Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Anise grins at her and stiffles a sigh of relief. "Oh, really? Thats alright, an' I am not planning on getting close to any teachers." She stutters out, looking at Chi-chan. "Ummuh, you said fights?"

Wray looks towards Chamo and snarls, willing him to remember the note.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:29 am
"Yes! We no look like, but many in 3-A very good fighters and like Negi-bozu. They will prove they good at fight if they think someone try steal Negi-bozu. Setsuna-san more dangerous than most, since she like Negi-bozu a lot. No as much as Nodoka-chan and Yue-bozu, though. But, no you under estimate Negi-sensei. He lots of girl's first love, even Chachamaru-san's. He defy logic, so no be so sure you no like him too." Ku-Fei winked at the end, but wasn't joking. It was nothing short of amazing how many people liked or loved Negi.

Chamo's fur stood on end and he jumped up on Negi's face. "NOTES!!!"

"What?"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Anise's eyes widen and she shivers a little. "Would someone show me who is who? When we get there I mean..." She asks looking a little embarassed. Wray, if you say a word I will kill you! She thinks as she glances at him. "An' I will work to be sure that won't happen."

Wray sighs and, listening to the girls, snickers a little at Anise. He shuts up quickly at her look and starts sneaking off towards the males.

The note reads:
Dear male stuck in the bathroom, I am told to suspect you are Negi Springfield. Wray is willing to help you escape, as am I. We can, and somewhat are, making a distraction, but we could make a larger one if you are willing to excuse me from any trouble. No time for specifics, write on the back for your reply.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 pm
"I can! I know 3-A very well. They very nice, mostly. Except short blond girl and other girl orange pigtail and bells. She fine after a while, but no you cross her until you are friends. Maybe we meet them during MahoraFest."

Negi took the note and read it. "Who gave this to you?"

"The wolf."

"...huh. So, do i give it back to you or what?"

"I think the wolf will come back for it. Least i hope so, 'cause i sure as hell ain't goin' near him again!"

Negi writes: Please get everyone to look away for a moment.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:34 pm
Anise nods her head understanding the other girls warning. "Cool! That'll be good." She shakes her hair out a bit to get more of the wetness to the bottom so she can dry it better. She walks to the edge of the water and grabs her towel.

Wray walks over and sniffs at them and sits elegantly, waiting for a reply. He cocks his head looking at the note. Suddenly he grabs chamo and runs to the pool. How undignified, I will pay the other one back later. He thinks as he leaps, taking Chamo and Anise with him ino the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Chamo has to bite his lip to keep from yelling. Ku-Fei noticed the wolf carrying Chamo and reluctantly jumped into action.

"Wolf-kun! No eat that ermine!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm
Wray tosses Chamo into water and flounders around, pushing Anise down in his efforts to stay afloat. He make a very realistic show of trying to get out of the water while pushing the others down. Sorry, Run!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 pm
Ku-Fei, not realizing it was a show, jumped in after Anise. In the confusion, Chamo ended up in Anise's top while Ku-Fei focused on getting the human girl away from the wolf.

"Chance!" Negi shundo'ed out to the pool to grab Chamo (who fought him off as best he could but ultimately failed), and from there to the exit. He was safe outside now, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"You should'a left me, aniki. That girl's suit was a nice place to be."

"What about the wolf who threw you into the bath? She probably would have eaten you eventually."

"Yeah, but what a way to go." Chamo sighed and reminisced about the feeling of a moment ago. Negi scowled and started to walk away from the bath house before realizing he'd left his clothes inside.

"Forget something, aniki?"

"Yes! My clothes!"

"And your staff."

"AND MY STAFF!!!"

"And that you're outside and a lot of people are setting up the festival."

"And that....AAAA!!!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:53 pm
Anise gasps for air then looks peeved off. "Where is that rat!" She says angrily, checking the water for Chamo. I'm going to skin it! Don't care who's it is! she thinks angry at the creature. She clambers out of the pool and starts walking towards where Negi had been hiding, grabbing her towel on the way. "Evil rat!" She looks around, noticing a buch of clothing and a long stick. "Hm. Guess it's theirs." Anise says as she wraps everything in her towel and hides the staff under some used towels, making sure that there are clean ones wrapped around it.

Wray struggles for a few more seconds before appearing to get his footing and starts swimming out of the pool, allowing himself to be helped by the girl. He looks around for a second, then shakes himself off and starts walking towards the clothes. He keeps his head down as he walks by any female, being carefully respective, especially with Anise's mood. "Scary girl..." He mumbles as he picks up her things in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:57 am
"Chamo, what are we gonna do!?"

"'We'?"

"Yes! I left everything in there! My clothes, my father's staff! I'm near naked outside and unable to do most magic!"

"Just call your staff."

"I can't, there are walls between me and it. And people who would be suspicious of a flying stick."

"Probably. That still doesn't explain the 'we' thing."

"You have to help me get them back! You can sneak in unnoticed and at least get my clothes back."

"uh....yeah, about that. I may have fallen into that one ne-san's top during the commotion."

"Oh. Well, i'm sure she realizes its an accident. It looked pretty hectic."

"I also kinda, sorta, maybe...did a kinda squeeze-type thing with my body."

"CHAMO!!"

A few passing people turned and giggled at the kid in a towel yelling at his pet.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:02 pm
Wray sighs and drops the clothes in front of Anise. He looks up as she slips her dress on over her bathing suit, causing the dark material to stick to her in spots. He stares at her wet hair, thinking of the girls mother for a moment. Anise gives him a questioning look and he bears his teeth at her in a grin and follows her out.

Anise dismisses Wray as soon as no one is within view. Feeling tired, angry and stressed she squishes the clothes tight to her side, getting them wet. She casually holds the bundle against the side and walks out to spot a boy in a towel and Chamo. "First and last time I help you. Mr. Springfield, here are your clothes." Anise says, her tiredness dissapated by the sight of the ermine. She stands with her hip to the side and her arms crossed high enough to cover her chest. "Can I buy your rat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:30 am
"Oh! Thank you very much! A-are you going to make a coat out of him?" He looks at Chamo and scowls. "Not that i would blame you if you did."

"So...so cruel, aniki!"

"Please, he told me what happened, and i understand if you're angry with him, but i-i don't think he meant to squeeze you there!"  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:18 pm
"Hm... Your welcome. I wouldn't turn him into a coat, I would have skinned him, then fed him to Wray. I believe you already met my Onii-san." She grins coldly at the ermine. "Anyways follow me, before your towel falls off. My room isn't far from here. You can change in there, But the rat stays! Or he gets your stick, I don't care as long as he stays away from me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:35 pm
"I'll give ya a stick, toots!!"

"GAAH!! Mu-must be a practicing ventriloquist walking by! Th-thank you for letting me change, so just lead the way, i guess."  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:31 pm
Anise frowns, suspicious, then beckens for him to follow. "Then many students must be practicing the same voice." She says, glaring at him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff