Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:35 am

{{*Mr. Persnickety crashes in to ruin the day!*

Actually, the dream potion and stress potion were sold to psy one in the same. The different products she bought was a stress potion and a stress cream [and of course the vanishing cream, which she never used]... the stress cream not having any side effects and just being a quick and temporary fix to stress when rubbed on. The potion was for a much deeper and longer lasting relaxation.... which had the side effect of "pleasant" dreams that could potentially be shared with your bed mate.}}
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:48 am

((Lol Mr. Persnickety or no my memory just plain sucks. Thank you for the lesson teacher User Image I do need to crash though gotta be up early to drive the roomie to work. ))

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:00 am

Liada's alarm on her phone goes off and she looks at the time. Growling in annoyance she grabs her container and waves Ryzan good night. Jeeze time tends to fly by faster these days. I'll talk to you later Ry. Have a good night. She slips her phone back in her pocket and heads out the doors and towards the woods...
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:00 am

{{If it makes you feel better, after thinking about it more deeply, I do vaguely recall something about mixing potions being mentioned initially [though I am not entirely certain if the... "pleasant" dream sharing was the result of mixing the two], rilu'oh, it has usually been referred to as a singular stress potion. So somewhere along the line, if it did begin as two potions, it turned into one, seemingly right at or soon after jabbress' first use. When katana used it, it was just one potion which was referred to as "Liada's stress potion". }}

Terini'nestg~ Although... sharing dreams of one's greatest desires sounds like it could potentially have a less than desirable effect if the one the drinker is sharing a bed with is not the object of their desires sweatdrop ... or vice versa.

*he blinks a few times when he suddenly hears an unfamiliar sound and sees Liada pull out her phone and prepare to leave*
Plynn kyon~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:06 am

*after finishing his water, he tosses the bottle into the trash and heads back downstairs to his quarters*
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 am

-dame pulls up on her new bike, idling in a parking spot and revving the engine. She shivers and grins widely underneath the eye shield on her helmet. twisted biggrin xd Well, it wasn't quite hers yet, but damn did she really want it! gonk stressed -

-she revs the engine one more time, listening to the toe-curling purr- God, I love this bike. It might not be a Harley, but damn it's beautiful... -dame makes a face- My grandfather might kill me because it's not a Harley... -dame waves that thought away as she turns the motorcyle off and pops down the kickstand- Ah, it'll be fine. ninja

-she stares lovingly at her bike a moment more before going inside the building to investigate the new night club again. ninja xd -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:44 am

*walks in to the bar*
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:03 am

*opens the trapdoor to her own place under the bar*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:15 am

Anira walks in and heads to the bar. Placing her bag down she goes behind the bar to grab a tea to drink and then comes back to set up her laptop and take care of some paperwork...
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:43 am

After about an hr of paperwork Anira decides to move to the club and work on things for the playlist that night. Hauk would be joining her shortly to get things set up. Packing up her laptop and grabbing her bottle of tea she heads into IR through the side door.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

*walks over to the main bar after his shift ends and sits on a stool, not looking up at anybody else who may be in the bar. He's had a very long couple of days, and is not looking forward to going home, which is much fuller than normal with the addition of Kits' pets*
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:36 pm

*stands up and goes behind the counter to get himself a drink. He pours himself a glass of coke, then goes back to his seat*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Sakura quietly walked into the bar and began making herself a cup of tea and looked around and offered a small wave to Karrie and took a seat herself. "Hey there, been awhile. How are things with you these days?" she asked as she made herself comfortable as her tea steeped
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:45 pm

*looks up at Sakura and smiles* Hey. I've been pretty good. Just really busy. How about you?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:49 pm

She shook her head slightly "I just managed to evade the notice of my new 'babysitter' and managed to sneak out. I'm back in the military and supposed to be under house arrest until further notice but I don't like being cooped up there for too long" she replied as she finished making her tea and sat down again. "Other than that...hmm....nothing much happening really" she added thinking
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4990 4991 4992 4993 4994 4995 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games