had dinner earlier with Justin....he had some news for me. Well, we didn't get around to dinner....we kind of....well, called it quits between us."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

*comes in from the office and smiles at the Ladies*
Vendui'~ whee

*retrieves a bottle of water from the fridge and has a seat near them*
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 pm

User Image Oh. neutral *Doesn't really know what to say.* I'm very sorry, Katana. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 pm

She smiled at Ryzan, "Evening, Ryzan. User Image"

She gave Psy af grateful smile, "Thanks, but I think we both realized that we both wanted very different things. I was pretty angry earlier, but I'm a lot better now. 3nodding I don't hate him or anything...it just...well, it just wasn't, you know?"
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:59 pm

*Nods.* Well if it's what you both think is best and you both agree. I'm glad you're okay. Is he? User Image

*Grins at Ryzan.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 pm

She snorted, "I'm sure he'll be fine. He made it very clear that this assignment to Alaska was pretty big stuff for his career. User Image So, it seems that he's too career-driven right now to be bothered with the responsibilities of a relationship."

She sipped her drink, "But you knew we had had issues on our vacation too, so I think things just came to a head tonight. Hell, he thought only a week had gone by since we last saw each other. rolleyes "
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Gi ussta... it seems I missed something here sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:06 pm

((God damn it. Roomies have been testing this router booster and it keeps messing with out IP addresses stare ))

Liada nibbles away at the berries. Offering the container to Ryzan with her mouth full.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

William and I weren't too sure about seeing each other when we first dated. In fact, we broke up for little while in the very beginning. I didn't show him to his face, but I was completely devastated at the time. It probably took me 3 days to feel good enough to come out of my chambers. User Image

*Turns her attention back to Katana.* Well if you feel it was best…then it probably was. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:13 pm

She sighed, "Yes, but we both realized there was just so much more wrong than there was right when it came to the two of us. And he couldn't even tell me how long he was going to be gone. Hell, Psy, I haven't talked to him since we got back from vacation and then he walks into my quarters like he owns the place and expects me to be thankful he's there to grace me with his presence?"

She sipped her drink, "I've been thinking about this a lot since we got back from vacation. It wouldn't be fair to either of us to continue on the way we were. I felt like things were regressing instead of growing and moving forward. He's too focused on his career right now anyways."
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

*Pats Katana's shoulder.* Then you did the right thing. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

*looks over at the container Liada holds out, not really sure what it was, but it looked like fruit and smelled like chocolate, so he was certain it couldn't be anything inedible. He nods his thanks and picks one up, having a bite*
mmmmm bronretla~

*gets a faraway look in his eyes for a moment while he savors the flavor, then comes back to reality after hearing katana*
Gi ussta sweatdrop With that kind of tone, I question your earlier statement of not hating him.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

She smiled, relieved that Psy understood. She finished her drink and got up to rinse her glass.

"Well, thank you for understanding. Blade helped a lot the other night just by listening to me vent about the entire thing. 3nodding It was like having my own personal Dr. Phil. xd "

She glanced over at Ryzan, "Well, Ryzan...I can honestly say I'm angry about the entire situation, but as far as hating him? No, I don't hate him...I really do hope he finds what he wants. 3nodding "

((edited))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Liada snickered at that comment but held her tongue. You did look a lot happier last night at the opening hun. It may be time for a change of pace....or fruit for that matter. User Image She takes another bite out of her strawberry and giggles to Ryzan. Isn't that good? My own special recipe.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4988 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games