Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:39 pm
The frozen Fanbeemon crash landed at the lake.
Fanbeemon: Darn! I missed the forest by a mile!
He looked around.
Fanbeemon: Actually, it looks more like ten!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:52 am
Kaichi looked at Kyrin and Sed, trying to think of something they could do. "I got it!" Kaichi pulled out a tab of paper from his pack and wrote something down on it. He handed it to Kyrin and smiled,"You need to Digivolve, right?? Go to Network city and go to the southeastern end. You will find a house in the middle of no where. Knock on the door and ask for Jijimon. He will help you Digivolve."

He then looked at Sedrick and nodded. "I need you to help me. Okay, I need you to distract the Gran Kuwagamon, while me and that other Tamer set up a trap, got it? We need you to lure him into the forest when I give you the signal."

Kaichi then got up and walked over to Amanda. "Hi, I'm Kaichi. Thanks for helping me out so far. I'm gonna need your help some more though. Okay, here's the plan: I'll set up a trap in the Forest. Once the bug get's caught in it, you need to use your extremely valuable power and freeze it. But you need to act fast. the bug could break out of it any second." Kaichi ran into the forest and got what he needed for the trap.  

l - Bleak - l

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:08 pm
[Kyrin looked at it and the paper confuse "Um thanks. But as i said im still new here and have no idea where the city is. But thanks for the offer. Id love to get him um how did you put it. Digivoive but iv got no idea where any thing in this place is" She sighed and thought of what her brother would be doing right about now

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:16 pm
Sedrick nodded, "Got it." he said. Then he heard Kyrin and said, "I can help you find it." He then put Dare up on his head and got ready to run screaming into the forest to draw the big bug digimon towards him.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 pm
Amanda nodded and, turning to Dorumon, motioned for him to follow. They then quickly ran towards the forest, hoping to find the bug well before it found them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:29 am
Kyrin looked at sedrick and nodded "Thanks..." She trailed off and began to say a bunch of things in german to her self. She was so nervious and had never been this way before

(/ I will not be able to get on for a few days. Im going to a freinds for thanksgiving and am spending the night so sorry guys /)

Moonfalls_Within

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:33 pm
Kaichi set up what looked like a giant wooden guilotine, but the blade was a tree, and the bottom of the contraption was with with thick brush and huge thorn bushes and thickets. Kaichi tied a knot in the rope under two branches that were scissored, securing it until Sedrick could lure the Gan Kuwagamon into the trap. Kaichi jumped down from his post and walked over to Sedrick. "Hey! in two minutes I'm gonna get Guardromon and Dorumon off the bug and back onto the ground. Gran Kuwagamon will then see your patamon and try to catch it. Lure the digimon into that forest, and I will take care of the rest. Got it??" Kaichi ran back to his tree and climbed it to the branch he tied the rope to. He yelled for Amanda to be ready, and yelled to Guardromon," You and Dorumon! Let go!!!" Guardrom let go and took Dorumon with them off into the forest. Meanwhile, the Kuwagamon searched for a snack and saw pata mon, walking and yelling near a tree stump. He charged the patamon into the forest, where Kaichi let the rope go. The huge tree that was held up in the treetops fell down and crushed the Gran Kuwagamon into the thorns and brush. With a quick blast of Dash metal, the bug digimon was frozen solid to the forest floor.

Kaichi jumped down and hugged amanda, but then quickly released realizing what he had done. He blushed a little, but then ran over to Guardromon and jumped on his back. He rose up above Gan Kuwagamon and fired out dozens of rockets, obliterating the digimon. all of the data went into each of the digimon: dorumon, patamon, and Guardromon. "Thanks you guys! Without you, this plan couldn't have worked." Guardromon gave a thumbs up to Dorumon, and appeared next to patamon. He picked up the little guy and flew around with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:02 pm
"No problem." Sedrick said, after watching the cycle of events, and then hearing Kaichi thank him. Then he saw Guardromon pick up Dare and fly around, and laughed.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:33 pm
Kyrin watched what was going on and was still confused bye this place. She walked over to sedrick and sighed wandering what to do now. She was bored

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:07 am
Amanda blinked, and blushed as well. Dorumon stiffened slightly and let out a "hmph".
"I...it's no problem..." Amanda murmured. She rubbed the back of her head nervously, now that was awkward.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:32 pm
Guardromon put Patamon back on the ground and floated next to Kaichi. Kaichi jumped on his back and rose up about ten yards. "I hope I can see all of you again real soon." Kaichi then thought of something. "Hold on, Kyrin and Sedrick. Hop on." Guardromon floated down to the ground and crouched. "I might as well drop you two off at you destinations."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:26 pm
"Bye- oh ok, thanks!" Sedrick said with a smile. He then hoisted himself up onto the digimon, with Dare following behind. "Wow, never riden on a digimon before." he said. Dare climbed up his back and sat on Sedrick's head.  

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonfalls_Within

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Kyrin looked at them reluctantly "Um...okay..." She carefully climbed on and looked around. She had never ridden any thing but car before and looked rather scared of this hole thing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Amanda and Dorumon waved as they flew off. The tamer then let out a sigh and collapsed on the ground, followed soon by the digimon.
"So...now what?" Dorumon asked.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:27 pm
((Goes to Network City))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games