Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:54 am
Avillon looked away a bit ashamed but how was she suppose to know his past was so unpleasant? She watched as he burned his hand by taking the pot, and winced for him...but knew she had struck a deep nerve.

Quickly she stood and stumbled after him.

"wait!" She cried out, hoping to stop him.

She made it to the lake and watched him clean his pot. She wasn't sure what to say but she knew an apology was in order.

"I'm sorry...how was I suppose to know? I just met you and...suddenly I've struck a cord I shouldn't have." Avillon looked down and sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:12 am
Kaida paused in his washing as Avi spoke. When she was done he snorted and went back to scrubbing furiously at the pot instead of takeing it out on a tree like he normaly would. He spoke low and roughly to Avi.

"Oh its not your fault my mother was a cold hearted b***h, my father witless, and everyother creature in the world are complete jackasses. Not your fault i was thrown out at six years of age. No not your fault at all that most people insult me everywhere i go and it is certainly not your fault that demons attack me on sight. Life just hates me and i'm waiting for it to quit screwing around and kill me already."

The pot was now clean and he thumped it down by the lake and looked at his burned hand as it slowly regenerated quicker then a human yet slower than a full demon.

"Not your fault i'm a freak."  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:55 am
Avillon watched intently. She didn't really know what to say to all that. Not that she thought she was the cause of his little rant, depression. She was sick of him thinking that he was the only one with issues, but it wasn't like they were all too big for her.

Silently she walked over to him and pressed her boot to his back and pushed him in the water.

"Say another depressing thing and I'm going to attempt to kill you! Mind you thats a promise not a threat!" She shouted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 pm
Kaida rose out of the water pissed off. You know what i don't need this. He did not even look at Avi now as he grabbed the pot and walked past her. In his mind she needed to stop existing before he stabbed her from sheer frustration. He got back to the fire and his pack. Emptying both cups he did as he would do anyother night alone. He dumped the cups of tea out an dropped them into his pack followed closely by the pot. He levitated dirt onto the fire then he simply began to walk in the same direction he did earlier looking for a town as if he never met Avi. Got to keep a look out for demons too no telling how many she pissed off.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:13 pm
Avillon watched as she left the pool. She was about to speak but he had already passed her by, without even making eye contact. The girl could tell he wasn't pleased. Slowly she followed behind him a bit worried that there were demons still around.

Avillon stopped and looked behind her. Wait...why...should I care if he leaves? I can handle this on my own.The wind blew against her side, causing her hair to float in front of her hair. She was stubborn as he was but didn't want to admit she may have stepped out of place.

After a sigh she just walked back to the pool of water and sat on the edge, removing her boots and dipping her feet into the water. It was much cooler then before but she didn't do anything about it. That jerk, what makes him think he's all that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:27 pm
Kaida kept walking on around one tree by another fumeing. His skin its self began to steam rapidly drying him off. Kaida noted his temprature change and as soon as he was dry he held out his right hand and blasted a rock. The rapid temprature change was too much for the rock to handle and it exploded littering the area in shrapnle. Kaida then put both hands into his pockets and growled aloud as he continued on. What the hell makes her think she knows anything!  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:29 pm
Avillon gripped the edge of the pool as she circled her foot in the water. She wondered how far he would go before he ended up dead. Then again she thought, she was far more likely to do die earlier then him and so on. It bothered her the most that she wasn't even half as strong as others were. She didn't understand why she had the powers that she did, or the life she led.

The girl reached behind her and touched the spot where a wing tattoo was. She had it ever since she was a little girl, but how she got it was foggy. I'm strong...I can get through this. She heard a rustle behind her and turned quickly to see if it was Kaida but instead found a blade cutting across her cheek. She jumped up and pulled out her dagger, growling at the demon that had surprised her.

"You're the one who killed Armon." The demon said pushed back his hair. He was pale and vampiric looking however his bat wings stood out like a sore thumb.

Avillon knew the demon he spoke of but knew it wasn't herself who had vanquished him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Avillon replied.
"Don't act stupid, he was sent to finish you off, and he returned melted."
Avillon raised both brows knowing very well who killed the demon.
"So what...Not as if he was important."
The demon laughed maniacally.
"Filthy human woman...You don't know where your place is in this world."
With that said Avillon found herself dodging his sword.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Kaida stopped walking. God damnit who in the hell am I kidding I got to make sure she dose not kill herself...... who am i kidding at the rate she gets killed in a day she has to worry about rabbits attacking her. Turning around Kaida strode quickly back to the lake. I'm going to regret this i swear it. So far the most annoying thing on the god damned planet is that woman. Then he caught it in the air..... the demonic scent..... this one was diffrent but shared the same scent as the one he killed earlier. His demonic senses began to take over again. His eyes went red, his teeth altered to fangs, and his nails changed to claws. Once again all his senses sharpened and he drew his dual short swords. I hope this time i get the satisfaction of looking into this ones eyes as i kill him.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Avillon jumped again to the side, but stepped around the demon, thrusting her sword into his side. The demon winced at the scratch. Quickly she was knocked down but Avillon didn't stay down for too long. She grabbed the other dagger in her boot and threw it directly at the demons leg. Her aim was right on.

Again the demon winced but this time let out a roar turning to bring down his sword on Avillon.

"How could you have slain Armon!? You're nothing but a wench with toy knives!" He shouted bearing his teeth at her.

Avillon dashed at the demon and jumped in the air,bringing her dagger down on him, however the demon clashed his steel blade against hers. Avillon had no choice but to fall back to the ground. With grace, she stepped forward, to the side, and around the demon, bringing her dagger across his stomach, side,and to his back.

"Demons belong in Hades." She said quietly to him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 pm
The brush on the side of the lake burst into flames as Kaida walked through the fire. His two short swords ingnited glowing brilliantly in the darkness. With his blood red glowing eyes Kaida looked on the scene and smirked. The glowing red eyes fixed on the demon first.

"I killed one rat and another crawls out of its hole. Come to join your friend? I hope you can fight better than him. He was pathetic only took three moves to bring him down. Not even a full minute......"

This time red eyes looked upon Avi.

"That is..... unless you can handle yourself this time........... with out being killed a third time today."

Looking back at the demon Kaida crouched low and all of his vials left his belt floating around him both of his blades raised and laid upon his chest crossed into an 'x' shape. The fire from the baldes did not burn him or his items but simply danced across his face makeing him look deadlier then before.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Avillon jumped back and looked at Kaida's 'heroic' entrance.

"I can handle this!" She said looking at the demon who was flying up in the air.

"Aww, you need you're boyfriend to help you win a fight?" The demon said smirking as he reached his arm out, sending a ball of dark energy at the two below.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Kaida smiled darkly. This demon is a fool for attacking me. Kaida did nothing to stop the ball of dark energy flying at Avi but he on the other hand froze it in the air with one of his burning blades. He channled his demonic power into the blade and consumed the ball of darkness within a ball of flame. Useing the second blade he threw the ball of darkness back at the demon surrounded by his demonic fire increaseing the power of the attack two fold. As soon as the ball was close to its target Kaida squinted at it and it detonated into a twenty foot circle of flame.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:03 pm
Avillon surrounded herself in a barrier of flames, hoping it was strong enough to stop the blows and surely enough she was right. She broke out of the barrier knowing it was safe for her but after looking toward Kaida, she knew the demon was in for a bit of a critical hit.

"Argh, why does he always finish my battles?" Avillon asked herself in anger.

The demon covered his face and body with his wings, however he couldn't hold the energy back, causing him to descend from the air. He fell into the pool of water.

"Kaida! I have this under control!" Avillon said running up to the side of the lake she had created.

The demon popped its head out of the water and coughed. He growled as he watched the two.

"You're dead as the reaper himself!" The demon removed himself from the water and flew across the lake at a high speed. He looked as though he was about to take a hit at Kaida but turned on a 45 degree angle and rammed Avillon into a nearby tree.

The girl grunted and felt a pain staking ache in her back. She only hopped it wasn't broken.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:20 pm
Kaida spoke loudly at the demon first his demonic voice filling the air as he threw his two flameing short swords at the demon's wings to pin him to the tree.

"So your a coward like your pathetic friend. Your not even good enough for me to kill. I'll let her finish you off."

Kaida's words were the distraction for his swords. He began to walk through to the demon the lake water hissing as it made contact with him steam riseing into the air around him. Kaida smiled viciously his fangs so very visible.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:29 pm
The demon roared in pain, letting Avillon go as he tried to unpin himself from the tree. It was difficult, as well as painful, but he couldn't lose after what Kaida had said.

"You vile halfling!" The demon said pushing away from the tree, only to be pulled back.

Avillon gripped the dagger handle tightly and wrapped her fingers around the demons neck.

"I'll teach you to run into me!" Avillon pressed her blade up to his neck and smirked.

"heh heh..." The demon began to chuckle.
"What are you laughing at!?" Avillon broke the demons skin as she pressed the blade harder to his neck.
"You...you're so fragile, I could break you like a twig!" The demon said stabbing his claws into her side, causing her to stumble back.

Avillon gripped her side and breathed heavily. Before the demon could pull out, she threw her dagger at his chest and aimed for his heart.

In an instant he was dead, his body hung there.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff