Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itchy Goat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:31 pm
Nya. I'm Ichigo. I'm fifteen and I live in the United States. I work in a library and I like to read, watch anime, and build ZOIDS models.

I have a dog and a cat.

My dog Zowie is a sheltie, and my cat Angel is a tabby mix.

I used to have more than 20 hermit crabs, but a bad batch of sand killed them all off, and I don't have the money to start over again.

This is a picture of me:

Ichigo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:47 am
Quote:
Name

My name is Maria.
Quote:
I am a teenager. I do not feel the need to tell everyone my age right now. xP
Quote:
Sex

Female
Quote:
Pets I have

I have 2 betta fish, 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 snapping turtle, 2 horses, 6 chickens, well I used to have 5 cats but we gave the kittens away. o.o'
Quote:
Favourite Type of Pet

My all time favourite type of pet is a Panda. heart  

xPopsicle

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:57 am
3nodding Names Nekomi
Female
Pets: Dog (german shepard/collie mix)
fav type of pet: Cats and husky  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:12 am
Hi! Thanks for having me aboard! biggrin
Name: paloma_helena
Sex: red-blooded female
Residence: Somewhere East ninja
Pet: a white, fuzzy cat by the name of Tweety (cross between a purebred Persian and an unknown breed) blaugh She's already 5 human years old (around 37 cat years) biggrin
Favorite pet: cats, of course 3nodding  

paloma_helena

Mystic Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:38 am
Maomii
Quote:
Name

My name is Maria.
Quote:
I am a teenager. I do not feel the need to tell everyone my age right now. xP
Quote:
Sex

Female
Quote:
Pets I have

I have 2 betta fish, 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 snapping turtle, 2 horses, 6 chickens, well I used to have 5 cats but we gave the kittens away. o.o'
Quote:
Favourite Type of Pet

My all time favourite type of pet is a Panda. heart

Is a panda a pet? Or just an anaimal??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:24 am
Name: Sammy
Sex: Female
Residence: Devon UK
Pets: A dog (Max) two rabbits (Skits and Tilly) a guinea pig (Rex) and many fish
Favorite pet: Rabbit  

Sammy_Reeves

~RENTHEAD~A-N-G-E-L

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:36 pm
Hey everybody! My names Amanda and I live in Louisiana. I'm female. And my pets' names are: Rascal, my 2 year old black and white cat, and K.C. my 7 month old, pure-bred mini-Dachshund puppy. They're both great pets!

If you ask me, a cat is where it's at! They're fun, cuddly and have great personalities! I like dogs too, but cats are my all time fave!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:46 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Cera , I'm 38 and mother of one daughter , well 2 daughter as two sons if you count my kitties whom I call my kids. I am from central NY in a hick town called Auburn.

My pets:

Panther: A long haired solid black cat around 12 years old and my first kitty ever, I was a dog person until he changed my ways hehe. He is a bit grumpy , very small in build and can give a glare that looks exactly like the old ticked off godzilla looks. He also has no teeth except his fangs due to gingivitis several years ago and has a closed tear duct in one eye so has some problems with it from time to time. I adopted him from the SPCA when he was a kitten and saved him from being put down, he was already schedualed to have that done two days from the day I took him home. They were going to put him down due to his small size, he had a cold and the closed tear duct so they figured no one wanted a kitty that bad off. BAH I say!! Panther is also a bit odd as I had never had a cat before and raised him like a puppy, he is even leashed trained and loves to go for walks and car rides!!

Panther used to have a 'mate' named lucky ( as in lucky to be alive) who we found half starved by a diner and managed to save who blessed us with her love for over 6 years before she passed on from liver disease. Panther got grouchy as heck after that and we almost lost him too from depression. She was a very fat short haired black kitty and a big cuddler. She used to play fetch with us as well and will always be missed.

Artemis James: He is a short white haired cat my daughter brought home and broke my all black cats theme hehe. He was insane as a kitten, I truely thought he was brain damaged he was so wild. He was found by my mother on a country road, in the middle of it , half dead in the middle of winter with over 2 feet of snow at the time around. He is almost two now and will be so around halloween, which our vet figures is about the time panther's b-day is too. He likes to play fetch with doggie toys and is anything but delicate and fast as heck. He is a big cat and very beautiful and would have been an awesome mouser I think. His nickname is 'peeper' due to the fact when he was a kitten he peeped like a baby chick instead of meowing and still does that odd noise when scared or needing 'mommy' to hold him and cuddle him.

Princess: She is our newest edition to the family as we were looking for a playmate for peep to keep him from beating up old grumpy, he was only trying to play but panther is so old it hurt him because he has arthritis, not because pepper was trying to hurt him as no claws were ever used just thumps. Princess has long black hair with a white patch on her chest. She is built like a ferret, longer then she is tall with a tail that is longer then her body only adding to the effect. She is around 9 months old and was unwanted by the family we adopted her from. We just had her fixed a few days ago and she is finally walking tall instead of crouching low to the ground all the time and being very skittish. Her and peeper have become the best of friends in the 2 months we have had her and though its taking time she is slowly become less of a fraidy cat.

Well I think thats about it for me and my 'kids' for now, I look forward to meeting you all in time smile  

Cera

peter cotton tail

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:23 pm
hello! My name is Devyn I'm fifteen years old and I live in Michigan. I have 2 dogs a min pin named Vinni and a pom named Teddy I have two cats a black one named tasha and a calico named patches one bird named zazu one turtle named buster and my little girls two rats named Jolene and Noel!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:22 pm
Meow heart

I'm new here, thanks for accepting me into your guild.

I'm 28 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I have two cats, and love all animals.

heart  

doomii

Crystal_Legacy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:15 am
hello, my name is Natalie i live in Brookings, SD. i am a female...i have 3 cats(tweety, skeeter and muffin) and a hamster(snowball) and a NEW HORSE (i am so happy, her name is Crystal) my favorite animals...i can't choose...i love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ya...i am 12 years old  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:13 pm
you can call me vash
i have a cat named Bob theres a pic
and my rat lily thats lily
we have a bunny but shes just bunny sweatdrop
oh im 15, im a girl and i live in the US.  

Vash_Baby

Secondhand Soap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:45 am
Hello my name is Hannah Baker I'm thirteen years old and I adore my animals I have:3 dogs,1 cat,1 horse,4 goats,1 snake,3 birds,60 chickens,4 ducks,3 turkeys,and 4 peacocks my lifes a little crazy at times but its fun to live on a farm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:35 pm
Hello, my name is Barbara and I have a horse, named Red for short (see sig.), 6 chickens(1 cantakerus rooster and 5 hens), numerous fish, and one dog, named Ramona (well the dog is really owned by my daughter, that's right daughter). We did have a cat, named Charlie, but she recently passed way last summer, she was 20, I miss her cry I live in southern, ca. and have owned one kind or another of pet from insects, lizards, snakes, hermit crabs, rats, mice, birds, and even pigs. I have always been around pets. I like all kinds of pets but my favorite has always been HORSES heart Don't know if I should say my age right now but I have ymryso (Midori) beat sweatdrop
Joined this guild not to make gold (thou gold is nice), but make friends and talk to people that share the same interest as myself.
Thank you for letting me join biggrin  

horse hair

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

xxkittygurl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:22 pm
Hi! My name is Grace. I have three cats named Cinnamon (my cat), Squeek (my moms) and Cocoa (secondary cat). I love my cats so much! I like other pets too, but cats are my all time favorite. My room is purple with a cat border! xp  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff