Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Dragon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:08 pm
"Well that's something to work towards perhaps," Chica said, still in awe. She was still wanted to get to know this dragon a little better.
"Would you like to stay here for a while? The monsoon is coming soon, and this place makes a really good shelter," she offered.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:50 pm
ok  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:38 am
Chica was starting to get hungry and she could tell it was going to start storming soon. She headed towards the cave entrance.
"I'm going hunting, be back soon!" She called over her shoulder before leaving the cave and taking off into the air for an easier search for prey.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm
chica had left befor he could say he had some food with him. bahamut set down and started a white fire and waited. wow she was cute. maybe i should get to know her  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm
Chica enjoyed the feel of flying as she searched for an easy target. She spotted a stray calf and no other predators in sight, so she dive bombed it. She dispatched it and quickly filled her stomach. She sat lazily for a moment before taking off towards the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:52 pm
Bahamut was eating a deer when she got back. he waved  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 am
"Hey," Chica greeted. She still thought Bahamut had some really cool scale colors and patterns. She wondered how long he would stay with her in this cave. He seemed to make good company.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 am
bahamut got done eating. the monsoon had just started as she got back to the cave. ''well the storm started so what do you want to talk about first."  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 am
"Hmm... what's your favorite prey?" Chica asked after a moment of thought. She had been thinking of asking if he liked to fly, but that would have an obvious answer. All dragons liked to fly... So perhaps she would challenge him to a race next time the sky cleared up a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 pm
" wyverns or deer are what i realy like tho the tpye of dragon i am is know to eat other dragons but i have never did that befor so dont worry." he said with smile  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:55 pm
"Ok... If you try to eat me, y'know you're out of here of course," Chica replied cautiously. She had a feeling he wouldn't turn on her, but it never hurt to be careful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm
" your to cute to eat and if i did who would i ask out." he smiled  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:11 pm
Chica's skin warmed and she smiled back.
"Well, I don't know, there could be other dragons..." She suggested impishly. She was utterly flattered by this new roommate. Maybe they could stay together for awhile...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 pm
"there are but i like you the best."  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

katt725
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 am
"Aww... thank you..." was all Chica could say. She had an involuntary purr come from deep within her do to her contentedness. That hadn't happened for... quite awhile.
"So far I like you too. But you'll still have to impress me in ways other than this flattery," she said.

RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff