Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
I'm a Genie, you get one wish... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Play
  Yes
  no
  Poll!!!!!
View Results

Machine Deity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 pm
Granted, but you can only fly over land and fly about 200 feet before you have to stop for four days and rest.

I wish I had a les paul sky blue to white burst.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:32 pm
Mr. Cyanide
Granted, but you can only fly over land and fly about 200 feet before you have to stop for four days and rest.

I wish I had a les paul sky blue to white burst.

umm sur i dont know what that is but you have one and when you tougc it it turns into a big floating blimp that reads fart biz wang. i wish my cllectibles would come quicker  

Azure_Sky96

Jesse_Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:28 am
granted ur collectibles come so quick you miss em!

i wish.........? i wish.......ummm...i wish i knew what to wish for.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:20 pm
Granted, but it comes to you rite before you get hit by a bus and die. the end.

I WISH I HAD A LEGION OF FLYING MONKESY WHO WOULD NOT REBEL AND WOULD COLECT TO MY EVERY WHIM!!!!!  

Willhellm

Machine Deity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:34 pm
Yes.

But they are un-able to do evil deeds and only help humanity.

I wish I had a cigarette.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:53 am
granted but its already been smoked...

I wish i could have giant red elephants to help me take over the world and they wont go against me!  

Jesse_Jawbreaker

Adrilaxas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:43 pm
Granted, but GIGANTIC PURPLE MICE appear in a rare mutation because of the appearance of these elephants and scare all of the red elephants into a stampede, where they then run off a cliff and die. Oh, how tragic. biggrin Let's hope the enslaved and enraged populace thinks that as well.

Lol, let's spoil a perverted wish, shall we?

I wish I had the tallest, sexiest, most attractive female human become my obedient slave by her choice. There is no way that she would cause me any harm that she thought she was doing to me.

I'd love to see how it's ruined. Can't wait!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:46 am
evil genie

so that i can make other people miserable with their wish gonk  

x-mr nobody-x

__MannequinDebris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:49 pm
world peace  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:43 am
grounder91
Granted, but GIGANTIC PURPLE MICE appear in a rare mutation because of the appearance of these elephants and scare all of the red elephants into a stampede, where they then run off a cliff and die. Oh, how tragic. biggrin Let's hope the enslaved and enraged populace thinks that as well.

Lol, let's spoil a perverted wish, shall we?

I wish I had the tallest, sexiest, most attractive female human become my obedient slave by her choice. There is no way that she would cause me any harm that she thought she was doing to me.

I'd love to see how it's ruined. Can't wait!

Well seeing as I dont think the last two posts count, because one is moronic, and the other has nought to do with anything, just sprouting the thing that cannot exist ie: world peace

Your wish is granted, BUT the fact of the matter is.. She is a cold, heartless woman, and you are a necropheliac. sicko.

I wish my legion of flying monkeys (whom still must obey my every comand, and cannot turn against me) would end the war in Iraq by destroying the terrorists there. The end.  

Willhellm

Jesse_Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:46 pm
Granted! Except you lost most of your evil monkeys in the war and only have 1 evil monkey left!

I wish I wasnt sooooo goddamn skinny......(i could eat soooo much and not gaain weight....its a curse)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:09 pm
babyboo40794
Granted! Except you lost most of your evil monkeys in the war and only have 1 evil monkey left!

I wish I wasnt sooooo goddamn skinny......(i could eat soooo much and not gaain weight....its a curse)
Granted! Except you' re so skinny you can't
walk. ( Your legs are too skinny )  

-Acaulis-

Sparkly Genius

Jesse_Jawbreaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:34 pm
-Acaulis-
babyboo40794

um.....i meant not soooo goddamn skinny....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:04 pm
babyboo40794
-Acaulis-
babyboo40794

um.....i meant not soooo goddamn skinny....

That's the point of the game! Horrible distortion of facts, like Norm the Genie! And remember, the main enemy of genies are lawyers, as they're almost the same in manner and nature. Well, according to Norm, anyway...  

Adrilaxas

Willhellm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:48 pm
I do believe the propper response to her wish would have been something along the lines of "Granted, but now your so obese you cant walk"

and then a wish of your own genious...  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces