Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 pm
*calls over the guard to her room.*
guard:What do you want now?
Abella:can you please let me out to wander around some?
guard:Fine but only for a little while.I don't want to get in trouble again.*opens the door to let her out.*
Abella:*walks out the room and moves her hand down the guards side to distract him while she grabs a set of keys of his.She walks down the hall.*Thanx I'll be back soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm
Waves my arms wildly. "NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! DONT THINK IM SAAAAAAAANE!!!!!!!! THATS BAD!!!!!!" Looks at Alyss. "Hello Alyss, its a pleasure to meet you." Smiles pleasantly then pokes Nell's forehead. "Ey Kiki, why's this guy so quiet? Doesnt he know its bad for his health???"  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm
i don't think he likes to talk maybe he gotz some kind of brain problem  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 pm
"Hm. Maybe!" Hugs Paco. "Hallo Paco! Hows ya been? OOOH! Kiki! Wanna jump around and sing random stuffs? Cause i got this one song in mind.... ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 pm
Paco: we like you suki your so much fun!

oh a song plz sing!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 pm
"YAY! Now what song was it... hmm... OH YEAH! Aww... But i'll need my guitar... OOH I KNOW!!!" Runs over to one of the guards and growls at him, speaking in a demonic voice, clenching my hands, my long nails glinting dangerously. "Excuse me, but.... Do you think i may have my guitar back? Without it, im tempted to rip someones throat out..." Laughs evilly. "But with it im as calm as a cat in a cage..." Giggles at the guards freaked out expression as he leaves and comes back with my guitar. I thank him and run back over to Kiki. "Now... what song was it again...? Lemme think..."  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:48 pm
i love making the guards piss in their pants!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 pm
Giggles and sits on the empty table next to Don, Nell, and Alex's and tunes my guitar. "I know! Isnt it hilarious? Ok, the song is called Stop and Stare, by One Republic, and i've had it stuck in my head for a while. Join in if you want, Kiki, Paco's!" Smiles and coughs a little bit. "This town is cooler now, i think it's sick of us, it's time to make our move, i'm shakin' off the rust, i've got my heart set on anywhere but here, i'm staring down myself; counting up the years, steady hands just take the wheel, every glance is killing me, time to make one last appeal for the life I lead,"  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm
paco and i: Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:48 pm
"You all are so kind." She says but her expression changes to sad then to mad because her black side is cooming out and she quickly appoligizes for what is about to happen. "But this kid over here is getting on my nerves. Nell is it? Thinking your better then everyone els in here?! You havent spoken to me and yet i already hate you."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:28 am
Looks at Alex and nods in agreement. "I agree! Who does he think he is, sitting there all quiet, and whenever he talks he's mean!!" Looks at Kiki for a moment then continues playing on my guitar. "They're tryin' to come back, all my senses push, untie the weight tags i never thought i could, steady feet don't fail me now, i'm gonna run till you can't walk, but something pulls my focus out, and i'm standing down." Stops for a moment. "Ey Kiki, when we finish this song ima sing a loud one, hehehe, by Limp Bizkit, its called Break Stuff, which im sure most of us like to do. ^^" Spins in a small circle, my dress twirling with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:03 am
(someone interact wit me *goes cry in corner)

OH MY GOD!!!! first i heard music coming from nowhere in particular then two of the prisoners burst into song (quite a gloomy one at that) is this prison (he thinks it is) or the washington D.C. school for performing arts??!!!!
=P  

tsubakino

DonCacti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 am
"Hmmm.... Ok then!" He jumps up o the table, with a juice box in one hand and his tiger flying around by the other, the music shifts to something more upbeat. "Time for me to sing! Hehehe... Well, since we are all "Crazy"
They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!!!!"
He dances on the table, deftly stepping out of the way of trays and personal items. Hhe dances around, spinning around and around, laughing and smiling like a maniac... duh.
"You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I had said
That losing you would make me flip my lid
Right. . .

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh
You laughed, you laughed and laughed
And then you left
But now you know I'm utterly mad!
And. . ."

"They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 pm
*pulls on rodney's arm* your rodney muller right? The one who thinks he is a cop right? you have an older brother right? And he was brutality murdered by a robber right? And you saw from your closet right? And than you begain to be like a cop right? because it drove you insane right?  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm
Alex continues to glare at Nell. She still hates him. Then she turns her gaze to the guy on the table. "Will you shut up already?! You are getting on my last nerve!" She says as she pulls him off of the table making him land on the floor And his tiger lands in my salad and i dump it on the floor. "Hmpf!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff