Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
why do peole think axels gay?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:11 pm
honestly, even if axel was gay, I don't see why it would be a big freaking deal. He's still a great character and being gay or streight should not change that. He most likely really isn't, but even if he was, would we really look down on him? Axel is still Axel, bottom line.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:33 am
NocturnalWeapon
honestly, even if axel was gay, I don't see why it would be a big freaking deal. He's still a great character and being gay or streight should not change that. He most likely really isn't, but even if he was, would we really look down on him? Axel is still Axel, bottom line.

*clapping* Well said, NocturnalWeapon. Well said.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm
Heavy Artillery
Axel is flamingly gay! straight as the edge of a pixel.

Doesn't mean I like yaoi. In fact, I am actually distateful of it because it's so overdone and it leads to (both literally and figuratively) character rape.

Why does everyone like Axel so much, anyways? I'm not a hater, but to be blunt, he was a real a** in the games. He was responsible for the deaths of at least 3 characters with fairly big fangroups.

"Now you can be nothing, instead of just being nobody"-Axel in CoM

That quote was aimed at Vexen before Axel killed him. Anyone that can say something that Badass off the top of their head, deserves a large fanbase 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:52 am
ninja They think he's gay because fan girls like to blow things out of proportion and take things a bit more seriously than they should or in different context that wasn't intended.

Let fan girls fantasize whatever they choose to. Doesn't make it right.

Personally, I do not like fan girls. They make pairings from everything to ***** (As in this case), to incest, to twincest. They should really take a step back and look at themselves.

It's pretty nasty.

But the girlies must have their fanservice, eh? <_<  

Tyki Miku

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:01 am
That's true.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:43 pm
xp  

Tyki Miku

Elven Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 pm
Nobodies have no feelings,
but it does seem that Roxas and Axel still had some of there hearts and weren't complete nobodies, maybe they weren't, maybe they were something else totally  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:39 am
kami of the quart squad
Nobodies have no feelings,
but it does seem that Roxas and Axel still had some of there hearts and weren't complete nobodies, maybe they weren't, maybe they were something else totally

The reason why Roxas has "some of his heart" was because he remembered what those feelings were and "react" to those memories. The Nobodies do not have emotions, but they react to the memories of the emotions that their Somebodies had.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 pm
I never even got the idea that he was gay until people started asserting he was. I think that Roxas is just his best friend. He's a nobody, so obviously any type of friendship will be important to him. It would be all he had. The closest thing he has to a heart and we all know how much nobodies love hearts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:37 am
I will say that I am a akuroku fangirl but I know axel isn't gay it's beacuase of his bond with roxas that makes him seem gay now everyone else and axel that is just bizarre.  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:23 pm
well, if you look back and see what axel said about roxas b4 he died... it REALLY sounds like he LUVS him...

LONG LIVE AKUROKU!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm
gaveZexionmyHeart
well, if you look back and see what axel said about roxas b4 he died... it REALLY sounds like he LUVS him...

LONG LIVE AKUROKU!!!! heart heart heart

Anyone would say that before dying, whether it be friends, family, or lovers. In fact, there are seven different types of love. You just have to figure out what type of love they referring to. So no, saying that doesn't mean that this person is gay.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

The World Within

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 pm
Hah! What makes you think he's straight? xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:34 pm
true that  

Dual_Crisis

Lonely Friend

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

The Original J_O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:54 am
I don't think he is supposed to be gay, but Square Enix left his deep friendship with Roxas very vague to entertain their large yaoi fanbase.

Heh, so weather he is or isn't depends on who you're talking to really.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff