Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Warriors (the Tribe of Rushing Water) Now Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leonbats19

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 pm
Crag meowed " Yes i think it should be enough for now. but if not well come back out and hunt again right?" look at Trail and Stream and meows " Lets go back okay"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm
"Alright, I agree with Crag," Stream meowed and started padding back towards the cave.

"Sounds fine to me, my scratches from the over-sized hawk are starting to bother me anyways," Trail meowed and followed after Stream.  

kitty725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Crag " ok then we off back to camp now , " bits the hawks wing and starts to drag it back to camp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 pm
"Mkay," Stream meowed smoothly as they got nearer to the cave.

Trail stayed silent and followed after Stream.  

kitty725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:37 pm
Crag " at least we got back to the camp with out getting attacked right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:14 am
"That's true, it really would've sucked to get attacked..." Trail meowed, remembering his wounds from earlier.

"Hey, we're home now guys," Stream meowed as she followed the path behind the waterfall and padded through the small entrance to the cave.

Ledge heard the group of cats and waited patiently to see how the hunting trip went, since it didn't seem like any of them were panicky or hurt.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 am
Crag " yes it is good we are home safe and sound hope we dont have to go out so soon since we came back. i wish to take a nap for a little. what to you two think?" walks thought the waterfall and thinks glad to be home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:03 pm
"That sounds like a really nice idea..." Trail meowed tiredly.

"Welcome back everyone, looks like you got a good catch for being on the look out for that large bird," Ledge meowed.

"Yes, and now we would like to rest..." Stream yawned.

"Fine by me, you've done your duties for today," Ledge let the cats pass by.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:44 am
Crag " Thank you, i am going to rest for the rest of the day. if u need anything i well be resting okay? " walks by the leader and gose to the Warriors den and lays down  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am
"Hey Ledge, could we please get our wounds checked again? Mine are burning a little..." Trail meowed, referring to both himself and Stream.
"I agree, but I'm so tired," Stream yawned, "that I think I might just go back to my nest for a little while if that's alright with you..."

"Sure, in the meantime, I can check how Trail is healing up." Ledge gestured to Trail with her tail for him to follow her into the Cave of Pointed Stones.
"See you later Stream, hope you feel better soon!" Trail called back as he followed Ledge.
"Yep, same for you too you know," Stream meowed as she settled into her nest in a hollowed out spot in the cave wall.  

katt725
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:58 pm
Crag was resting too. and mewed low to Stream "you should have your wounds checked too just to make sure they are not infected." looking at her now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:52 pm
{Sorry for the inconvienence of yet another avi, but it's now in catt's posession, so you'll be seeing it more often now.}
Stream looked into Crag's eyes. She sighed.
"Alright, I will then..." Stream padded slowly past Crag, brushing her tail against Crag's side when she went by. She walked towards the Cave of Pointed Stones where she could hear the faint mew of Trail as the herbs stung into his wounds.
Trail looked up when he saw Stream.
"Hey, you here to get your wounds checked too?" He asked as Ledge finished pressing some cobweb on Trail's last uncovered gash.
"Yep, I hope it won't be as painful as you made it sound..." Stream took Trail's place next to Ledge as he went back to his own nest to rest.
"Looks like I'll be pretty busy for the next few days, Trail's wounds appear to be worse than yours, and slightly deeper," Ledge chatted as she put an ointment mashed from local herbs on Stream's scratches.  

fallenangel02
Vice Captain

leonbats19

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:42 pm
Crag meowed " thank you" say something in a low voice "i dont want to see you in pain is all." watches her go off to Cave Pointed Stones and then puts his head down to get some rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:08 am
Ledge finished up with Trail and started checking Stream's scratches.
"I'll see you later Stream, good luck with the ointment," Trail meowed as he padded out of the cave to his den.
"Thanks," Stream replied sarcastically before flinching as Ledge applied the stinging medicine in her deepest wound.
"At least you don't have alot of deep scratches, just this one and another near your ribs..." Ledge mentioned.
Stream sighed and sat still as Ledge put the rest of the ointment on her and covered some of her other scratches with cobweb.
"Alright, you're all set, you should probably go get some rest."
"Yeah, I've had a pretty busy day..." Stream meowed as she sleepily walked down the passage to the main cave and to the crevice that was her den. She came to the entrance and peered in before slipping in and curling up in her nest.  

fallenangel02
Vice Captain

RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas