Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
----Old "BOOT" Camp----(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dj_biscuit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:26 am
voted 10 for you cause youre nice and you're avi is nice to  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:13 am
User Image

Thanks!! hows the quest doing? hope my donation helped...have sum boots??(again?)

Maybe u cud spare sum for me!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:27 am
User Image

bump for myself!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay! Kaze and Mitkun voted for ya as promised, naa? xD Not really that close to Kaze though but will so in due time sweatdrop

I guess advertising will become easy if you're active in the guilds you've joined hehehe... I mean, you guys from NSTG are the main voters! heart
(Followed by LOH hehehe...)

Good luck, amaya!

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:51 pm
I am sending a few more. I am gettin better at fishin... boy do i have a lot of guppies!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:41 pm
User Image

Thanks!! dont worry if i have the proper time with no class i'll sure hunt for cans!!!

*shouting* cans where are you?? biggrin biggrin

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:44 pm
User Image

Yay!! I've reached my 20% (but my tektek doesn't work...my sig doesn't want to accept it.. crying crying )

Well, it's all because of you guys!! luv ya all!! heart heart

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whatcha going to do later with those boots? 4laugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:30 pm
My Games and towns is currently unable to load properly and always face disconnection from the server gonk ! Kinda need to wait awhile before boots , papers , cans restock in ElevenOone's Campsite sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:29 pm

You have a campsite? 4laugh

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:43 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:53 pm

LOL! Amaya! We're both in the spotlight! xD
I've print-screened it. Will load it to an image host later on to show it tya xP

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:34 am
User Image

W0w!! eek eek eek
he3..thanks for them...umm...koro, sorry for the trade...i had not yet dropped by the towns lately..dont worry i'll cope up... sad sad

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:03 am
User Image

bumpness!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:49 pm
User Image

bumpness!!

User Image

☆ Item Quests