6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:55 am
twisted words
niecerpiecer
twisted words
Bella wouldn't. She's said herself that she has a permanent scar on her heart that won't heal, because she broke Jacob's heart. I don't know if this is also in there, but I think she says she'll never forget. Unless of course, she becomes a vampire and gets amnesia.

Do u think if he imprints that the scar will heal? because he is happy or do u think because she broke his heart no matter what it will always be there.

I think the scar would still be there. She still broke his (and her) heart. She wouldn't be like, "Oh Jacob! I'm so glad you imprinted! Now I don't have to feel bad about dumping you!" And so on.

Yeah. She'll always have that guilt there that she won't ever be able to get rid of, even if she gets changed into a vamp and Jake imprints. It hurt them both so much that they won't be able to escape it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:46 pm
can a werewolf imprint with a vampire? even though technically they aren't really alive? that would be a nice twist....  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:55 pm
A lot of people have the theory that Jake will imprint with one of the Volturi. I, for one, don't think it's impossible, but I don't think it's likely.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:22 pm
yeah i don't think he'll imprint with one of the volturi but i also don't htink he'll imprint with anyone on forks... maybe he'll imprint while he's "running away"  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:36 pm
He'll meet another werewolf and they'll be together forever (except for when she sees the vamps and wants to kill them O.o)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:53 pm
lol yeah that wouldn't be good...  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:38 pm
Something like that would be interesting to see in her book. Then the Volturi and Cullens have to destroy her and Bella helps him through it and that's how their friendship gets saved. Yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:41 pm
Hardcore Mosher
Something like that would be interesting to see in her book. Then the Volturi and Cullens have to destroy her and Bella helps him through it and that's how their friendship gets saved. Yay!

And then he'll be a big pile of sadness-mush. "Oh Bella, I'm sorry my only girlfriend who never rejected me tried to kill you..." I don't think Jakie's soulmate should be a werewolf, seeing as how the family tree is one thing that just won't get out of my mind. I just realized that Sam and Leah are (really distantly) related. I mean, come on! They both inherited the werewolf ability from Taki Aki... eek  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:04 pm
twisted words
Hardcore Mosher

And then he'll be a big pile of sadness-mush. "Oh Bella, I'm sorry my only girlfriend who never rejected me tried to kill you..." I don't think Jakie's soulmate should be a werewolf, seeing as how the family tree is one thing that just won't get out of my mind. I just realized that Sam and Leah are (really distantly) related. I mean, come on! They both inherited the werewolf ability from Taki Aki... eek

Yeah, they just don't know which one she is directly related to, I think. So it would've been really weird if one of the wolves imprinted with her seeing how they could be related and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:44 pm
which is why jake can't imprint with leah  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:21 pm
I wouldn't want him to either. Leah's a major biotch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:26 pm
i wouldn't go so far as to say biyotch but she's bratty... i rather her end up jacob than lauren... burning_eyes  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:12 am
I second that. But I'd prefer he didn't end up with either of them. I really don't know who I picture him with...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:17 pm
oh i'd totally take him in a heart beat lol  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:09 pm
I don't want him to end up with Angela either. She's already happy with Ben. D;  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff