Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:30 pm
"Maybe you have to ask." Ayame smiled and kissed him, putting her tounge in his mouth.

"Oh but I love teasing you." Ayu smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:35 pm
Kaleb smiled "ok then....please my sexy have sex with me." He smiled and then pulled her close to his body. "i have been longing for it.

KAmron smiled a little "of corse you do...!"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:38 pm
Ayame smiled and walked her hands down his body, unzipping his pants.

Ayu smiled. "You can have your way this time but maybe not the next."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:49 pm
Kaleb smiled and lightly kissed you on the neck and kept kissing you.

Kamron smiled and then looked at you. "but i don't want to do it all by myself.....i actually want you to take advantage of me?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:52 pm
"Oh..." Ayu smiled, biting at Kamron's neck.

Ayame pulled down his pants easily. "Oh too easy..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:57 pm
Kaleb smiled and then pulled what you had on down "that was too easy to." he smiled and then posistion you and him self and then held onto the chairs arms and then shoved his stick deeply into you as he moaned slightly and then started to focus as he started to go in and out.

Kamron moaned a little as she bit his neck and monoovered his head and bit into your neck viciously and played with you a little but roughly.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:00 pm
Ayame moaned, putting her hands on his shoulders.

Ayu smiled, taking in his blood as sips making sure not to get carried away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:06 pm
Kaleb groaned a little as he started to go in and out roughly it was tight and soaking wet...he loved it. He pulled her up makeing it where she was on her hands and knees and then entered in her that way placeing his hands on her hips and started to go in and out getting faster and faster.

Kamron moaned a little "ah...you know how much that turns me on please just ******** me already."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Ayame moaned and clenched her fists, closing her eyes.

Ayu rolled her eyes and pulled down the rest of what he had. She took his stick and entered it deeply into her. She went up and down, moaning everytime.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:32 pm
Kaleb moaned and then leaned over you scratching your back and kept going but faster he then put it where only his head was in you and then shoved in deeply and kept going

Kamron moaned and put his hand on her hips makeing her go faster. "your....so...warm.." he smirked and then pushed you back and pinned you down to the coach and entered you ******** you hard and fast and the good thing for you was all you had to do was lay there and enjoy. He started going fast his adrinaline pumping he almost couldn't controle his stanima he got harder and got a huge boner witch reach to the very back of you and he could feel that he moaned again and then gripped his hands on your wrists he hadent had sex like this in to long so he tryed to stay focused so that he wouldn't hurt her.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Ayame moaned, smiling.

Ayu moaned, feeling pinned down and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:12 pm
KAleb picked you up and putting you on the edge of the balcony witch was perfect hight for him he started going in faster and then he whispered in your ear "Talk about exatic places...he chuckled and then pulled her hips closer to mine "having fun?" HE smiled he wasn't even trying but he didn't think that Aya was as fully experienced with sex as he was.

Kamron squeezed your arms a little and rammed into you as deep as possible ...he slowed down just a little and then whispered in your ear "i need promision from my queen if i can releive my self inside of her hott body witch i charish so.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Ayu nodded, smiling. "Yes..."

Ayame smiled. "yes and you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:52 am
"im perfect." He smiled "but it doesn't matter about me...i just want you to feel good." He took him self in deeper...it was much warmer the deeper he got. He rammed into her....and becuase it was so warm he wasn't planning it but he came inisde of her and bent her backward leaning over you "oh s**t.....heh.." He was breathing hard and he broght her forward to him and pulled you close. "please tell me you didn't mind me doing that." His face was worried and he was sweating a little....but the sweat was from the sex.

Kamron nodded and sped up building hsi plessure up again and then went deep in side of you entering your woam witch was a new plessure for him and released himself inside of you. His arms trimbled and he picked you and layed back pulling you on top of himself wrapped his arm around you he was still inside of you "you are my queen and i love you dearly....i will never let you go.....i love you to much.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:11 pm
Ayu moaned alittle and sighed, nodding. "Love you too.

Ayame shook her head. "I don't mind...."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces