Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:29 pm

The Police Force seems to have a very long work day, brutal actually. William typically comes home after I've gone to sleep and if I'm not up early enough, he's gone when I wake up. I sometimes try to set my alarm and see him in the morning and there are others times where I'm still out of it but feel his mustache on my cheek. whee *Touches her cheek gently and grins shyly.* heart

Talking about it is good. User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:34 pm

She smiled at the memory of Saturday night and looked over to Liada.

"Yeah...I did have fun. I had good company to have fun with. 3nodding But I'm afraid I need to call it a night. I'll see ya'll tomorrow. biggrin "

She waved to the group and headed to the office and continued on to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Xas xas. It is mzilst bronretla~ 4laugh
*takes another strawberry* whee

I suppose some anger is always understandable, though in mutual break ups it is not always common unless one party wants further excuse to justify their split.

If both partners are in agreement that they are just not meant for each other, then no other excuse is needed. Some people simply do not... how you say... "mesh", xas? It is neither ones fault for such an occurrence... they are simply two different personalities.

*goes to eat his next strawberry when katana excuses herself*
Plynn kyon~ *waves*
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Once she was downstairs in her quarters, she headed to her bedroom to get ready for bed. She got into bed and allowed herself to grieve the loss of what she'd had with Justin. After awhile, she felt better and knew she had made the right decision. She turned over and let the memories of sitting by Blade play in her head. She smiled as she remembered how they had shyly held each other's hands, and his gentle kiss on her cheek.

Perhaps Liada was right, maybe she did need a change of pace, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Good night Kat! Sleep well. She continues to eat the strawberries and puts them on the bar for Ryzan and anyone else who wanted some more to have. Yep...times are definitely changing around here....gods I wonder what the summer will bring us. User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:53 pm

*Waves to Katana and watches her leave. She's glad Katana is okay with everything for the most part.* Well, I should get going too. The strawberries are very good. Thank you Liada. *She grins at Liada.* User Image

Goodnight Ryzan. *She hugs and kisses Ryzan on both sides of his face briefly and then make her way to her chambers for the evening.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Good night Psy! Glad you like them. I can gladly make you a batch if you like. Keep in mind.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:03 pm

*returns the hug and smiles at Psyzapp*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~

*opens up his briefly forgotten water and has a drink*
I think it would be nice to try out the pool at Aqua Springs this summer. I kept meaning to last year, jhal never did get around to it sweatdrop I so rarely get mzilt further than here redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Liada giggled at that knowing how rare it was for the dark elves to go out and about. This is true. And it should be much shadier around there now with all the trees surrounding AS. Also if need be dear I can send you a bit of my new sun cream so that you don't have to worry about being burned when I send you the next shipment of scar creams.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:21 pm

I do not think I will need to worry about being burned if I am not out during the tangi. Miss Kits informed me that the pool is still open during the isto and we are welcome to use it at such a time. There will still be some lights on for safety reasons, jhal it is not likely to bother our eyes too greatly.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Alright hun I just thought I'd put it out there. How are things for you today? Seeing that most of the strawberries were eaten she decided to close the lit to the container. If Ryzan wanted more she would probably give him the rest since she could make plenty at home.
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Quite well, despite everything being a bit routine at this point. Though sometimes routine can be rather comfortable and enjoyable. A change here and there can be refreshing, jhal not always necessary.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Yea...sometimes change is good but routines are nice too. Always trying to balance the two is difficult at times. I checked up on Hauk earlier in the club and it seems things are much easier tonight for him. User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:07 am

That is good to hear. I imagine the weekends will be the busiest for this new addition.

*has another drink of water, then suddenly remembers something*
Gi... I have been meaning to ask this, jhal I never seem to remember when I have the opportunity. sweatdrop You once mentioned one of your potions that was designed for stress and I said I did not think I had a need for it... rilu'oh you told me I should ask jabbress about how bronretla the product was. What exactly is so special about this potion that you would recommend it even to someone who is not under great amounts of stress? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:17 am

User Image Liada thinks back to when she first had Psy take her potion. It was in the early stages of Psy's wedding plans so that was when she needed it most it seemed. Or was it when her family started trickling into town? Well if memory serves it wasn't just a stress potion that Psy had purchased from me, I believe she also took a dream potion of mine as well. The stress potion itself does what its supposed to do, releasing the stress in the best manner possible, where as the dream potion gives the drinker the ability to have complete and utter control of their dreams and very specific dreams to their greatest hearts desire.User Image The side effect to the dream potion is that anyone who is lying next to the drinker of the potion will be affected by the dream potion as well, pulling them into the drinker's dream. So combining the dream and the stress potion tends to get some interesting results. In Psy's case it was a most pleasant result I would assume. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4989 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games