Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkCole

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:31 pm
Cole looked at Hinna then the other girl. "Rinna, hu. I'm Cole and this is Hanna. Thanks." Looking at the sweater. "SO your new? How do you like it here so far? Anyone giving you trouble?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:12 am
"You can call me Ri. I'm an art student so I prettyy much have been staying to myself all semester. So I don't know that many people."

*bell rings*

"Well I better be off to Chemistry... Joy. Maybe I'll catch up with you two later. It was nice to meet you!" Rianna said as she turned to walk down the hall to Chem.

"Ugh, They shouldn't allow Chem to be first period." She said to herself. "They seem nice, what were there names again?" Ri pondered their names as she wandered almost in a dream state down the hall. She thinks these new people have given her a bit of inspiration for a new clothing design, but she wanted to think the details through a little more.

((Sorry I've been gone so long. I was without powere here in Pennsylvania for over 24 hours and I've been out of state until about dinner time yesterday. I should be around now that the semester is done!))  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:13 pm
"Thank you!!" Hanna called weakly back to Ri as she walked away. "Whats your next class?" Hanna yawned to Cole dragging her body twords English, the only teacher she knew over that didn't throw anything at Hanna when she fell asleep.
((sorry, in PGH all weekend, no internet...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:08 pm
(don't worry about it, this weeken my pc crashed so i spent most of my weekend fixing it) "My first class is Algebra II." Cole sighed. "It looks like we have a new friend to add to the growing group. RI." Cole walked Hanna to her class. "Well I'll see you later."  

DarkCole

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Ri was glad when it finally was lunch. She headed to the caf to see what was for lunch.

"If its really bad I'll hit the vending machines and head to the art studio." she said to herself. "But I'll stop by my locker first."

Rianna rounded the corners until she reached her locker.

"Where the hell is my freaking Trig book?!" Rianna half whined half pleaded with her locker.

((glad I wasn't the only one MIA this weekend biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:33 pm
Hanna reconized Ri as she opened her locker. Taking a deep breath and rubbing the last of the sleepies form her eyes, Hanna atempted a cheerful "hello."
((Sorry I've been sick))  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:15 am
Ri heard a small hello come from the other side of her locker door.

"Oh Hi! Was it Hanna? Do you have lunch at this time too?" she said as she still tried to look for her Trig book.

"Where is my stupid Trig book! Ugh! Haha. I'm sorry. Do you want to go see what's for lunch after I find this stupid book?"

((I hope your feeling better))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:42 pm
Hanna smiled wryly, "Your book is under thoes papers." she pointed out. "It would be nice to have lunch with you, but I'm sure that the salad bar is up, so there's no real reason to check out the food."  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:52 pm
"Awesome! Thanks Hanna! I owe you one there. If I came to class without my Trig book again I was gonna get it from my teacher. Haha! Salad bar sounds great. Lets go!" Rianna said as she picked up her bag and threw her book into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:06 pm
Cole spotted the two gils and headed towards them. "Hey Hanna, Ri."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:15 pm
"No problem." Hanna managed with a smile. "Hey Cole." she yawned and streched as they walked down the hallway. "Do wana` have lunch with us??" As hanna wiped a tired tear from her eye she made a mental note. Go to bed earlier and start drinking coffee.
((yes I'm feeling better thank you! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:54 pm
"Oh Hey! Yeah Cole do you have lunch this period as well?" Ri asked.

"Hanna are you okay? You look pail..."

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

itzmekupid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:29 am
Hi  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:09 pm
Hanna was surprised by Ri's concern for her, she wasn't used to it, after living by yourself for a while you forget what it feels like to be cared for. "Yes I'm fine, I just didn't get a lot of sleep, that's all." she smiled happily.

((hello))  

unguluck

DarkCole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:28 pm
"Sure, I'll eat with yall." He followed them. "You should get more sleep, Hanna. Our bodies get weak without enough sleep."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff