Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:49 pm
did i ever tell you your thread is freakin amazazing? well it is. just so you know!
~blueeyed_orchid~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:01 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I went to do the mtv thingy and the friend-request-hacker was even there -_-|||

This time it was something like a conversation between Kira and L from DeathNote.

Darn. Why are they everywhere? -_-|||

I haven't been going to towns because of this ... crying

But I found a thread in the GnR on how to avoid them. Yay! ^O^

Kira from death note x.x !!!!!! great now we are all dead scream not even L can save us crying Hey ive always been wondering, do you think that L went to the place where Ryuk says isnt hell but not heaven? Someone told me he did and i was like nah i dont think so x.x he didnt use the death note ever :/ so how could he? And the whole fact that Near beat Kira and not L was just bogus i thought stare it was like Trunks killing Freeza x.x i mean wouldnt you want goku to??? He did battle the guy like for 500 episdoes (only like one chapter in the manga) and someone else kills him O.o thats just like unfair!

blueeyed_orchid
did i ever tell you your thread is freakin amazazing? well it is. just so you know!
~blueeyed_orchid~

awww thank you so much crying that means alot to me biggrin  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 pm
QueenNanami
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I went to do the mtv thingy and the friend-request-hacker was even there -_-|||

This time it was something like a conversation between Kira and L from DeathNote.

Darn. Why are they everywhere? -_-|||

I haven't been going to towns because of this ... crying

But I found a thread in the GnR on how to avoid them. Yay! ^O^

Kira from death note x.x !!!!!! great now we are all dead scream not even L can save us crying Hey ive always been wondering, do you think that L went to the place where Ryuk says isnt hell but not heaven? Someone told me he did and i was like nah i dont think so x.x he didnt use the death note ever :/ so how could he? And the whole fact that Near beat Kira and not L was just bogus i thought stare it was like Trunks killing Freeza x.x i mean wouldnt you want goku to??? He did battle the guy like for 500 episdoes (only like one chapter in the manga) and someone else kills him O.o thats just like unfair!

blueeyed_orchid
~blueeyed_orchid~

awww thank you so much crying that means alot to me biggrin

you are most certainly welcome  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:33 pm
thx for ur junkies! Sending flowers! heart  

MeiMei95

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:35 pm
MeiMei95
thx for ur junkies! Sending flowers! heart

i forgot i had mor junk for ya ;/ so after this trade is finished i'll send ya some more junk XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:36 pm

@nanami>
Heheh it seems that you are a fan of L.
Then we are on the opposing side! xD
For I am a KIRA supporter! Lol xD
Yeah. I wasn't too keen on Near defeating Light/Raito.
In fact, I've never acknowledge that fact. Nuh-uh!
It was Matsuda who defeated Raito. Yup yup *serious nod*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:29 pm
koromyst

@nanami>
Heheh it seems that you are a fan of L.
Then we are on the opposing side! xD
For I am a KIRA supporter! Lol xD
Yeah. I wasn't too keen on Near defeating Light/Raito.
In fact, I've never acknowledge that fact. Nuh-uh!
It was Matsuda who defeated Raito. Yup yup *serious nod*

XD yay! death note disscussion!
Imo i would have to say that Kira was ultimately defeated by Ryuk. In the very end (and in case anyone hasnt seen death note this stuff could be spoilers) Ryuk is the one to kill him. I have to say tho near and Matsuda did help kill kira on the way to his ultimate death but all in the end Ryuk has to take this point ;/

opposing sides no way! For let it be known that i am in fact on the side of L! I mean there were times i was like "Whoa!!!! i cant believe kira planned out his whole loosing memory and regain memory x.x That was amazing!" but i would have to say that Kira was a wrong sort of person for choosing people's fates for them. He may have the power but not the right. He was a fake god XD and did i ever mention that i loved misa? yar even tho people totally hated her i liked her blaugh

sigh.. L why did you have to die! it's un-fair! crying

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:33 am

Hey hey, I kinda liked Misa too xD
I adore her for her affection over Light despite him being monotonous and stuff over their relationship xD
And to see her still loyal towards the end. Auwwww~ ...
(Could you see me in the hooded procession as well? I'm the in the back line rofl )

Ah yeah ... Ryuk. I felt betrayed! Even though I'm not Light xP
But still, I thought Ryuk would at least had the decency to obey Light's one little request after all the apples he's been having from Light ... -_-|||

When L died, I was like, no kidding O_O
I thought it was a set-up or something and he would reappear later in the end.
But seeing that Near and Mello were brought into the picture ... I guess that finally convinced me on his death sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm
koromyst

Hey hey, I kinda liked Misa too xD
I adore her for her affection over Light despite him being monotonous and stuff over their relationship xD
And to see her still loyal towards the end. Auwwww~ ...
(Could you see me in the hooded procession as well? I'm the in the back line rofl )

Ah yeah ... Ryuk. I felt betrayed! Even though I'm not Light xP
But still, I thought Ryuk would at least had the decency to obey Light's one little request after all the apples he's been having from Light ... -_-|||

When L died, I was like, no kidding O_O
I thought it was a set-up or something and he would reappear later in the end.
But seeing that Near and Mello were brought into the picture ... I guess that finally convinced me on his death sweatdrop

lol! thats the same reason i liked misa rofl

I know! watching the end when Ryuk killed kira i was like "What the O.o L's supposed to pop out of no where and kill him!" lol! but i knew all along that L's death was really death even if i hoped it un-so! crying near and mello well i have to say i didnt warm up to them that much -.- it seemed as if they only wanted to kill Kira to see who could do it first not to like Save the world or something like you would think -.- so around the end i was stunned to find out that Kira was going to loose. then Matsuda shooting him and everything and Kira still lived through all that! i was like "Holy crap he is a god! he's like running with 3 bullet wounds o.o"

I liked Mello more then Near thats for sure. Near was like a wannabe L. No one can take L's place! scream Mello did more of his own thing. Sadly dieing was part of the story for him also x.x It's almost like everyone i liked in that show died rofl

my favorite pic of Kira XD idk why :/
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Hi Nanami i'm back ^^ told you i'll be back, i liked near better than mello, near reminds me of L, but matt is cool too but he's death was lame sweatdrop  

Lilith Blackthorne

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Light's like saying, "Give me your soul and I shall cleanse it..." blaugh
He should join up with Ichigo and the rest of the shinigami lot (Bleach-wise) rofl

Okaeri nasai, Lilith! ^O^
So Matt is Light's dubbed name? O_o

Oh yeah ... 3 bullets xD
I was like, go go go Light! Don't die on mehhh!! scream
But he did. Auwww~... crying

I saw some time earlier someone made a gif pic out of that scene and converted it into Light teaching Matsuda swimming lessons ... O_O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:10 am
koromyst

He should join up with Ichigo and the rest of the shinigami lot (Bleach-wise) rofl

Oh yeah ... 3 bullets xD

I saw some time earlier someone made a gif pic out of that scene and converted it into Light teaching Matsuda swimming lessons ... O_O

No uhm Matt is Mello's associate he was shot to death by kira supporters.  

Lilith Blackthorne

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Oh! The bike guy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 pm
koromyst

Oh yeah ... 3 bullets xD

rotfl i thought about putting that one up here and then i was like nah... here i'll put it up
User Image
i didnt watch bleach rofl i didnt watched the dubbed version of Death note either lol !
Hi hi Lilith!!! So u like near more then mello XD ? lol i think i liked mello because i could relate to him more then near for one thing. Near... i just didnt like him. x.x I loved L that his death was the saddest thing ever crying but in episode 25 what was up with L giving Kira a foot rub O.O thats what i wanna know XD Matt... well lol i have to say i didnt know who he was untill i was reading the Death note web page LOL !!!
User Image  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:41 pm
OMG! deathnote spoilers!! crying

i shouldn't readddddd!

anywho, flower deliveries on their way heart  
☆ Item Quests