Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:15 pm
Kaji stared awkwardly at Taylor. "errr..you do that then" He said sarcastically. "Daaaaamn" he said as he looked at the cafeteria line. "You go ahead, Im going to go find a table, I'll save you a seat alright?" he said with a nod as he started walking off to find a table. After a while of navigating his way through the maze of a cafeteria, he finally spotted a table, only to notice there was a girl asleep at one of the chairs. He walked over to the seat next to her. "Ummm" he said to himself awkwardly."Should I Wake her up or just sit down.." he thought. Although, he seemed to think the most polite thing to do would be to ask if she was saving a seat for anyone. "Uhm" he said once more, lightly tapping her shoulder, so she would awaken. "Excuse me..Do you mind if, Umm, a friend and I, um, sit here?" He asked slightly avoiding eye contact.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Yukora was in a light sleep, dreaming of her father teaching her how to cast a spell. Her father was starting to get aggrivated because she didn't quite understand. Yukora was about to try again, when her dream suddenly stopped, and she felt a small tap on her shoulder. She opened her eyes half way and looked straight up at a boy standing up beside her. He was one of the cutest boys she'd ever seen. She heard what he said, but couldn't seem to collect herself enough to speak, she just nodded slightly and rubbed her eyes. She was still tired from the argument her father and her had before they left to drive to Mahou high. "Ugh, I've already fallen asleep twice today..." she thought as she looked up at the boy again, ready to speak this time. "I'm sorry, you asked if you can sit here right? That's fine, I was just hanging out for a bit before I go back to my dorm to unpack, silly me must have fallen asleep. I can go if you want me to..." Yukora said before waiting for a response from the boy.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:38 pm
He gazed into the girls eyes and thought to himself. "Wow...shes...beautiful..." He heard what the girl had said and thought "NO DONT GO!" although he thought he had said it outloud. It took him a moment to come to his senses. "I don't want to freak her out.." "No no, its fine" he sat down with a smile. "I'm Kaji" He said holding out a hand, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Yukora watched the boy sit down and smiled as she shook his hand. His grip was soft, inviting, yet firm. She blushed slightly and let go of his hand. "Hi Kaji, my name is Yukora" she said. "Wow...his eyes are gorgeous...forget that! His whole self is gorgeous. He seems really sweet too...I doubt he would ever like me though. In fact he probably has a girlfriend..." She snapped herself out of it to avoid becoming sad, and scanned her brain for something to ask him, and finally the little light bulb turned on. "So, when did you get here?" she asked, still slightly blushing.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:56 pm
"Hi, Yukora." He smiled again. He noticed her cheeks turning slightly red. "Heh" He kept trying to avoid eye contact, but he couldnt stop gazing into her goregous eyes. He felt attracted to her some how, as if he had known her for a long time. He heard her question, although it took him a while to remember that he could answer. He shook his head slightly to gain back some sense and replied. "Oh um, just a little while ago actually, what about you?" He smiled-like-an-idiot once more, he just couldnt stop. He looked at the line for a split second, checking to see how far down Taylor was, then back at Yukora.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Yukora tried to stop herself from staring at him, she didn't want him to know how cute she thought he was, since she really didn't care about looks. "Even my cat wouldn't be able to stop looking at him...and all she ever looks at is her food" she thought, trying to reassure herself that she wasn't crazy. She heard his question and opened her mouth to reply, but nothing came out. She took a sip of her water and tried again. "I got here about 6 hours ago, I fell asleep for three or four hours back at my dorm, and I still haven't unpacked yet..." she looked down after she said that, becoming slightly mad at herself for not doing it yet. She looked back up at him and suddenly didn't care. She noticed he looked over where the line was, and remembered him saying something about a friend. "Oh yeah, did you say your friend is waiting in line or something?" she asked.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:15 pm
"Awww" he said sympathetically, "Well..dont worry about it, plenty of us havent unpacked yet" He said with a slight laugh. He looked back at the line. "Oh, yeah, right, heh" He smiled again "Do you mind if he sits here too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:20 pm
Yukora smiled a little more then before. She heard him laugh and laughed a little bit too. "No no, not at all" she said before looking at the line. "But if he's in that....he might not be here until March..." she said, trying to be funny. "...you need to work on your sense of humor..." she thought to herself.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:25 pm
"Hah!" He laughed. "So true!" He smiled again. He looked back at Taylor, who was still around the back of the line. "Oi oi oi" He said. Kaji looked around, trying to strike up conversation. "So, uh, uhm.." he stuttered "what are some of your hobbies?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:37 pm
Yukora whipped her head around and looked slightly confused at Kaji. "Is he honestly trying to get to know me...? Maybe he's just saying that because he hates silence...but then why would he have told me to stay...maybe he just didn't want to be rude...but...he did laugh at my joke, which even I thought was stupid...well, I guess we'll wait and see" she thought before responding with a smile "well, let's see...I like swimming, music, animals, taking walks, reading, ummm...and meeting nice people" she said before smiling at him, what she hoped to be, the prettiest smile she could conjure up. "What about you?" she asked.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 pm
"I like music too, alot, its kind of my obsession" He looked around slightly. "umm I like singing, guitar, acting, drawing, walks, and writing". He smiled once more. "You have a goregous smile-" He realized that he accidently said that outloud. <********! I meant to THINK that. Nice going Kaji..He thought."UM, uh..if you dont mind me saying so that is.." He saved himself, He sighed of relief.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:14 pm
When he finished stating what he liked, she heard him say she had a gorgeous smile. Her face suddenly lit up, and she felt her blush grow twice as bad. She looked down, hoping her hair would hide it. "Thank you so much..." she said before a pause. "Why did he say that? If is because he honestly does like me? I didn't think that was physically possible...I better make sure he knows I appreciate the compliment, since I hardly ever get them" she thought before looking back at him and not caring about how much she was blushing. "Of course, thanks for the compliment" she said before smiling even more. "And I hope you don't mind me saying you have amazing eyes..." she said, hoping he wouldn't laugh at her and leave or something like that. "amazing eyes? how old is that one? I couldn't have said entrancing or something more...unique? No...I had to say amazing. Great..." she thought before waiting for his response.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:35 pm
He couldnt help but smile even more, when he saw her face light up."Your very welcome!" His ears perked up slightly when he heard the compliment she had given him, and put his hand behind his neck and flipped his bangs slightly out of his eye. whee "W-Why thank you" he smiled again  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:44 pm
Yukora smiled and said "you're welcome." "Wow...I don't feel like I wanna run away...I must be having a very lucky day." She thought before smiling at herself. She'd come a long way from being a pitiful outcast at her old school. "I'd be crazy to ever leave this school, I've made more friends here then I have my entire life!" she thought before asking Kaji "so ummm...what powers do you have?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:12 pm
Kaji kept on smiling. "Ahhh Kaji get ahold of yourself, your smiling like an idiot!" He told himself. However, even his own persuasion couldnt get him to stop. "Hmm, lets see here, I'm a wolf demon, and i control fire, and poison, and I also have to power to read minds" He said with a smile. "And what about you?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff